Final - Part 2

I'm Not Cinderella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuna and her uncle going back home after Yuna persuades her uncle who want to stay watch the game . She is going into her room and sit on the bed while looking at the picture of her father holding her . 'Appa , am I really like that guy ? ' , before she lies on the bed and sleep .

After 1 hour of sleep , she wakes up while parting her messy hair before going out of her room to continue her work . She cleans up the living room , kitchen and helping her uncle do some gardening outside of the house . When she about to start , she heard someone rings the bell and go open by turning on the switch for them . After that , she go back to her uncle with her garden's hat and hand cover . She know that it will be YuJin and her aunt .

It can be heard a loud sound in the house . 'It must be her friends that she met in the court ' , Yuna is referring to her aunt .

'Yuna -ya !' , a loud scream stop her . It's her aunt . 'Yah , please make drink for our guest '

She stand up lazily , 'Our guest ? It's your guest . Why should I do it ? ' . She continue her works and ignore her aunt words . Her aunt goes back into the house and she is the one who make the drink for them while YuJin is having chats with them . It's YoonGi and the team . Some of them are having a walk in the house . YoonGi is walking out of the house and see there are 2 people there . One of them is t the tree and the other one is spraying fertilizer . Yuna is spraying the fertilizer to the plant . He walks closer to her .

'Yuna -shi !' , he surprise her by sudden grab at her shoulder . Yuna turn and spraying th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter