Walang Poreber

There's no Forever

 

There're times when Jongin would cuddle with Kyungsoo in the living room whispering sweet words to Kyungsoo’s ears and the latter will automatically blush in crimson red with the younger’s mushiness. Then out of the blue, a tall lanky creep would just appear out of nowhere and annoy the love birds with the infamous tagalong phrase. And today's not an exemption.

 

 

 

“… and after that Hyung, we’ll buy two-storey house near the beach just like you wanted…” Jongin keeps babbling his future plans with Kyungsoo as the older giggles with the cuteness of his boyfriend.

 

 

 

“… then we’ll adopt more dogs! Monggu, Janggu and Janga will have more cousins to play with and we’ll be happy forever!!!”

 

 

 

"Walang poreber.” (There’s no forever)

 

 

Chanyeol walks in the living room plopping on the one-seat couch while playing on his mobile phone.

Jongin’s excitement drowns when Chanyeol dropped the punch line. Kyungsoo noticed it right away and ushered Jongin to their shared bedroom to brighten up his mood.

 

 

 

Sometimes, Kyungsoo wants to strangle Chanyeol to death for being so annoying but he can’t actually do that.

 

 

 

 

 

___

 

 

 

 

There're also times when Xiumin is hungrier than usual and wants to eat his baozi in peace but Chanyeol manages to also annoy this hungry hyung.

 

 

 

Xiumin opens the basket where Manager-hyung puts all the steamed buns he brought in the morning.

 

 

“KIM. JONG. DAE!!! DID YOU ATE ALL THE BAOZIS?! I ASKED YOU TO LEAVE SOME FOR ME!!!” the oldet shrieks out of annoyance and hunger. “There’s no more yummy hot buns for me...”

 

 

“Hyung, walang poreber” Chanyeol gulps down his juice and exits the kitchen.

 

 

“I know! Stupid” Xiumin said irritably .

 

 

 

 

___

 

 

 

 

There would also be times when Kyungsoo and Jongin just reconciled after some heated argument getting ready for an intense make out that Chanyeol casually barge in the bedroom and piss Jongin to his limits.

 

 

“I’m so sorry Nini” Kyungsoo’s hand caresses the younger’s face and kisses him passionately with the same amount or more intensity than Jongin does in a while.

 

 

“Walang poreber.” Chanyeol says while walking through the room to get Kyungsoo’s charger on the dresser.

 

 

“Kyung, can I borrow this?” the tall figure holds the door knob getting ready to get out.

 

 

“SHUT UP AND JUST GET OUT!” Jongin yell to the lanky creep while pushing the latter outside and locked the bedroom afterwards.

 

 

 

“Ugh. He’s getting on my nerves! Now where were we?”

 

 

 

 

 

___

 

 

 

 

Even the sweet LDR HunHan had been a victim of Chanyeol’s 'Walang Poreber' bitterness.

 

 

People say that distance doesn’t matter if two people genuinely love each other. And that is what Sehun and Luhan holds on to.

 

 

 

“I miss you Hyung” Sehun pouts on his computer cam while chatting with his beloved LuHan.

 

“Me too Hun-ah. I wish I could kiss away that pout 'coz I feel like dying right now seeing you all cutesy and pouty over there.” Luhan hugged his deer plushie that Sehun send him on his birthday**

 

“I’ll definitely fly over there if we’re not preparing for repackage album***” Sehun leaned back on his chair and sighed in frustration. Luhan smiled longingly at his boyfriend.

 

 

“I love you Wu Shixun. Always and forever.”

 

 

“Me too Hyung. I love you so much!” Sehun smiles on the screen like a love sick teenager.

 

“Walang poreber.” Chanyeol suddenly plopped down beside Sehun.

 

 

“Hi Hyung! I saw your updates! You look dashing nowadays!”

 

 

 

“Go away Chanyeol-hyung! OUT, OUT!!! Go Kiss Baekhyun-hyung or something! Get ouuuuuuuuut!!! And stay away from me and MY LUHAN!” Sehun pushed Chanyeol away and dragged him outside of his room. When Sehun re his computer, Luhan was still laughing.

 

 

___

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol have annoyed every single person in their dorm and everyone wants to get back at him.

 

 

 

There're times when Chanyeol have a serious talk with Baekhyun, especially about their relationship.

 

 

 

“Seriously Baek, I do love you. You know that right? And I want to spend my everlasting with you.” Chanyeol tightens his embrace on Baekhyun’s waist and nuzzles his face on the latter’s neck.

 

 

“Really?” Baek looks sideways to see his lover's eyes.

 

 

 

“ Yeah. I –“

 

 

“WALANG POREBER!!!” Jongin, Kyungsoo, Sehun, Xiumin and all the members yelled in sync as they all barged-in to interrupt Chanyeol.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

FIN.

 

A/N: Hindi ko po alam kung pano magend ee xD di rin naman nakakatawa to ee. Ahahhahahha poreber korni ako ee xD

( i don't know how to end this one, so i just left it there :P)

 

This is plainly stupid xD

 

I made this out of my friend's bitterness over Forever. That’s why this is so crappy. XDDDDDD

 

 

 

**It’s supposedly Valentines since I wrote this on March 30, 2015, but laziness kick in… and the rest is history xD

 

***supposedly promotion for CMB, but… yeah. U knowwwwww lazyyyy bum Xd