Our future?

The fight for true love and friendship

At around 8 o'clock, Dujun was the first to arrive. I was watching tv when the door suddenly opened, I nearly died of heart attack.

"Hello Nicole! Slacking on the sofa huh? No homework?" Dujun asked.
 
I shook my head, continuing to watch tv.
 
"Come. Let's give you homework." Dujun grabbed a stack of papers out from his bag.
 
"NO!" I tried to get up and runaway but there were two pairs of hands grabbing me, holding me down.
 
"Yah! How could you bully your cute adorable dongsaeng!?" When I looked up, I realized it was Gikwang and Dongwoon who had just arrived. Feeling their grip loosening, I made a dash to the stairs up to my bedroom. But I crashed into someone. His hands wrapped around me tightly.
 
"Let me go!" I struggled under his grasp.
 
"Never." he whispered into my ear, his breath brushing against my face.
 
Junhyung.
 
My heart thumped against my chest. I was thinking of running but my body refused to move. 
 
He grabbed me by the hand and the rest of us gathered at the living room. By then Yoseob had arrived. I tried to escape from Junhyung's grasp but he was too strong. Argh. How am I supposed to face Yoseob? 
 
"What are we gonna do now?" Dongwoon asked.
 
"I'm gonna watch tv." I said.
 
"You wish. You're gonna help me with work." It was Dujun being so damn persistent.
 
"Whatever. I'm still just gonna sit here." I stuck my tongue out at him.
 
"I think I'll do my work too." Junhyung taking out worksheets from his bag too.
 
"YA! It's the weekend but all you oppas think of is work?"
 
"Nicole ah... We may be the most popular guys in school, but we need to study too." Dujun said, seriously.
 
"Fine." 
 
So after about 2 hours of work. Woah. I actually can't believe these oppas actually did work for 2 hours straight! Excluding them going to the fridge to get some food. But I'm impressed!
 
"Oppa... It's 10 o'clock already. Are you going to sleep already?"
 
"I wanna sleep in the same room as Nicole!" Dujun said. Already grabbing his things and making a dash to my room. Ahh... That Dujun, always sleeping in my room.
 
"Hyunseung! Get out of my way!" Dujun shouted. He was blocked at the front of the steps by Hyunseung.
 
"Hahaha. NO," a smirk forming on his face, "I'll sleep with my dongsaeng."
 
I just shook my head and walked past them.
 
When I was done washing up and was ready to get into bed, someone grabbed me from behind.
 
"We decided I'll sleep here instead." Who was it? I couldn't recognize... Junhyung perhaps?
 
I turned around.
 
Hyunseung.
 
"My dear Nicole, you don't seem very happy to see me." Hyunseung pouted. 
 
"I've slept in the same room with you for so many years and you still want to?" I said, already climbing into bed. I heard Hyunseung washing up in my toilet, but after that I didn't hear him getting into bed...
 
"Nicole... Nicole... Why are you sleeping so early?"
 
I woke up to someone calling me, prodding me awake. When I turned around to see who it is, I got a shock.
 
"Oppa! Are you crazy? You want me to die is it? Scaring me like that?"
 
"Are you that scared? Hahahaha."
 
"Why are you here? Hyunseung said he was sleeping here."
 
"Hyunseung likes to lie. It's actually me who got to sleep here."
 
"Junhyung ah. I. Want. To. Sleep."
 
"Pig. It's only 11."
 
"Exactly why I want to sleep already." I said, grabbing my blankets and turning to the other side to sleep.
 
"If that's how you wanna play, okay."
 
Suddenly, the blankets were taken away from me and I was being pulled out of bed.
 
"Junhyung ah! What do you think you're doing?"
 
"Trying to get your attention." A smirk forming on his face.
 
"You have it! What do you want? If its nothing I'm going back to sleep." There was a long silence. Ignoring it, I decided to go back to sleep.
 
As I was getting comfortable, someone came onto my bed and back hugged me.
 
"Who are you and what do you want?" I asked, annoyed. 
 
"Nicole ah. Can we talk?" Junhyung asked.
 
"There's nothing to talk about. Now let me sleep early okay?" 
 
"Not okay. Let's talk about our future. Shall we?"
 
"I don't know about that Junhyung," feeling a bit uncomfortable about where this conversation is heading.
 
"Hm? You like someone else huh?" Junhyung pouted.
 
"Yah! Don't do that! It's not that, I'm just not sure you know."
 
"It's okay," he my hair, "I shall give you some time to think."
 
I'm glad Junhyung understood. As I was thinking about who I really like, my mind drifted off to sleep.