Concern and Jealous

I Found You (Special One~)

423273_252122961540869_720591611_n.jpg

It's 9pm in the evening, Jihae was still wide awake. She couldn't sleep, because of a strange feeling she felts with Eli. She keeps thinking what its her connection with him. She get her jacket and decided to take a walk for awhile to refresh her mind. She went in the seashore, and she was amazed of the view. She carried her shoes, she liked how the air blows on her, how soft the sand is and how water is so refreshing her skin. As she continue walking in the seashore, she stepped on a shell that have a thorns, that makes her foot bleed and she yelped because of pain.

"Jihae, are you okay?" a guy came over to her. 

"Oh? Eli?" she recognized his voice then she hide her bleefing foot. 

"Yeah, I'm fine." she weakly smiled trying to endure the pain. But Eli saw a blood in the sand and he widened his eyes. 

"Omo! What happen to your foot?!" he asked concernly as he looked at her foot. 

"Nothing. I'm fine." she stood up but because of the pain, she going to fall luckily Eli catched her on time. 

"No, you're not." then he carried her in a bridal style. Eli put her on a bench. 

"I'm going to get a first aid, wait here okay?" Eli said calmly then she nodded. After how many minutes, Eli came with a first aid kit. 

"Let me take a look." Eli said as he pulled her foot, he saw her wound is keep on bleeding. 

"Ouch!" she yelped as Eli clean her wound. 

"I'm sorry, just endure it." he said as he looked up. She saw concern and worried in his eyes that makes her heart beat fast. After he treated her wound, he sits beside her. 

"It's already late, why are you still awake?" he asked. 

"I can't feel asleep so I decided to take a walk." 

"You should be careful next time." then she nodded. "It's getting late now, you should get going now." 

"Okay, thank you again." she weakly smiled as she stood up. But Eli saw that she can't walk properly then he carried her in a bridal style. 

"Omo!" she was shocked. "It's ok, I can walk." she said. But Eli didn't listened to her. "Yah~put me down." 

"I will carry you until we reach in your room, arasseo?" he said seriously then she keep quite. 

As they reached in her room, Eli saw that she already fell asleep in his arms and he smiled. He didn't know that someone is watching them. Eli slowly laid her down on her bed, making sure that he won't wake her up. Then he cover her a blanket.

"Good night Jihae." he muttered as he kiss her forehead then he turned off the lights and went out from her room. When Eli went back to his room, he saw Kiseop, his still awake. 

"Where did you go?" he asked.

"I went to the seashore to take a walk."

"Okay, what happen to Jihae's foot?"

"How..." before he could finished his sentence Kiseop interrupt him.

"How did I know? I saw you carrying her and there's a bandage on her foot." he said. "You really like her, right?" he smirked.

"Of course no!" he said but Kiseop smirked at him. This guy is still jerk!

"Whatever Kyoungjae! Go to sleep now, we have to get ready for our show." 


Next day (U-kiss show in Jeju Island.)  

The U-kiss was very busy for the show and all the staff is busy preparing the stage were they going to perform. 

"Hyung, I'm really excited for our show." Kevin cheered. 

"Yeah, me either! I can't wait!" Hoon replied. 

"But Jihae is going to watch the show?" Kiseop asked them.

"I guess, we already told her, right?" 

"I'm going to call her." Soohyun said as he pulled up his phone and dialed her number. Meanwhile, Jihae and Chi hoon arrived, many reporters went to them. 

"Annyeonghaeseyo!" the reporter greeted them as she bowed. Then they also bowed. "Are you here to support U-kiss?"

"Yeah, U-kiss good luck and fighting!" she smiled. 

"It looks like Kim Chi hoon, one of the bachelor in Us is here to support U-kiss." he smiled at them.

"Yeah, I'm here to support their new music." he smiled.

"Any message for U-kiss?" 

"U-kiss Good luck! Fighting!" they said in unison as they bowed. Then they went to the stadium, were they going to perform. Suddenly Jihae phone rings. 

"Hello? Oh Soohyun, yeah.... were here.. okay... good luck guys!" she said as she hung up. They sit in front of the stage, were they could see the U-kiss. After how many minutes, the fans, the reporters prepared for the show. Some of the fans brought tarpaulins, fansign and some glow sticks. After 10 minutes, the show is going to start. 

"Hello Everyone! Are you ready to see U-kiss?" the MC said as made the fans wild. "The fans is really excited to see U-kiss and we have a guests tonight!" 

"We have Park Jihae and Kim Chi hoon." and the crowd grows wild. "Looks like were going to have a great night!" 

"Well, your ready?" 

"Ne!" the fans shouted. 

"U-kiss can't hear you! Louder!"

"U-kiss! U-kiss! Ukiss!" the fans started to shout their band name. Then the music begin. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAUgWhSD-ZM

The fans went wild when they start dancing, singing and rapping. They took some pictures of them while dancing. 

"They are really good." Chi hoon whispered to her. 

"Yeah, they look all handsome!" she replied. As they finished their songs, the crowd clapped their wonderful peformance.

"Annyeonghaeseyo! We are U-kiss!" they greeted as they bowed. 

"Woah! That's a wonderful performance!" the MC complimented. 

"Thank you!" they said. 

"U-kiss is getting popular in Asia." MC said. "But not only in the Asia, but also in Europe!" the fans went wild again. 

"How's Jeju?" 

"Jeju is really beautiful island!" Kiseop said. 

"I really liked the landscape." Eli blurted. 

"Yeah, that's right!" 

"That's good! So guys, are you ready to see you U-kiss perform again?" 

"Yes!" the crowd shouted as they went wild. 

"Okay, here's U-kiss!" then they clapped their hands. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPErIk0hRBc

As they start singing, Jihae find Eli attractive on his voice. He can sing a ballad song, she admit that Eli is really look handsome. When Eli look at her as he sing, she always blushed but she didn't know why. 

They really good, I like their voice.... I didn't know that Eli could sing a ballad song, I heard that he is really good in rapping. When he stares at me, I felt strange.... It seems that I already felt this with him... but I couldn't remember...I wish my memories will be back, it's really confusing. 

Her thoughts was interrupted of the shout and cheer of the fans as they finished sing. 

"U-kiss is the best!" the MC complimented. 

"Kasahamnida!" they bowed. 

"Looks you guys have a special guests tonight."

"Jihae, I'm going to the restroom, and I'm going take this call." Chi hoon whispered as she nodded. Then Chi hoon left. 

"Yeah, we invited our close friend Jihae and also his friend and our friend Chi hoon to watch our show." Soohyun said as he looked  at the crowd. 

"Why don't we invite her to come up on the stage?" the MC requested. Then Dongho went down to the stage and come to her sit. 

"Let's go Noona." he said. Then Jihae went to the stage with him. 

"Where's Chi hoon?" Soohyun whispered. 

"He went out but he's going to be back." 

"Hello, Miss Jihae." the MC's greeted her then she bowed. "Did you enjoy the show?"

"Yeah, they're so great!" she said. "I like their voices." she complimented. 

"I heard that you really like playing music instrument? right boys?" 

"Yeah!" the U-kiss said as the fans cheered for her. 

"Why don't you perform for us?" the MC requested. 

"Jihae! Jihae! Jihae!" the U-kiss cheered her name as the crowd joined them. She don't have a choice but to sing and play a guitar. 

"Okay." she smiled nervously as they clapped. Kevin handled the guitar to her then she start singing. She sings the "Dreaming" by IU. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoDQakC8xtg&feature=related

Everyone was touched of her voice. The U-kiss boys was stunned of her voice, they know that she know how to sing but this night her voice is really wonderful. Eli keep on staring at her while she's singing. Then Kiseop nudged his shoulder as he smirked. 

Her voice.... so beautiful.. She's pretty... I can't stop staring at her..... she's very adorable.  

Eli thought was interrupted by the cheering of the crowd and the U-kiss. 

"Woah!!!!" Incredible!" the MC said. "I didn't know that you could sing!" Jihae bowed as she smiled. 

"You are really multi-talented!" 

"Thank you!" she bowed. 

"U-kiss is really thankful to have a friend like you, right guys?" the MC asked the U-kiss.

"That's right!" they cheered. 

"Looks like Eli was startrack by her." he teased Eli that made the crowd wild. And the boys began to laughed at his statement. 

"Ani, she just.... have a good voice." he denied. 

After their funny conversation with Jihae, Soohyun bring her down to the crowd and he went back to the backstage to prepare. The next performance is Eli dancing a solo. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJJutSYIQbg

As he start singing, everyone was cheering for him. But the time when Eli dance with other girl the fans went wild. And when they do the bed part and their faces is just inches away, the crowd went wild.   

OMG!!!! What's this?!! No....no...no....  Of course I'm not jealous or something!

Jihae felt a pain in her heart, but she didn't know why. It is like she's going to scream right now, but she know how to control her feelings.

"Hey, you're okay?" Chi hoon asked him.

"Oh? Uhhh... yeah." she smiled weakly.  

"You sure?" she nodded. "I think their show is going to end any couple minute right now."

"Okay, let's wait." she nodded. After how many minutes the U-kiss bid their goodbye to their fans and the show is now ended, they directly went to the backstage to rest and change. 

"Woah guys! The show is really successful!" their manager congratulate them as they cheered.

"You did a great job guys!" the staff complimented them. 

"Thank you!" they said in unison. Suddenly Jihae and Chi hoon went to their room. 

"Noona! Hyung!" Dongho called them as he ran to them. 

"Hey." Chi hoon smiled. "Congratulations!" 

"Great job guys." Jihae said. 

"Thank you! Thank you!" they said in unison as they highed-five to each other. 

"Congratulations to us!" Kiseop shouted happily as they laughed to his statement. Suddenly a girl passed by infront of Jihae and went to Eli, the girl who dances with him. She whisper something on Eli that make him laughed, and that make Jihae's mood change again. 

 

 

 

 


A/N: The video that Eli is dancing his solo part, is when they have a show in Budokan. I think Budokan is in Japan? I'm not sure though. Honestly, when I watched this video, I don't know but I started to cry. Maybe because Eli is my ultimate bias in U-kiss, and dancing with other girl really can make my mood change. (Actually, I cried for whole night because of this video.)

 

Looks like Jihae felt something for Eli. 

Sorry for not updating it, because of many school works and projects. 

Hope you like it! Don't forget to comment and subscribe! ~~ ;*