Someone in my Mind

I Found You (Special One~)

Its been a week since Jihae already went out from the hospital and now her Mom is the one whose taking care of their company. And Jihae was been resting in her house. 

"So boring..." she whinned as she rolled in her bed. Suddenly, someone knocks on her door.

"Come in." her mom went inside of her room. 

"Hey sweety, how are you?" 

"I'm fine mom but my situation makes me sick." she sighed. "I'm bored."

"Don't worry. I decided that you're going to take a vacation in our beach resort." 

"Really? Thanks mom!" she smiled. 

"And I invited your uncle also with Ukiss." she said. "They're going to the resort tomorrow but you're going there later."

"Okay mom. I'm just going to pack my things." 

"Okay dear." she said as she left her room. Then Jihae began to pack her things. 

228841_143349735751526_6459495_n.jpg


Park's Beach Resort 

Khayangan-Luxury-Resort-Villas2.jpg

On the next day, Ukiss together with their manager went to Park's beach resort own by Jihae's parents. 

"They have a beautiful resort here." Dongho was amazed because of the resort. 

"Yeah, were so lucky to been here." Aj said. 

"Excuse me, have you seen Jihae?" their manager asked the front desk. 

"Oh? Ms. Park, she went out earlier." 

"Is that so? Thank you." 

"By the way Mr. Park, the rest house is ready. Ms. Jihae is also staying at the rest house. Here's the duplicate key." the receptionist said as she handled the key to him. 

"Thank you." they bowed as they left the lobby and went to the rest house of the resort. 

220853_197574660284247_196047277103652_4

"Woah!" they cooed as they saw the oceanview. 

"This is really great!" Soohyun cheered. 

"Finally! Were going to have a vacation!" Kevin happily said as they laughed.

"Boys, someone wants to talk to you." Their manager said as he put his phone on the table then he turn on the loud speaker.

"Hi boy!" Mrs. Park greeted them as they gathered around. 

"Hello Auntie!" they greeted back.

"So did you like the place?" she asked.

"We love it! Really!" Dongho cheered then she laughed. 

"That's right. I hope you had a great time there." she said. "Oh, where's Jihae?" she asked. 

"The receptionist told us that she went out earlier." 

"Maybe that girl was bored. And she took her time to stroll around." they chuckled. 

"Thank you for inviting us here. It's an honor to be here." Soohyun said. 

"It's my pleasure boys. Just feel at home, arasseo?" 

"Ne! Take care!" they cheered as she hung up. After that they went to their respective room. Dongho, Kiseop, Aj and Kevin went to the pool area and they started swimming. Soohyun, Eli and Hoon is having a great time in the jacuzzi. The waiter give them something to drink and to eat.

"This is paradise." Kevin sighed as he took a sip of his drink. Suddenly Dongho jumped besides Kiseop that make the water splashed on him.

"Yah! Dongho!" he shouted as he glared at him but Dongho laughed at his expression. Before Kiseop could splash a waterr on him, Dongho ran. 

"You will never catch me, Hyung!" Dongho laughed. 

"Yah! Come back here, you idiot!" Kiseop glared at him as he trying to catch Dongho. The other members keep on laughing. 

"Whose idiot, hyung?" Dongho asked. 

Meanwhile, Jihae just came back from the store outside their resorts to buy some things. As she went to the rest house, she heard a noisy laugh and water splashing around the pool. She knew that the boys are already here having some fun, she can't help but to chuckle. She about to surprise the boys when suddenly their topic stopped her. 

"Eli, we heard that your show Kpop Tasty Road is really good." Hoon said. 

"Yeah, many viewers like the team-up with you and Yoon-G noona." Kevin blurted as he sits. 

"Yeah, she's a great host." Eli said. 

"We know that Eli's ideal girl is like Yoon-G noona." Dongho chirped in. 

"But it seems that Eli liked someone else." Kiseop muttered. He is the only one that knew about Eli's feelings. Even though he knew that Yoon-G is somehow Eli's ideal girl but someone is already on his mind. 

"What did you say Kiseop?" Soohyun asked as he looked at him. 

"Uhmmm, nothing." he smiled. 

"What can you say about Yoon-G noona?" Kiseop asked as he looked at Eli. 

"Well, she's pretty and nice. Very out-going lady." he smiled. Jihae heard everything he said. She was bit hurt, she admitted it. 

"You like her?" Soohyun smirked. 

"No, but I have someone in my mind now." he smiled at him. 

"Tell us hyung!" Dongho asked happily. "Come on! Tell us, tell us!" 

"Yah! Stop it!" Eli chuckled at his hyperness. But because of his hyperness, he splashed the water on to his Hyung. "Yah! Pabo maknae!" Eli glared at him.

"I won't stop if you don't tell us!" Dongho stick his tongue out, earning a death glare from Eli. 

"So, our pigeon is in love but we don't know who it is." Soohyun . The other boys keep teasing Eli as they splashed a water on him. Right then, Dongho saw Jihae coming out. 

"Jihae-noona!" Dongho stopped splashing his hyung as the boys turned their gaze to her then he ran toward her. Jihae looked up and gave him a weakly smile. Dongho hugged her tight, he didn't know that his soaking in wet. 

"Yah! Dongho your wet!" Hoon shouted as Dongho let go of her. 

"Omo! Mianhae noona!" Dongho apologized as he saw her shirt was wet already. 

"It's okay." she said. "Hi guys." she greeted them. 

"Hello Jihae!" they cheered back. 

"Why don't you join us?" Kevin invited her. 

"I've been swimming earlier and I'm tired." she said. "Just go have fun guys." 

"Are you okay?" Kiseop asked as he walked towards her. "You look pale." 

"Are you sick again?" Aj asked as Eli looked at her

"No, I'm fine." she weakly smiled. "I'm tired from strolling around." then she met her gaze with Eli. He looked at her worriedly but she looked away. "I'm just going to change my shirt and order something for our dinner. Have fun!" she said as she left. The boys continue their fun, but Eli watched her as she left.