Sleeptalk

Sleeptalk
“Hmm… I love fried chicken.”
 
Chanyeol snickered, moving the phone closer to your sleeping face. “You do?” He asked, to which you simply nodded in response.
 
“What about Park Chanyeol? Do you love fried chicken more or do you love him more?”
 
You hummed, slurring a little as you replied, “Of course I love my giant more than anything.”
 
With a smile tugging on his lips, Chanyeol gave you a peck on your forehead lovingly before he continued with his questions for you. “Really? What do you love about your giant the most?”
 
You could already imagine him looking at you behind his phone expectantly because you’ve always shrugged him off whenever he pesters you with this question.
 
“…he always makes me smile and how he…” You mumbled something incoherent before continuing, “idiot but cares for me so much… He sings me to sleep too.”
 
“...secretly working out lately just because I’ve mentioned as a passing remark of loving how buff his arms have become. I really love his arms, though.” Giggling, you leaned into Chanyeol’s embrace before sighing in contentment.
 
Giving you yet another peck on your forehead and then on your lips, he decided that your sleep-talking habits aren’t as annoying as you thought it was.
 
In fact, he found this habit of yours rather cute and endearing to him.
 
You felt the heat rising in your cheeks after watching that embarrassing video Chanyeol decided to tease you with.
 
“Park Chanyeol! Delete that video this instant, or else!”
 
With a smug smile and an eyebrow raised, he held his phone as high as he could, keeping it away from your reach before asking tauntingly, “Or else what?”
 
“Or else…” Faltering a little, you wondered what you could actually threaten him with. Your eyes twinkled with mischief as an imaginary light bulb went off in your head. “Or else you can forget about getting laid for a month!”
 
Chanyeol scoffed, “Oh, come on! We both know you love me, or rather,” flexing his biceps teasingly, he continues, “my guns and perhaps my too much to not have with me for the entire month.”

 
“Babe,” You whined, looking pleadingly into his eyes, “C’mon, you know exactly how I feel about my sleep-talking habits, so will you please just delete that video?”
 
Letting out a chuckle, Chanyeol tugged his phone safely in the back pocket of his jeans before bringing you closer towards him, engulfing you in his arms as he kissed your frown away.
 
“I don’t understand why you’re so bothered with your sleep-talking habit. Contrary to what you think, I find it really endearing and I love that adorable little habit of yours.”
 
“B-but—” You tried protesting, but Chanyeol successfully rendered you speechless by locking his lips with yours.
 
“No buts. Let’s just leave it as th—”
 
Chanyeol stopped abruptly when he saw you waving his phone in your hand with a triumphant smirk. “If you really thought that I would actually leave it as it is,” you tapped on the ‘delete’ icon, “you thought wrong, Mr. Park.”
 
Shaking his head, his face—which had been blank, suddenly broke into an impish smile when you returned him his phone. “If you really thought that I didn’t know you better than this, then clearly, you thought wrong, babe.”
 
“I’ve already had that video backed up on my iPad, laptop as well as my Rilakkuma thumb drive which I’ve hidden it somewhere away from you.”
 
Dumbfounded, you could only stare at his face that was currently sporting a smug smile that you wanted nothing more than to wipe it off before you yelled indignantly (and albeit childishly), “Park Chanyeol, you’re such a pain in the !”
 
“Your favourite pain in the .”