New School New Year

Not A Fairtytale

He didn't predict what was going to happen. All he did was turn around to greet the person behind him on his first day at school... and just like that his heart fluttered. Taehyung didn't really see himself that way... his crushes were always girls, I mean he found some men hot but... This guy was different. Taehyung couldn't stop thinking about him, every day he'd recall whether they talked or just caught eachother's eye. The problem is, it was a new school, new year and Taehyung had no way of getting close to Jungkook. 

Jungkook...

Even the name reflects how beautiful he is, Taehyung thought biting his lip. 

"Kim Taehyung!" The teacher belowed,"That's the fifth time now! Do you want a detention?" 

Taehyung blinked startled snapping out of his daydream,"S-sorry Miss,I didn't get enough sleep l-last night" He apologized bowing his head. He heard Jimin laugh from behind... He liked Jimin... but he was always around Jungkook and to be honest he looked more like a willing slave to Jungkook than a friend. The teacher went back to talking about whatever she was teaching at the time as Taehyung was mentally annoyed that he wasn't the one sitting behind or even next to Jungkook. 

When doing group work Taehyung turned around looking at Jungkook's covered book,"Oh, who's that?" He blinked pointing to picture cover on the boy's book.
Jimin chuckled,"Oh no." 

Jungkook bit his lip,"GD he's my favourite member from Big Bang." 

Taehyung blinked confused,"Ohh, do you watch any anime?" 

Jimin eye smiled,"I do!
Taehyung and Jimin instantly started talking about anime leaving Jungkook to do all the work and present for the guilty boys. Taehyung still had confused feelings for Jungkook... I mean... He's never liked a guy before, well he has, but... he didn't think... He shook his head. There's too much new homework to do than to worry about that, he thought. Maybe he just really wanted Jungkook as a friend... yeah 
That's it...