No More Left

One Last Chance

I don't know why I kept saying yes. I don't know why I did it. I don't know why I never said no. You and me, we both know how much my friends disapproved of you. Yet I always let you come back to me, thinking maybe this time, you won't go find some new, handsome, rich man that's better than anything I'll ever be and spend the night with and strip him of his wealth. But no, every single time I was tricked again. I wonder, why did you keep coming back to me? Do you feel pleasure when you see me in pain from a broken heart? Do you go home after dumping me in the worst way possible and smile and laugh at your victory?

It's hard to believe that you don't. It's hard to believe anything now. I can't trust you. I can't trust anything.

Whenever I call you late at night you lie to me saying you're in bed or 'drinking just a few with a couple of friends' when I can hear the music banging loudly in the background and your slurred speech.  You're obviously drunk and out clubbing.

You say the same thing tonight, even  when I'm right behind you. Right behind you, wearing that y ty dress I told you not to buy, those killer heels I told you not to buy, such ty make up I told you not to apply. I tap your shoulder and you turn around looking surprised. I scoff and walk out the door and get in my car. I zoom out of there because at this point I'm just done with your . You keep calling me over and over again. No, that's a lie. You call me once and that's it. 

At this point, tears don't even bother coming out because I'm so used to this. All that comes out of me is a laugh. A crazy hysterical laugh that would make others walking by me think I'm crazy. But that's not possible cus I'm in the car.

The next day I wake up from my bed in my house. Because I'm not like you who would wake up in some jerk's house not knowing what happened last night except for the fact that you had another night full of pleasure and . No. I get up and I hear a knock on my door. That's pretty early, you must've gotten up specially early today. Funny, it's like you know that I'm gonna say no this time. 

I open the door and all I can do is smirk when I see you in front of the door, dressed in a cute fluffy pink dress with your hair tied up into cute pigtails. You, in front of my door with the cute but not flirty make up on, unlike last night. You, in front of my door with flowers and chocolates and ballons and what not. So I'm the female in the relationship now, huh? You have this disgusting apologetic look on your face and I know what your'e going to say already. Always the same thing. I'm sick of it.

You open your mouth to speak but I beat you to it. One word, two letters. "No." And I slam the door right in your face. 

I don't expect you to run home and cry yourself to sleep. I don't expect you to run to the near bar and get drunk and embarrass yourself in front of everyone. No. I don't expect anything from you anymore. I can only assume that you shrug it off saying it's 'my loss' and going straight to the club again. And once again, I have proven myself correct, because I am now watching you from the balcony in the same club I caught you in last night. I see you flirting with another rich douche. All I can do now is laugh at your pathetic self. All I can think now, is why didn't I do this sooner?

I see you walking up onto the stage, slowly stripping of all clothing except your bra and your thong. You never were that cute innocent girl I fell in love with 6 years ago. And I should've known since the beginning.

You are the worst, most pathetic I've ever met. And I hope to never see you again.

I walk out of the club with a chill smile on my face. Right when I step out I bump into another cute girl that obviously doesn't know what she's doing at the club. I apologize and offer a drink. 'It's on me' I say, and I her into the bar. Back inside the club. The new stranger sees you on stage and  wrinkles her nose in disgust. I laugh. To think you were ever my girlfriend.

No, you are no more. I am ashamed to say that you ever were. I don't know what I should think of you crying after that night  of stripping at the club and getting and calling me over and over again for help. Because it's not my problem. You're not my problem anymore.

Thinking back on it now, you never were. Somehow I always knew you were a lying . And that's what you'll only ever be, Gong Minzy.

Goodbye forever.


Half-assed, yes it was.

Bull, yes it is.

Too much at the end, yes.

It's , but it's something. I'm up for critism, good or bad. I don't give a anymore.

-K.o