CHAPTER 1

Great Changes

CHAPTER 1: 

“Showing one’s weakness would only bring smile to those who want to tamper you.”
“Meeting the person you don’t want to see would mean it’s time to clear up the clouded mistakes.”

He knew that she hates him, but he only did what he thinks is right. He’d hurt her for that is the only choice he has or he thought he had.  “Now’s not the time for thinking such thought Sehun,” he reminded himself as he lost own in the growing crowd.

HER POV:
“Yah!  Ga In can’t you hear the bell’s ringing? Hurry up cuz’ we’re late.” Minah was now pulling me not caring of our almost fell off things and if I’ll get seizure for we were now being ambush of screwed thought just to beat the wrath of their time strict bald teacher. 
“Ouch...Ok, ok, I’ll run but if something will happen to me you’re responsible.” Doubling my step.
As we’ve reach the door of our classroom, a relief smile was brought to our face as loud voices ringed to our begging ears as we’ve manage escape the rage of our teacher. 
“Looks like no nagging from the bald.” I hurriedly opened the door followed by Minah who had pushed me happily.
“Yeah, right. Thanks to our fast feets and my pulling. How’s the breathing?” Minah asks, concern.
“So far so good,” trying to regain my normal breath. She smiled apologetically, at the same time relieve.
 Good morning everyone!!.” She greeted them.
“Never thought you’ll both make it. Hey Minah!” Park Chanyeol was again doing some weird fights with Baekhyun greeted my friend.
“Hey Chan.!” She said back waving at him.
“What was that about? ‘hey Chan’.” I mockingly mimic her. “Ugh, don’t tell me you two are now going out behind my back.” I continued as I gives a laser look from Chanyeol to her friend.
“Why? Am I not allowed to greet him and to greet me back? And don’t worry you’ll be the first to know if we’ll do it.” we’ve settled ourselves just as the door opened revealing our late math teacher. As always his hands were fully loaded of usual papers and books and his never ending strict look. 
“What else of course getting ready to face him.” I heard Chanyeol murmured to Baekhyun whom maybe was now preparing his absurd excuses in getting away of his so called junk place.
“As always dude but one thing I wish for is that he’ll get rid of that bundled papers, it’s really freaking me out.” Baekhyun said back. This two never cease to complain, always getting themselves in trouble.
“Good morning class, I hope I was the only one’s late and that you’ve finished your assignment.”
“Like you need to ask. I really hate this class.” Minah whispers.
I silence her, afraid of being caught, “Not too loud,” but only to receive a shrug, not even minding my warning. I decided to busy myself in scanning my book just to get rid of the thought I had earlier which had almost caused us to be late. I was out of the again, I didn’t even noticed the close second call of my name, and a door opening revealing a red head, tall, slender guy which made everyone to stop in what they were doing except me who was still lost in my own thought.  
“And who we have here,?” Mr. Shim asks who was slightly irritated of disturbing his work. 
“Uhm… My name’s Sehun,” clearing his throat he said his name again. “Oh Sehun and it was said here that this will be my class, uhm… the 2-A,” he went closer to the teacher’s table giving his papers.  “I’m the transfer student from New Mexico, and sorry I was late,” he apologizes.
I was not sure if I’ve heard it right or my thought had just went to loud that I started hearing his name, I looks up to see what’s happening and what’s the blabber was all about that suddenly my insides starts to somersaults. “You’ve got to be kidding me,” I said to myself. ‘, this is not him,’ I curse inside.
“Yeah…. I know he…he’s hot and totally gonna be my new type.” Minah replied not leaving her eyes off of Sehun, fantasizing for sure. “You think his single?” she supports her head with her two hands. “Hmpp… I hope he is,” answering her question.
 ‘Seriously Minah was again not behaving,’ I disturbingly thought to myself as Minah beside me won’t stop fidgeting in her seat. “Yah, will you please stop it,” I forcedly whispered to her. “You’re in it again; I thought you’re into Chanyeol and he will be the last.”
“I am. I’m just… appreciating his look, that’s all. C’mon I know were in the same boat.” she elbowed, wearing her playful look. 
“No were not. Especially not for him,” I said against her, only that I said the last sentence in silence not intending for her to hear. With our commotion I only heard Mr. Shim telling him to take the empty seat, reaching that seat means he have to pass our row and what’s more worse is that it was only a two seats away from behind me and that’s enough to disturb my insides which I started to dislikes. ‘This is disaster.’ I never ever thought that there’ll come a day that I’ll really gonna meet him and what’s more is, I was still able to recognize him even after of years apart, but the question is, if he still remember me and I hates that my insides starts screaming of wanting to be recognize.
“Hey, earth to Ga In.” Minah was waving her hands in my face trying to bring me back to my normal thought which I doesn’t even noticed I got lost. 
“Huh?” I asks unconsciously. “Oh, I…am.” I wasn’t even able to finish my answer as I felt him passing, again caught my tongue in between. I tighten the grip in my pen making me hard to breath. 
“Hey, you ok?” I heard Minah asking. “You’re pale.” Minah touch my forehead checking my condition. “Gosh Ga In, you’re cold. Do you feel any pain?” she continued asking me with the concern in her voice. “You need to see a doctor; I’ll excuse you to Mr.-”
“No I’m…okay. I’m fine, don’t worry.” I stops her friend who was just about to call Mr. Shim’s attention.
“Are you sure?” still unsure of my decision.
“Yeah, I’m sure. Don’t worry, I’ll be fine.” I took a few deep breaths calming myself, and give Minah an I’m okay look. I tried to chant some encouraging words and to just let the day to end without making any flaws that would make the two of us bump into each other. But the chant doesn’t seem to agree with me as I noticed my brother making his move, the moves if he wants the person to be his friend and that’s just him making my day more worst. I don’t know if I’ll like it or not though only passing the time could tell, however no one can’t blame girl’s instinct as I was already having this hunch of nothing but a step closing maze of jarring events. 

HIS POV:
    I never thought that everything is now becoming to reality that such day we’ll meet again, not just some simple day but a whole years of bumping into each other. I always knew that someday we’ll meet, maybe in the mall or the unknowingst passing at each other but with all the choices of possibility I never imagine this one, not in school of being in the same class with the same schedule that there is no reason for them not to talk, bump or more worst of being partner in some project or whatsoever. This is getting out of hand now, and it’s only a matter of time that everything I wants to erase would hunt me back in my sleep or even if I was just walking in the lobby, seeing her is just enough to evoke them. Though I can’t turn back now, maybe it’s just that time is closing in that everything I wants to bury inside my broken self will soon be scoop up. 
I settled himself just as where I was told, being at the back of class was always been good; he could do things I want that might be unpleasant to the teacher, I can never feel of being suffocated, I can observe of what is before me and that’s what is just I needs in such situation like I’m in now. 
“Ok, now let go back to where we left off and Mr. Oh I do hope that you have a book of this class?” Mr. Shim asks showing me the book.
I never ought to say a word as I only gave him a nod showing Mr. Shim my own. 
“Good, open it on page 29 and you’ll see some activity in there, activity A…--”  
“Ok, I got it.” I cut him off in the midst as I sense long instructions. “I’ll just gonna answer them right? This activity?” I ask coolly. I saw the cringe forming in his eyebrows which made me smirk. ‘This is gonna be fun,’ I thought excitedly, nevertheless.
“Yes Mr. Oh, you’re just had to answer it. Seem like you’re fast catching the inside line. I hope to see more of it in the future.” 
Seeing how he says those words is enough that he didn’t intend to compliment me but a warning and that’s just what I like; challenge. “Ok.” But then and again the situation I has as I had before is way different now and I don’t know if I can take this new challenge.
Mr. Shim didn’t say anymore word to me, he turn his attention to everyone but not enough that he missed the conversation that had taken in at the back of the last row. I find myself talking to the two guys at my front, complimenting of what I just said a while back at the teacher that looks like they hates. They introduced themselves as Chanyeol; his tall, perm brown hair and smiles often and really talks a lot but the other one can never be compare to him as he talks more than him, his Baekhyun shorter than Chanyeol and had a thick eyeliner, and as for a girl’s perspective he can in no doubt can capture a girl’s heart by his charming look and sweet smile. Overall these both seem good and they even mention that they were part of a group called EXO. 
“Hey, you know you can join us we’ll introduce you to our other friends.” Chanyeol was the one who offered me. “And if you’re in search of a girlfriend, we can surely help you,” winking at me.
“I’ll consider you’re first offer but as for the latter I’ll pass.” I had no doubt that Mr. Shim caught us talking but he only ignored, ‘maybe he still consider a second choice,’ I questioningly thought.
“Why you already have a girlfriend?” Baekhyun ask me.
“No, I just-”
“Then what’s the problem? Wait; don’t tell me you’re a gay.” Chanyeol had now fully faced me slightly raising his voice.”
“What? No I’m not. It’s just that I’m not into it yet.” I reasoned out.
“Wow, you’re a dedicated son of your family, right?” and now’s Baekhyun facing me also.
“I’ll take that as a compliment.” 
“Hey Chan, how about your sister, I think they both look good together.” Baekhyun was half way smiling seem excited with his idea. And now Chanyeol also seems to agree with his friend.
“Yeah, your right he and Ga-”
“OK, Mr. Park and Mr. Byun it seem you two are quite enjoying entertaining Mr. Oh, and you Mr. Oh I’m sure you’re already aware of school’s basic rule if classes is undergoing, isn’t it?” he was now enraged by disturbing his class as the hiss of their voices starts to get louder.
The two only look at each other as if they were caught stealing but never dare utter a word; nonetheless as undisturbed of being caught I  only answer him with a yes. 
“Well then how about you three answer the remaining three math problems?”
“, I knew this was coming. Hey, see you at the GYM later.” at that Chanyeol stands up, startlingly not to do some answer but he took his phone and starts to talks something about some important business, he even emphasizes the word father and that’s he went out of the door unstoppingly that even Baekhyun hurriedly followed his friend, and that leave me alone. Some silently laugh at what they did and some only shakes their head with a slight smile on their lips including her, this seems the routine of the two whenever the teacher asks them to answer some question. Mr. Shim didn’t even protest which is odd for a strict teacher, he only had this defeat look on him and that gave me a hint that it seem after all they can’t have a complete control on their student especially if they came from a known family and that what is Baekhyun and Chanyeol are and maybe more of them, or almost of the students here. And that’s didn’t leaves me then from the picture and as what he long known also the girl I’ve been eyeing ever since I enter this room that never intend to leave my thought. Curiosity had now ruled me.