Chapter eleven

Running from you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan was stunned,what is he doing here? How did he found him? His brother was still on the phone but he couln't speak now.

-,Sehun?W-what are you doing here?!'Sehun was shocked just like him,he didn't knew that Luhan will be here.

-,I can ask you the same,but I don't care anymore,I came to work and I think is better to leave.'Luhan was to hurt and shocked to even think,is this real?Sehun was really here?

-,You're the architect?' Sehun was about to answer when he felt someone hugging his leg.

-,Sehun appa!!!!' Sehun started smiling when he saw Min again.

-,Hey there shorty,ommo you got bigger.'Sehun took Min in his arms playing with him.

-,Lu I'm home and I guess he is my guest.''Taemin went next to Luhan putting a hand around his middle,this thing didn't went on noticed by Sehun.

-,My name is Lee Taemin,my father was the one who hired you,welcome to my house,this is ....'

-,Luhan .' Sehun finished before him.Taemin looked puzzled at Luhan but when he saw his face he knew what happens.

-,My name is Oh Sehun and yes your father hired me but I guess is better to leave.'Sehun didn't like the way Taemin was hugging Luhan?

-,No appa!I missed you!'Min hugged his neck more tight.

-,This is just a missunderstanding,I didn't knew about this but is better for you to stay here if Lu is okay with this.'Luhan was looking down,this was too much for him.

Sehun was looking at Luhan as well,was okay for him to stay here?Min wanted him here, the way he was hugging him now made him think that the boy really missed him,the truth was that he missed them as well.

-,Okay I will stay but until I will found a new place.'Min hugged him more tight.

-,Yay!Min happy!' 

-,Let me show you the room Sehun.'Sehun nodded entering the house passing by Luhan that was still looking at the floor.

His room was next to Teamin's room,it was a small and confy room perfect for him.

-,I hope you like it here and I really hope you will stay.'Taemin told him sincere.

-,I came here to do my job.'And that was true,Sehun didn't knew anything about the older.

-,I know,Min let's go to omma,and Sehun dinner will be ready at seven.'Min jumped down running to Taemin.

-,Bye bye appa Sehun!' Min and Taemin left him alone in the room.Why is Luhan here? And who is that guy?He will call Baekhyun later because he was sure that the younger knows something.

 

 

 

Taemin was in his room with Min when Luhan got in his room angry.

-,Sweetei go to your room,me and appa need to talk neh?'Luhan smiled at his son but Taemin saw the anger.Min smiled running to his room.

-,Taemin start talking now!' Taemin sat down on his bed a little amused.

-,I sweat to God that I didn't knew anything about this,my dad found him,I didn't even knew his name but I need him Lu,he is the best,did you ever seen his work?I can't let him leave,dad will get angry and belive me that is the last thing I want now.' Taemin was telling the truth,he didn't knew that his father hired Sehun as the arcthitect.

-,Taemin why every time I run away he finds me?Why?!Why?!Why?! Luhan start crying.

-,Because he is your destiny Lu,you try to run but in the end he will be there looking after you.'Taemin went to the older hugging him to his chest.

Luhan grabbed his shirt tight hiding his face like a little kid.

-,Shh don't cry I will be always here for you,I love you.' Taemin kiseed his head but the older had that strange feeling again.Luhan run to the toilet trowing up again.Taemin went after him worried.He patted his back trying to help him.

-,Lu are you okay?I saw this before,tell me is not what I think it is.'Luhan flushed the toilet.

-,Is not wat you think Taemin ,I eat something bad this morning and seeing Sehub again made me more upset that I thought so don't worry.' Taemin wasn't please with the answer Luhan was more white than before.

-,Lu go to your room and sleep is better ,I'll take care of Min.' Taemin caressed his cheek smiling at him.

-,Can I stay here?'The younger helped Luhan up going back to his room.

-,Sleep Lu,don't worry about anything,I love you.'Luhan cuddle in the bed closing his eyes.Taemin was right it was better for him to sleep a little now.

 

 

 

Taemin was in Min's room playing with the little kid when Sehun got out from his room,he could hear them,Min was laughing while he was telling something to Taemin,Sehun felt like he was at a couple house and he is the third wheel.

Sehun knocked at the door making Min to come running to him.

,,Minnie missed Sehun appa.'' It was hard to be angry when he is next to Min,the younger is always smiling and sweet,he always makes him smile.

,,I missed you as well Kido,have you been a good boy?Did you took care of omma?'' Sehun ruffed his hair smiling.

,,Yes!Minnie always good.'' Min hugged him more tight kissing his cheek.

 

Taemin was looking at the two,Min looks exacly like him, why is Luhan stubborn?He has everything and yet he runs away from all just because he wants revenge,but where is his revenge?Not telling Sehun that Min is his kid?That means nothing he's hurting Min as well,Luhan needs to stop this.

,,Min can you help me with dinner?I know is bold of me to ask you this,but we can talk about work.'' Sehun smiled looking at Min.

,,Yes sure I will help if Min helps us.'' 

,,Yes Minnie helps Taemin and Sehun appa!'' Min jumped up in joy,he took Sehun's hand and Taemin's pulling them to the kitchen.

,,Minnie wants sea food!'' Taemin put Min in his chair ruffing his hair.

They both started to make dinner not talking about something,Sehun was looking at Taemin and Min's face,they look the same,is he the real father?Only Luhan knows that,why they always end up seeing each other?When is everything over?

 -,Sehun can I ask you something?'Taemin came next to him far from Min to hear them.

-,Sure ask me.' Sehun looked puzzled at him.

-,Do you still love Luhan?'Sehun was taken aback,he glanced at Taemin that had a serious face.

-,Because I do and if you let him go I won't stay back,I will take Luhan just for me.' Taemin smiled at him patting his back.

 

Sehub never thought about seeing Luhan with someone else,but now hearing it,made him think,Taemin knows Luhan really good if he is here living with him,what is Taemin for him? 

-,Is not about me loving him or not,if he will push me away I will give up,if he's happy without me.' Sehun wanted to tell Taemin that he still loves him just like back then and maybe more.

-,Let's eat Sehun,I'm starving.'Taemin smiled at him like nothing happened.What was he after?He really loves Luhan? Why is he thinking this much after all? 

-,Minnie sweetei can you go up and ask omma to wake up?'Min nodded jumping down from his chair running up to his omma.

-,I think is better to start working first thing in the morning,I saw your work Sehun and is daeback,my dad made a good choise hiring you.' Taemin sat down at the table folowed by Sehun.

-,Thank you but I don't think I'm that good,I do what I know better and what I love.'They started to eat when Min came running back.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter