Fin

Three Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was as if it only happened yesterday.

 

 

 

Super Junior's debut stage, me joining the group, the car accident, the things we all did together, the concerts, the achievements, the misunderstood encounters and the laughters that would never seemed to end as we all sat down one night in our mini-reunion- remembering the past. 

 

 

 

And I could only sigh as memories of us came flashing to my mind too. Feeling the pain you brought me years ago, when you walked out on me.

 

 

 

It feels like, it only happened last night.

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

You we're all having fun that night when I came to your dorm, dragging my luggage with me. The angry stares they all gave me that night still lingers in my mind even until now.. Although it was all in the past, I couldn't get over it.

 

 

 

How can I?

 

 

When after their fierce gazes, a cute man welcomed me with his three words.

 

 

"Welcome Home, Kyuhyun." 

 

 

 

It was you.

 

 

It was only you who made me feel secure that night.

 

 

It was only you who made me sleep tight.

 

 

--

 

 

Although we hangout together without the other members, we were always awkward.

 

 

I sometimes wonder why, was it because of me being new or maybe..I was just too sensitive to even notice that?

 

 

But then, I just brushed it off.

 

 

*

 

 

It was when the company decided to divide us by two and send us to China to get more market and promote our group, while the rest would have to stay and do the same.

 

 

 

Remember the day we're about to leave?

 

 

 

I was packing my things- excitedly, only to hear you heave a deep breath in the corner of the room and say.. "leave one of your pillow."

 

 

 

When I asked you why you just shrugged and walked away.

 

 

 

I thought I wouldn't hear your answer ever, but You came back and tapped my back, whispering those three words that made me feel different. 

 

 

 

"I'll miss you." 

 

 

 

I never thought I could handle such fast beating of heart.

 

 

 

I never thought that was the reason why we're always awkward. I never thought feeling the same way would make us feel beautifully awkward, but it did.

 

 

 

And I like it, you too. I know.

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

It was your presence I missed the most when I was away. 

 

 

 

I realize.. Text Messages, email

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter