Part 2

Over the Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1st, sorryn for the late update

***

 

I stepped out from his closet and continued traveling his room. There weren’t many things here. Just some simple furnitures and paints. I sat down on his bed. There were a photo of himself alone, a frame him with his family, and photo of DB5K,  on the bedside table.

I got tired, so I exhaled and lie on the bed. I was searching for a comfort position, turned my body to the right and slipped in my hand under the pillow, when suddenly my hand hit something there. I tried to touch it, hard enough. I woke up and lifted that pillow up. Oh, just a photo frame. I was about to retrieved it when my curiousity wrapped around me. So I turned that frame around and how surprised was I.

That frame contained the photo of us, both of us, smiled to the camera with his arms hugged me closer. My heart was beating faster. This photo.. it took on our last date, a month before he left DBSK – Yunho and Changmin – and probably me because of the lawsuit.

I felt my eyes were teary. The moments of us together recalled in my head.

 

Tok Tok Tok

‘Jess? Are you done?’

I glared at the door, slightly put that frame back to where it was before and shed my teary eyes. I took a deep breath and made my way to door. Just when I opened the door, I faced his worried face.

‘What takes you too long?’

 ‘Nothing, I’m sorry.’ I smiled. ‘So, have you finished your cooking yet?’

He nodded. I shut the door but glanced at the pillow before, and followed him.

...

 

The dinner was so quite. No one uttered any words, not even dare to look at each other. Just the sounds of spoon-plate-bowl interaction and chewing we could hear.

When he almost finished his soup, he put his spoon down on the table and looked at me. I pretended not to notice his stare. I finished my soup and drank the water quietly. After inhaled, I lifted my head up to face him.

He stared at me expressionlessly, but his eyes were looking for my eyes, trying to get me straight on my pupil. I looked away, it’d better like this than to stared him back. Because sure when I looked at him in the eyes, he’d melt the blocks of ice I had in my eyes. I didn’t know why I could never stayed calm when he’s looking at me. It seemed he had that power to let me down.

 

I asked to help him wash the dishes but he refused. So I just stood up behind him, watching his not-so-board back. His grey thin polo shirt was covering his back but I knew definitely what was behind it.

What did he feel about HoMin as a duo group?

What did he feel when he wake up but just there’s only him?

What did he feel when he’s boring but there’s no Changmin to fight with?

What did he feel when there’s no YunJae but Homin instead?

And.. what did he feel when he realized that he wasn’t TVXQ!’s active member anymore?

Did he ever see the tattoo behind his back?

Was he still keep their phrase, Always Keep the Faith?

There were so many questions popped up in my mind.

 

All of the sudden, he spoke.

‘You know, Jess. Your sight burn my back.’

I heard him chuckle softly.

‘You can go around while wait me to finish this stuff, key?’

‘Uhm.’ I turned around but just when I about to left the kitchen, he spoke as he turned to face me.

‘You can tour everywhere except for one room,’ the way he talked like he just remembered something important. I gave him a confused look. ‘There’s a room that written damage zone in front of its door. And I tell you now not to enter that room, you get it?’

I knew he emphasize his last sentence, might there was something really private inside it. I nodded and started to travel his huge apartement. I didn’t know how much had he to paid for this apartement. Millions of won? Or billions? Each room and wall were desaigned so interested. The way he chose the furnitures and wallpaper, the color of theme. Everything were so impressed.

The balcony with its glass wall and cute couch, the corridor between each room. Not to mention the dining room and kitchen I had been there. I opened the wooden door in front of his bedroom’s door, pushed it in and stepped inside. Music room, the room he has worked of his time. A set of music instruments, computer for directing, music sheets spred out on the desk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter