011

THE UNWANTED TWIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE UNWANTED TWIN

Chapter 11

 

Kai parked his car in the garage. He looked uneasy with his tired face. It was 11:00 AM when he finally home. He went to the kitchen and seemed like no one home. He went back to the living room and threw himself to the sofa. He was sleepy. He couldn’t sleep last night because too many things bothering him. He sighed as he saw his arloji. He should go to the headquarters but he was too tired.

“I’ll just sleep for ten minutes then” He mumbled.

But he couldn’t. He tried his best to close his eyes but he couldn’t.

The kiss he shared with Soo Jung popped out like a movie trailer in his mind. He shooked his head. But it couldn’t help.

It just happened like that. Kai didn’t even know how could he do that?. He felt like he was going insane. But the half of himself told him that it was pure. In the other hand, he still confused with everything that he felt.

"I just hope i could stop" He sighed.

He wasn't stupid. He also knew that he's starting to like Soo Jung. But this was wrong. This is not true. Everything will be more complicated. The statement of a doctor named Park Hae Jin made him even more dizzy. He didn'tt know whether Kim Jong In still alive or not. Even if he is still alive, then why Kim Hoon keep it as a secret?From what he saw, it looks like it is only Kim Hoon knows. But he still couldn't think too much,He still didn't understand why Kim Hoon like this. 

Kang Seul Gi problem even weren't completed, but other problems emerge. It wasn't the right time to think about his feeling. No , he shouldn't even think to be with Soo Jung. Never.

"Where did you go yesterday?" A man's voice surprised him. It was Kim Hoon's.

"Ah , Abeoji. (dad)" Kai woke up from his position and sit lazily while Kim Hoon stood up in front of him.

"I met some friends and Se Hun had a car accident that's why i stayed up all night in the hospital" Kai explained.

"Your mom worried a lot about you"

"Joesonghamnida, abeoji (I'm really sorry,dad) " Kai looked down.

"Mom and Han Bin just went to the hospital twenty minutes ago to see Se Hun's condition. You better wash up and have a rest" Kim Hoon patted Kai's shoulder and walked away. Leaving Kai with thousand questions in his mind.

"Abeoji.." Kai called Kim Hoon after that man left him for a few steps.

"I have a question" He continued. Kim Hoon stopped his steps and Kai approach him.

"I don't know if it just my feeling , but i think mom didn't like if keep seeing Soo Jung" 

"Find what you want to find and then leave. Don't make things become more complecated" Kim Hoon answered.

"Find what i want?" Kai frowned. He looked at Kim Hoon with a confused expression. But he was sure his statement means something.

Kim Hoon approached him, He hold Kai's shoulder. He brought his face close to his ear. Kai felt uneasy.

"I know you are not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter