I'm back again (:

I Found You (Special One~)

Today is the arriving of Jihae in South Korea. After taking good care of their company and temporary back as a model, she decided to come back in Korea. At the Seoul incheon Airport, many people were busy doing their things. Many people were waiting at the waiting area for their flight.

"The airplane from New York to South Korea is now landed. The passengers may leave the airplane in 10 minutes. Have a good day! Thank you." the speaker said. After 10 minutes, the passengers from New York went out from the Gate 5. 

♦♦

Jihae's POV 

After a long hours, the plane is now landed. Finally, I'm back here in Korea. I don't know why but I really miss this place. I wonder, how's my uncle and the boys? I heard that they getting popular in Asia. 

"The airplane from New York to South Korea is now landed. The passengers may leave the airplane in 10 minutes. Have a good day! Thank you." the speaker said. After that, i went out from the Gate 5. And went inside the lobby. As I enter the lobby, many people recognize me.

432239_253451731407992_115040495249117_5 430595_253451798074652_115040495249117_5

 

"Welcome back Ms. Park." Mr. Hwang greeted and bowed together with the bodyguards. 

"Thank you Mr. Hwang." I said as I bowed. Then the bodyguards get my luggages and they bring it. 

"Thank you." i said to them. And they bowed. "And by the way, Mr. Hwang did Uncle Dae ho know that I'm already back?" 

"Yes, Ms. Park. He already know, your mother told him yesterday."

"Oh well. thank you." then they put all of luggages in the car. Then we drove off to my house. 

Audi-S5-wallpapers+%25282%2529.jpg

♦♦

After how many minutes of driving, they reached the new house of Jihae. Mr. Hwang opened the door for Jihae and she wnet out. Ms. Lei and 6 bodyguards is waiting for her arrival.

Luxury-house-in-Colorado-1.jpg

"Welcome back Ms. Jihae." Ms. lei greeted her as they bowed.

"Thank you Ms. Lei." she smiled then they went inside of her house. 

"So how's your trip?" she asked.

"It's quite good but very tiring." she said as they went to her room.

Cozy Living Room - Rumor Hotel

"You may rest for awhile Ms. Jihae." she said. 

"It's okay. I what to roam around in the city."

"Are you sure? Just call me if need anything." 

"Yes, thank you Ms. Lei." then Ms. Lei bowed and she leave. She fixed her things and she start preparing herself. She went to her wardrobe to change her clothes. 

316149_184847218268444_115040495249117_3

After that she went out from her room and went downstairs.

"Miss Lei, I'm going out for awhile." she said.

"Ok, be careful." 

"Yes, I will." she said as she went out from her house and went inside of her car.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0UPd7dWy8ZF4brUH97HW

♦♦

While driving, she called her uncle Daeho.

"Hello?" she said in English.

"Hello, Jihae?" her uncle said in English. 

"Yeah, Uncle it's me. How are you?"

"I'm fine. How about you? Your mom told me you already here in Korea." 

"I'm doing fine and yes I'm already here." she smiled. "Where are you Uncle?"

"Were having a break here in a small beach house. If you want, you can go here."

"Really? Ok, I will." 

"Ok, I'm going to sent the address."

"Thank you Uncle. I'm on my way now." 

"Take Care Jihae." then he hung up.