Unexpected

With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s one of those rare days when Yoseob wakes up at 10 am all fresh and happy. Today is his off day—he has plans carefully settled and he’s ready. In less than half an hour, wearing sleeveless shirt and comfortable pants and his favorite snapback hat, with his phone and wallet, he’s ready to head outside.


Off days mean a visit for his baby, his Chihuahua baby. Yanggaeng goes to a school for dogs—Yoseob finds an article about the school on the internet one day by chance and after days of researching and a few phone calls to the school and major self convincing, he decided to send his baby to the school (Junhyung later decided Hyungnim needs to go to school too after a particular good morning bite from the English Bulldog).

He misses his baby so much, but there’s nothing he can do since he has packed schedules for a few months ahead and sending Yanggaeng to the school is the best decision he could come up with. His sister and parents offered to take care of the sweet dog but he refused because he doesn’t want to trouble his family—Yanggaeng is his responsibility anyway. 

So Yoseob has a plan for the day. After a visit to the school, he figured he would stroll around the area for a while and then a quick brunch before going back to his apartment and practicing for his upcoming musical. Yoseob likes a carefully planned day, even though his plan for that day is kind of lame anyway. He thinks it would be best to make plans for a day to make sure everything goes well and there would be no wasted time. But as he opens his door, there standing a person that’s not on his today’s list.

“What are you doing here?”
“Good morning to you too, Seobie,” the person smile, “I figured today is your visiting day at this very exact time,” he looks at his watch, “and I want to come along with you so I fetch you.”
“With no heads up? Really, Doojoon?”
“Surprise?” the older man offered with a lame (gorgeous) smile, “Come on, I’ll drive. Let’s go.”

Typical Doojoon, the spontaneous. If Yoseob is one with plans all over, Doojoon is the man with a bunch of unplanned stuffs in his head. All of sudden he would come up with an idea to ditch dance practice for supper, or a surprise dinner the moment Yoseob stepped into his apartment after a long day, or a truck of surprise treats for the whole musical casts.

Yoseob likes plans because they’re c
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter