It'll Never Change

It'll Never Change

His driver opened the door of the back seat.  Soo Hyun walked out of the car, with his workers bowing to him.  He smiled.

    “I’m glad to be back.”  His assistant ran up to him.

    “Sir, we’re glad to have you back too.”  Beom Seok smiled.  Soo Hyun walked passed him and ignored him, making Beom Seok frown and followed him.  As Soo Hyun walks pass his workers, they bow and smiled.  Soo Hyun walked in the elevator, looking at a slim, pale-looking, and beautiful girl.  He paused, he has never seen such a beautiful girl like her.  She looked up, smiled and bowed.

    “President Kim?”  Beom Seok asked.  Soo Hyun shook his head and walked in.  Standing next to the beautiful girl, he was losing his breath.  It was so quiet, he couldn’t breathe, standing next to her.

    “Mr. Kim, you have meetings at 3 and 5 pm.  The 3 o’clock meeting will last until 4:45 and your 5 o’clock meeting will last till 6:30.  I arranged it for you so you can get to the meetings on time.”  Beom Seok turned around, staring at Soo Hyun waiting for a reply.

    “Mr. Kim?”  The elevator stopped.  The girl walked in front of Soo Hyun.  The elevator door opened, she turned around facing Soo Hyun, she then bowed before walking away.  Once the elevator door closed, Soo Hyun sighed heavily, catching his breath.

    “Mr. Kim?  Did you hear me?”  Beom Seok asked, confused.  Soo Hyun glared at Beom Seok.

    “Beom Seok…”

    “Yes, Mr. Kim?”  

    “She’s so beautiful…”  Soo Hyun smiled within himself.  Beom Seok looked away, confused.  Once the elevator door opened, they walked out and walked into his office.  He walked in and sat down.

    “Beom Seok…”

    “Yes?  Mr. Kim?”  

    “I have to meet up with someone at 2 pm, remind me then.”  Soo Hyun demanded.  Beom Seok nodded and wrote in his journal.

    “Sir, may I ask you something?”  Soo Hyun looked up, holding folders and papers.

    “Go ahead.”  he lifted his hand, signaling him to speak.

    “Why did you ignore me awhile ago?”  Soo Hyun looked up at him.

    “You were late…  Do I have to explain any further?”  Beom Seok looked up, surprised.

    “Oh, no sir.”  He walked away.  Soo Hyun’s eyes followed Beom Seok out of the door.  He dropped all his papers.

    “Who is she?”  He said to himself.  He walked out of his room and walked down the stairs to find the floor that she walked off on.  Finally floor 7, this is definitely her floor.  Does she work here?  How come I don’t know?  He thought.  He walked out of the door and searched for her.  

    “Have you seen a girl who is tall and she’s wearing a white collared shirt and brown woman slacks?  She’s pretty and very slim.”  He asked the lady behind the table.

    “Im Yoona?  She’s working in section B, President Kim.”  He nodded then walked towards section B.  He looked around, peeking.  Beom Seok walked behind him and tapped on his shoulders.

    “AHH!”  Making Beom Seok jumped up and fell down, “Beom Seok.”  Everyone looked towards them.  Including that girl that caught Soo Hyun’s eyes.  Soo Hyun’s mouth was opened wide, she gave him a weird look.  Soo Hyun stopped breathing.

    “Mr. Kim…  Mr. Kim…”  Beom Seok shook Soo Hyun.  It was a couple of seconds that Soo Hyun realized Beom Seok and everyone was staring at him.  He was standing at an angle, just staring at that girl who he had interest in.  He stood up straight and fixed his shirt, then walked away, excusing himself.  

    “Beom Seok!!!”  Beom Seok ran into his office.

    “Yes, Mr. Kim.”  Soo Hyun walked to him, and pulled his ear.

    “Yah!  Mr. Kim, why are you doing this?”  Soo Hyun laughs.

    “Beom Seok!  Why did you have to scare me like that?  Why did you have to embarrass me like that?  Huh?”  Beom Seok got out of Soo Hyun’s tough hands, he then started running around the room trying to escape from Soo Hyun.

    “Mr. Kim, don’t you like her?  Why don’t you just talk to her?  Many girls likes you, I’m sure she’ll like you too.”  Beom Seok exclaimed.  Soo Hyun stopped and sat down, wondering if he likes her or not.

    “Who said, I liked her?!”  He yelled out, “I don’t…”  He thought again…  “She’s pretty…”  he slanted his head to the side and crossed his arms, “But I don’t know her, how could I possibly like her?”  He yelled at Beom Seok again.  He was frustrated and didn’t know what to do.  

    “That’s why, Mr. Kim, that’s why you talk to her, say hi, get to know her.”  Beom Seok suggested.  Soo Hyun looked at Beom Seok.  How?  He thought.  

 

 

Image result for kim hae sookImage result for bae suzy 2015

The Next Day

    As the car arrived with Soo Hyun in it, Beom Seok opened the door and bowed.  Soo Hyun walked into his building and left into the elevator, seeing that that woman was in the elevator, he whispered to Beom Seok.

    “Don’t follow me.”  Beom Seok nodded and walked the other way.  Soo Hyun walked in, looking at the woman.

    “What floor are you going to go too, Mr. Kim?”  the elegant woman asked.

    “8th floor.”  She smiled and pressed the 8 button.  Silence filled the elevator.

    “Um, what’s your name?”  Soo Hyun asked, scratching his head, cutely.

    “Im Yoona.”  She turned towards him and smiled.  He nodded his head, up and down.  Interesting…  He thought.  

    “Would you like to go out for some coffee today?”  He asked, politely and as calm as he could sound.

    “I’m sorry, but I have to do a lot of errands today.”  She exclaimed.

    “Ahh, is that so?”  Yoona nodded, “DING!”  the elevator door opened.  She bowed to him and walked off.  Once the door closed, he banged his head against the wall.

    “Why?  Is it because I’m too ugly?  Is it because she has someone else she likes?  Is she dating someone?  Why didn’t I think of her before talking to her?  Dammit!  Soo Hyun!  Knock it off!  She probably likes someone else already.”  He was angry at himself.  He stood up straight and fixed his jacket, “I can try again, next time.”  He walked out of the elevator and went into his office.  

    “Ohh!  Kim Soo Hyun!!!  My handsome Grandson!!!”  

    “Halmonee! (Grandma!)”  He ran to her and hugged her.    

    “Aigoo!  My handsome!”  She pulled away and cupped his face.  He smiled brightly at her, like he was hugging an angel.

    “Halmonee!  I missed you so much!”  He said, he pulled her to the couch and sat her down, he was sitting next to her.

    “Soo Hyun-a, I have something to tell you.”  His grandmother (Kim Hae Sook) turned serious.  He held her hand.

    “Ne, halmonee? (Yes, grandma?)”  

    “You are already 27 years old, Soo Hyun-a, you have to get married soon, you need an heir to the company.”  She exclaimed.  Soo Hyun frowned and walked away.  

    “Soo Hyun-a, when you father was your age, he got married with your mother.  I will set up the date for you and the girl I choose to meet, arraseo? (Okay?)  It’s time for you to get married, Soo Hyun-a.”  She exclaimed.  He walked to his desk.

    “Halmonee, I don’t want to get married yet, period.”  He said, in a cold tone.  He’s looking through papers as his grandmother started walking towards him.

    “Come in, Suzy.”  He looked up, as a woman walking into his office.  He looked towards her way, “You have to marry her, so our company can expand.  She is the daughter of the ‘BYC company’.  This is all for our company.  Marry her and everything of our company will become the best.”  She smiled brightly at him.

    “Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Bae Suzy.  (Hello.)”  She bowed and walked up to her, and stuck out her hand, to shake his.  Slightly rolled his eyes, he walked away to sit.  

    “Soo Hyun!”  His grandma yelled.  

    “Mwuh, halmonee,” he said harshly, “I thought, you weren’t going to be like other selfish grandmothers.”  Taken aback, she followed him, making Suzy follow her.  Suzy was led to sit in front of Soo Hyun and his grandma sat next to him.

    “Soo Hyun-a…  I only want the best for you and for the company..  This company, your great-great-great-great-great-great grandfather built it so it can carry on, with everything.  This company was built for our family.  If you don’t have an heir, how are we going to carry it on?  Who knows what will happen to you, but what if something happened to you?  And there is no one to take charge of the company.”  She explained.  He turned away, thinking about Yoona.  Soo Hyun, stop thinking about her.  He thought to himself.  He turned to look at Bae Suzy.  

“I don’t want to marry yet,”  he exclaimed, “but for 3 months, I’ll go on dates with her, so I could get to know her more, at the end of the third month, if I still don’t want to marry, then I won’t,  for you halmonee, that is all I could offer.”  

    “Half of a month?”  she suggested.

    “You’re pushing it, halmonee.”  She nods.

    “Arraseo, arraseo.  (Okay, Okay.)”  Suzy smiles, “By the way, I want you two to eat together, for lunch,”  Soo Hyun looked at his grandma, “Don’t worry, I setted it up already, I knew you were going to do something like this.”  She giggles.  

    “Halmonee!!!”  He threw a fit.  Suzy looked down, in disappointment.

    “Calm down, Soo Hyun, just eat out with her.”  He rolled his eyes.  His grandma zoomed out of his office, leaving Soo Hyun sitting with Suzy awkwardly.  

    “We should go, I guess.”  She nodded, shyly.  As they were walking, they went into the elevator.  Going down, it stopped on floor 5, the door opened, and he looked up, and it was Yoona.  His eyes widened a bit.  He almost forgot about her.  

    “Annyeong.  (Hi)”  She bowed and stood next to Suzy.  Well, this is awkward.  Wait!  I don’t want Yoona to misunderstand me.  He sighed heavily.  The girls both looked at him.  Suzy giggled, and Yoona ignored.  Oh my gosh, she already misunderstood, what do I do now?  Yoona!!!  I don’t like her!  He yelled within himself.  She turned to him, and he was already, not knowing, looking at her.  His eyes widened, she smiled, and the elevator door opened.  She walked out first.  Suzy was looking at Soo Hyun, his eyes were following Yoona.

    “Do you like her?”  He turned towards her, forgetting that she was there.

    “Why?”    He raised his eyebrows.

    “That’s a yes then, I guess I’ll have to fight harder for your love.”  She smiled, he ignored her response and followed Suzy out of the building and into a car.  

    “So, do you go out a lot?”  She asked, trying to start a conversation.  

    “No, I’m a busy person, I don’t go out and have fun.”  He didn’t pay much attention to Suzy.

    “Umm, what color do you like?”  She asked.

    “Blue.”  He answered, annoyingly.  “Mr. Choi!  Where are we going?”  

    “Jungsik.”  Mr.  Choi answered, Soo Hyun rolled his eyes, you would know my favorite restaurant, halmonee, he thought.  Suzy smiles.

    “Soo Hyun-a…”  Soo Hyun turned to look at her, swiftly, catching her off guard, “Since we’re going on a date, I can call you that right?”  She asked.

    “No.”  She frowned and looked outside the window.  

    “We’re here, sir.”  Mr. Choi said, Soo Hyun nodded.  Mr. Choi got out of the car and opened the door for Soo Hyun and Suzy.  Soo Hyun as a gentleman, he opened the restaurant door for Suzy.  

    “Gomawo.  (Thank You.)”  Soo Hyun unwillingly smiled.  As they walked in, the waitress took them to their table and sat them down.

    “The usual, Mr. Kim?”  

    “Yes.”

    “And you?”  The waitress turned to Suzy.

    “I would like…”  Soo Hyun crossed his arms, “Wagyu Tenderloin, with Bereche & Fils Brut Resevere Champagne.”  She said.  The waitress seemed impressed, she nodded and went away.

    “Do you drink a lot?”  She looked up to him.

    “Ani, (no,) wae? (why?)”  He shrugged his shoulders and drinked the water that was handed to them by another waitress.  

    “Thank you.”  The waitress nodded and smiled then walked away.  

    “So, Mr. Kim…”  She giggles.

    “What?  Is my name so funny to you?”  

    “Ani.  It’s just very….  How should I put it… Witty.”  Soo Hyun giggled a bit.  Suzy smiled like she had accomplished something.

    “Um…  Do you come here often?”  She asked,

    “Yeah, I do.”  Suzy pressed her lips against each other and nods.  As the food came in, they chatted and laughed.  After lunch, they both walked to the car and Soo Hyun opened the door for her.

    “Are you full?”  He asked, suddenly.

    “Mm.”  Suzy smiled and nodded.  He smiled after her. As they were going back to the company Suzy asked, “Soo Hyun…  Did you want to go out to dinner tomorrow night with me at the Hemlagat Restaurant?”  Soo Hyun thought about it, “Sure.”  Suzy smiled which made Soo Hyun smile also.  Mr. Choi dropped off Soo Hyun.  Suzy rolled down her window, “I’ll see you tomorrow night right?”  

    “Yeah.”  Suzy smiles and Soo Hyun waves goodbye.  He turned around as the car was leaving, Yoona was standing there.

    “Yoona.”  She smiled and bowed, she walked away.

    “Wait!”  Yoona turned around, “Where you going?”  He asked.

    “Home.”  

    “I can take you home.”  He suggested.

    “Ani, kwenchana. (No, it’s okay.)”  She smiled and walked away.

    “Yoona!”  She turned around, “Would you like to have dinner with me tonight?  Or even lunch tomorrow?”

    “Mm, dinner tonight?”  She asked.

    “Yeah, are you free?”

    “Yeah.”

    “I’ll text you?”  he asked.

    “I’d like that.”  She smiled and walked off.  He ran into the company and into his office.  Did she just accept me?  Is this a date?

    “Yes!!!  She said yes!!!!”  He yelled out, excitedly.  He jumped up and down when suddenly Beom Seok walked in and made a weird face.  

    “What?”  Soo Hyun brushed his hair and sat down.  

    “What happened at the date?”

    “Huh?  With Suzy?  It was okay.”  Then he smiled, brightly.

    “Something happened?”  

    “Beom Seok.”  Soo Hyun said seriously.

    “Yes?  Mr. Kim?”

    “Give me Yoona’s number, please.”

    “Yes, sir, I will.”  Beom Seok laughs, “By the way, I like you two together…”  He walks around the room, “She’s pretty, slim, and elegant.  She knows the way to your heart, she talks well, she works only a floor under you, and she’s the boss of that floor, you guys are almost perfect.”

    “Almost perfect?  Why aren’t we perfect?”

    “Well, because she’s not a daughter from another company like Bae Suzy.”  Soo Hyun scoffed and rolled his eyes.

    “Give me her number.”  Beom Seok smiled and nodded, “Yes, sir.”  He left the room to find Yoona’s number.

    “We’re perfect together…  We’ll have a happy ending together too.”  Soo Hyun laughed.  Beom Seok walked in and gave her number to him, he smiled and texted her.

~Yoona?  It’s Kim Soo Hyun.~

~Oh, Hi.~

    “Oh my gosh, she replied!  Fast!  I love people who text fast.”  He laughs and stares at his phone, “What should I say?”  He talked to himself.

~Where do you live?  I’ll pick you up at 7.~

    As she told him where she lived, they talked forever and by the time you know it, it was already time for them to get ready for dinner.

    “Beom Seok.”  

    “Yes, sir?”  

    “Am I bad if I go to lunch with a girl then dinner with another girl?  Am I…  What they call…  A Player?”  He asked, Beom Seok.  He laughed.

    “Sir, you went to lunch with a girl you don’t like, then dinner with a girl you like, ask yourself, is it bad?”  Beom Seok counter asked.

    “Hmmm..”  Soo Hyun thought then shook his head, “No, I’m not a player, I don’t even like Suzy.”  He laughs.  She bowed as he opened the door for her, they both smiled and left to the restaurant.  

    “Here.”  Soo hyun ran out of the car and opened the door for Yoona, “Thank you.”  He smiled and he walked her to Song Jook Heon.  The waiter opened the door for them and they sat down near the window.  

    “This isn’t the nicest looking restaurant but the food here is really good, I hope you don’t mind.”  He said.

    “I don’t, anywhere is fine with me.”  She smiled and continued looking at the menu.  After minutes, the waiter came and asked them to order, and so they did.

    “I’m really glad you agreed to eat dinner with me.”  He said as he walks her to her door.  She smiles, unsure of what to do next.

    “I had fun getting to know you.”  He commented.  He opened his arms and walked closer to her.  She giggles and gives him a hug.  They awkwardly hugged each other, she pulled away giggling.

    “I’ll see you tomorrow, then.”  Yoona smiled and nodded.  Yoona stood in the porch looking after Soo Hyun walking to her car.  

    “Oh, wait…  Yoona!!!”  He turned around, “Take a day off tomorrow, I’ll come pick you up, let’s hang out tomorrow, I won’t take no as an answer.”  

    “Then why are you even asking me?”  She laughs.

“Is that a yes?”  She nods then he smiles then walked into the car.  She goes into her house and sees her mom.

“Isn’t that your boss?”  She asked.  

“Ne, ommoni. (mom)”

“Yoona…  Be careful.”

“Ne, ommoni (Mom), I’ll be careful.”  She smiles then kisses her mother on the cheeks, “I’m going to bed now.”  Her mother smiles and nods.  She went into her room and saw her father sitting down on her bed, looking at pictures.

“Appa!  Bogoshipo!  (Dad! I missed you!)”   Yoona yelled out, and ran to her father.

“Aigoo, my little princess, you look so beautiful,” he chuckles, “like always.”  He kisses her on the forehead and cheek, “I’m going to go with your mom, goodnight sweetheart.”  He hugs his daughter before leaving.  

    The next day, Yoona woke up with a smile on his face and was knocked on the door.  Her mother walked in, “Yoona, wake up…  Mr. Kim is here.”  she said before walking out.  Yoona’s eyes widened, she jumped out of bed and washed her hair, brushed her teeth, and as fast as she could, she tried to pick the perfect outfit for the day.  Soo Hyun sat down with her parents, awkwardly looking at each other.  When Yoona came out, she giggled, seeing how awkwardly her parents are when they see her boss, she couldn’t help but laugh.  

    “Soo Hyun, I’m finished.”   Soo hyun turned around to face Yoona.  

 

 

F97aoao8dumfSY9rCijV6LuRe_h2zrgJdWPdyahqhsDBmMW94LoXsK2m8rv15nTh94CPG7bl-rWXLsZpHuFYdyK879YRNmTY4Mks1CZdCKquUMG99QJtIHCdImage result for fancy hotels in korea

    “Sweetheart!  You look beautiful!”  Her mother commented, Yoona looked at Soo Hyun and blushed.  “Indeed, she is…”  Soo Hyun couldn’t take his eyes off of her.  Just with her casual wear, and her hair straight down, so casual made her more beautiful.  You never want to look too fancy, but you never want to look too casual, he thought and smiled.

    “How is this?  Should I change?  Is it too much?  Too fancy?”  Yoona asked Soo Hyun, worrying about how she looked.

    “No, it looks perfect,”  She giggles, “it doesn’t quite match me, but it goes perfectly with my outfit.”  He smiles and grabs her hand.  

    “Omma, appa…  I’ll be back later, don’t miss me too much.”  She hugs her mother and kisses her father then waves goodbye.  They walked out of her house and Soo Hyun opened the door for her and she slightly bowed and stepped in the car, he got in after.

    “Where are we going?”  She asked.

    “Jeju Island.”  He responded and she automatically turned towards him and had a bright expression on her face.

    “Jeju Island?!”  

    “Mhm.”  He smiled, “Have you been there before?”  Yoona shook her head, excitedly.

    “I hoped you wouldn’t…  I wanted to get to know you more over there, just the two of us, we’ll be home the next morning.”  

    “The next morning???”  She asked, “But my parents…”

    “I talked to them already.”  Yoona looked at Soo Hyun, surprised yet happy.  As they were driving along the way to JeJu Island, Yoona eventually fell asleep, once in a while, Soo Hyun would study her soft sleepy face, then he would smile.  After hours of driving, they finally reached Jeju Island, he softly shook her slim body.

    “Yoona…  Yoona…”  Yoona rubbed her eyes and woke up, “We’re here.”  He smiled and unbuckled her seatbelt.  He removed her hair from her face and pulled it behind her ear.  She looked up, surprised to only see him a couple of inches away from her.  Her innocent eyes widened, he laughs and backs away.  He gets out of the car and opens the door for her.  What just happened?  She thought, she turns to her side and realize Soo Hyun was already standing there just waiting for her to get out.  She walked out and looked around, a big hotel with fancy lights and fancy mirror doors.  

    “Whoa…”  She commented,

    “This is my hotel, do you like it?”  He asked, she smiled and followed him to the hotel, people bowed in front of him then moved aside.  She couldn’t help but bow back to them.  

    “You’re with me, you don’t have to bow back to them,”  he suggested, “they’ll understand.”  He made sure.

    “Just showing respect.”  She answered and he smiled, what a good answer, I love it!  He thought, and chuckled within himself with satisfaction.  They walked into a room with a beautiful view, Yoona’s mouth dropped making Soo Hyun giggle.  Yoona turned around and frowned.  Soo Hyun eyes widened.

    “Is there two beds?”  Yoona shyly asked, Soo Hyun took a second to realize what she had ask, he bursted out laughing.  Yoona scratching her head.

    “There’s two rooms…  One of the left and one on the right, you could choose whichever one you want.”  Soo Hyun smiled brightly and went to open the left room, allowing Yoona to walk in.  The bed was big for one person.

FhJwDUjBrQm6zr4N9bGmoWIlyZkhaRSlekZz4t3U

    “The bed is so big.”  Yoona commented.  

    “Well this is a suite, and not only that, this room was made for me.  But you’re the first girl I brought here,” Yoona looked at Soo Hyun, “I didn’t know I was going to bring a girl here, I thought I was going to invite my friends here…  This is just an escape hotel for me.”

    “Escape hotel?”  She asked.  He nodded.

    “Yeah…  Running a company with people just wanting my position, having to go on blind dates because of my grandmother, having to meet with people you don’t even know, having no fun because of my schedule…  Sometimes I wish to be born in regular family.”  He said.

    “Being born in a regular family isn’t so great…  You got to finish college, you got to go to the US to study abroad, you got money that you can spend endlessly, if you were born in a regular family, you can’t do most of what you do.”  She replied.

    “Thanks for making me feel better.”  He said sarcastically, she laughed.

    “I didn’t know you wanted me to make you feel better.”  She said, they laughed and walked to the main room.  

    “Are you hungry?”  Yoona nodded, he called for room service and they started eating.  It was already night time, but they decided to stay up and watch the stars together.  Suzy arrived at the Hemlagat Restaurant, she sat down at the table near the window, looking out at the stars.  When is he going to get here?  She thought to herself.  She waited for hours but he didn’t arrive, the server came.

    “Ma’am, we’re closing right now.”

    “Oh?  Oh okay…”  She grabbed her jacket and her purse and walked walked away.  A car pulled up in front of her.

    “My lady.”  He bowed and opened the door for her.  

    “Thanks, Mr. Cho.”  She slightly smiled and walked into the car.  He walked towards the drivers side and drove away.  As she started to gaze at the stars, tears started to form in her eyes.  Her eyes grew misty.   She tried not to, she did, but one perfectly round drop edged down her numb cheek. It fell onto the cold stone of the step. Burying her head in her hands out of shame and sorrow, more salty droplets seeped from her eyes. She looked weak, the one thing she did not want to look. But worst of all, she felt weak, she felt powerless and all she wanted to do was cry.

    “Seems like you like him very much.”  Mr. Cho commented, she looked up wiping her tears away.

    “From the very start…” Mr. Cho glanced at her, who was staring out at the window, “He doesn’t remember me though I still do.  We went to the same school, we lived in the same town, his parents and my parents were friends…  We hung out together almost all the time, but when my mother passed away, we moved and I never got the chance to say goodbye to him, I just left and now I’m back, he doesn’t recognize me, what did I expect?  It’s been more than 7 years, how could he still remember me?  I liked him since I was little and till this day I still like him…”  Tears fell down her face, she wiped them away.

    “There a lot stars out.”  Soo hyun said, Yoona nodded.

    “There sure are, plus they’re super bright and pretty.”  she commented.  Soo Hyun looked at Yoona, taking in her beautiful looks, he smiled brightly.  Yoona caught him looking at her.

    “What?”  she asked.

    “Nothing…  You just look really pretty, that’s all.”  she blushed.  He stood up and walked out of the window, “What are you doing?”  She asked.

    “Will you dance with me?”  asked Soo Hyun, he asked for her hand,

“There’s no music, though.”  He took out his phone and played a soft slow song, he placed his phone on a table, then she nodded and grabbed his hand.  They slow danced with each other and gazed into each others eyes.  He moved in for a kiss.

awRecHCmumkuzPb1Bu6xBhcRFIzM31O3gyuq6vN0

    “We barely know each other…”  Yoona spoke, Soo Hyun backed up and looked at her, remembering that they did barely know each other.  

    “I’m sorry…”  He looked the other way.  She blushed.  

    “Let’s get inside, it’s getting chilly out here.”  He suggested, she nodded and went into the room, “It’s getting late, we should get to sleep.”  

    “Yeah..”  Yoona stood by the left room and Soo Hyun stood by the right room, they smiled at each other.

    “Goodnight.”  Yoona said.

    “Sweet dreams.”  Soo Hyun said.  They went into their room and went to sleep.  The next morning, Soo Hyun woke up and took a shower, while Yoona was getting dressed to go out to the beach.

    “Let’s get breakfast.”  Soo Hyun said getting out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist, Yoona turned to look at him.

    “Ahh!”  Yoona quickly turned away, shocked, unexpected.  “Ahh!”  Soo Hyun looked down at his own body, forgetting that he was half .  He ran to his room to get dressed.  A couple of minutes later, he came out, and Yoona was still turned the other way.  He laughed.

    “Sorry…  I forgot that I wasn’t dressed.” he apologized, making Yoona laugh.  “Ouu!”  he smelt the breakfast on the table, he quickly ran to the table.

    “Let’s eat!”  Yoona slowly turned around and stared at the man who was slurping on all of the eggs and bacon, she giggled.   She joined him and ate breakfast, they spent time laughing and eating.  They walked out of their hotel in their beach wear.


 

Then Their Journey Began

98q4exrIRe9arLPGFRElw6gsSaLvWN4FxgIUiZnrV3wP8KhDHXlIiGfBJtXi8iMYfl3wGjYx1Y597Cnt

xbrAOP6irBV0Ieq6sM8yCrWK1T0YlJFAoVU7YvLhEPp_9A2oWQzdJgxRqFZjHhlJT25ttSLRVuyg8iDL

usHRLm6ZsekOl2V-U9qwSRfaIQJWWFj1zWlIYGvZbyF3bLkzC8pzHm431TvL260skuhJ3ydrCDkuV6J3

n8ajgqMNJozlNjH3g9hPRORbH4aovpUStwJrhetnMrWOdUjnyb5jGPaqcbOq73o5kY2cPli6BZbmCWu-

 


 

    Soo Hyun dropped off Yoona, smiled then she walked inside.

Soo Hyun arrived at his house, “Thank you, Mrs. Lee.”  an elder maid bowed and smiled, she grabbed his backpack and his things and brought it into the house.  He walked in his house with a smile on his face.  He opened the door to the living room, and there standing was his grandmother and Suzy was sitting down with his mother.

“Halmonee… (Grandma)  Suzy…  Omma… (Mother)”  His grandmother ran to him and started hitting him.

“Oh!!  Halmonee!!”  Soo Hyun started crouching on the ground.

    “Ugh!”  His grandmother got tired and fell down to the couch, “Kim Soo Hyun, you really disappointed me this time.”  she said, making him confused.

    “What?  What are you talking about?”  He asked.

    “The date you were suppose to have with Suzy!  You stand her up leaving for a couple of days then coming back like you forgot about everything?”  His grandmother asked, furiously.  He looked down feeling shameful.  

    “Mianhe, chulman mianhe… (I’m really sorry.)  I forgot, I was busy and I just…  I just forgot.”  he looked towards Suzy.  Suzy looked away, feeling pitiful.  

    “The marriage will be pulled within two months instead of three.”  His grandmother made up her mind.

    “Mwuh?! (What!?)”  Soo hyun turned towards his grandmother.  Suzy was surprised as much as Soo Hyun.  He turned in the direction of his mother, looking for a reason, she shook her head meaning, “Don’t ask any questions.”  He stood up and stormed off into his room.  After a couple of minutes, Suzy knocked on Soo Hyun’s door.      “Can I come in?”  She asked.  He slightly rolled his eyes but still opened the door, as for not trying to be rude.

    “I’m sorry for not showing up.”  

    “It’s okay.”  Suzy sat on the chair that was in front of his desk.  “I went to your workplace to see if you’re there, but when I went…  Beom Seok said you went on a vacation?”  

    “Ah…” Hesitatingly he answered, “Yeah… I went somewhere to get my mind off of things…”

    “Like our arranged marriage?”  Suzy declared.  Soo Hyun was taken aback by her question, and didn’t know how to answer, “I over heard that Yoona was gone for a couple of days too.”  Soo Hyun stared at her, acting suspicious.

    “Oh?”  acting as if he doesn’t know anything.  

    “You don’t have to act like you weren’t with her…  I’m not going to tell your grandma…”  She slightly smiled and started towards the door.

    “I’m sorry…  Again..”  She ran to Soo Hyun surprising him with a hug, Soo Hyun didn’t want to be rude or didn’t want to come off as a jerk, so he softly hugged her back.  She pulled away with small tears falling down from her eyes and walked out of his room.

    “Suzy…”  He realized what he had just done.   

The Next Day

    Kim Soo Hyun walked out of the car and people greeted him, he walked to the elevator and saw Yoona about to get in.  

    “Yoona!”  He yelled out and waved his hand in the air, Yoona turned around looking at who it was, she smiled brightly to let him know how happy she is to see him.  He stepped up his pace, and walked up to her.  

    “Good morning.”  he said.

    “Hi..  Good morning.”  they awkwardly glance at each other.  He scooted closer to her and entwined his fingers with hers.  She agreeingly obeyed while blushing.  Soo hyun could barely breathe, Yoona giggles seeing tense up.  

    5KbRwP4Sm4CuE2BisFaBZ1lyHt0sdohGNOLkiA__

    The elevator door had opened, they both looked at each other, surprise it was a bit too fast.  Yoona decided to part hands, Yoona stepped forward.

    “Wait,”  Yoona turned to look at Soo Hyun, “Umm…”  Trying to force his words out, “Do you want to go ice skating with me?”  

    She smiled, “Yeah, I do…”  she said sweetly.  

    “Okay…  Uh, I’ll pick you at 6.”  she smiled and nodded before leaving.  As the door closes, Soo Hyun yells out of happiness and smiles.  Yoona walks to her office and sits down.

    “I don’t know how to skate.”  She panicked, “Oh!  Otteokhae!  (What do I do now?)”  She shuffled her hair and facepalmed herself.  

    It was already 6 when Yoona walked out of her house.  She waited for him, he parked in front of her house a 6:15, he walked out and opened the door for her.

    “I’m sorry I took so long, I was in a meeting.”  She walked in the car, and Soo Hyun followed on the other side.  

    “It’s okay…”  

    “Were you waiting for a long time?”  

    “Ani.  (No.)”  she shook her head, God, I feel bad.  Stupid, Beom Seok how can you manage anything!  He thought.  It was quite quiet in the car.

    “You look beautiful.”  He said, her cheeks became pink, making him smile in satisfaction.

    “You don’t look too bad yourself.”  his pleasure.  After talking for what felt like only minutes, they arrived at the ice skate indoor park.  They got their shoes and started walking onto the ice skate area.  He opened the door for her.

    “Wait…  Soo Hyun…”  

    “What?”

    “I don’t know how to skate.”  she whined.  He laughed.

    “I’ll teach you.  C’mon!”  he dragged her towards him and he pulled her towards him, helping her.

 

Ice Skating Adventure

Image result for cute couples ice skating gifImage result for cute couples ice skatinga1lTIWehD2xFBD4btSVRKf9ShqAiy0CjclSkea8tImage result for cute couples ice skatingImage result for cute couples ice skating

OYcFGrnV8veGGewdmPCSH4OjrMclEyslkXUD28MEImage result for cute couples ice skating

 

    They decided to rest outside of the rank before heading home.  “Did you have fun?”  

    “Yeah, I did.”  She smiled, “Did you?”  She asked him.  He nodded.  

“Can I ask you something?”  He asked, hesitantly.

“Of course.”  she smiled.

“Will you be my girlfriend?  I brought you out so I could ask.”  He asked and little

chuckled escaped, out of the blue.  She thought, making him wait, making him anxious.  

“It’s okay…  To say no…”  He said, quietly.

“I kind of thought we were already dating…”  she replies.

“What?”  She chuckles.  

“Yes…  I would like to be your girlfriend.”  She shyly says.  His eyes widened, in surprise, he jumped up out of happiness.  

    “Chincha?  (Really?)”  Yoona nodded while giggling.  He ran to her and picked her up, she yelped out of shock and happiness.  He let her down slowly, gazing into her eyes.  Without knowing, he leaned in and by the time you knew it, their lips were already touching.

 

lIK1G7BIdmSuMVCduIK1I3T4EXk5hgzASgZOuoDz

After the kiss, they held each others hand while her head was on his shoulders.

xz1pZbzmJiM6LkiVl3_a-oCHHql1JDcCUzuk5Mvs

Just smiling at each other.

Until someone called him.  He looked at it and decided to leave it hanging.

    “You should pick it up…  It could be urgent.”  Yoona suggested, he sighed and picked it up.

    “Soo Hyun-a…”  It was Suzy’s voice.  

    “What is it?”  He asked.

    “Halmonee…  She…  She’s at the hospital…”  His eyes widened and stood up, all of the sudden.  Yoona’s eyes followed him.

    “Mwulragoo?  (What did you say?)”

    “Please hurry to the hospital, she wants to see you..  She keeps calling your name…”  After Suzy said where the hospital was located, he and Yoona rushed to that hospital.  They ran up to the girl who was behind the desk and seeked for his grandmother.  Soo Hyun walked up to his grandma’s room, people were gathered around.  He looked at Yoona and was afraid that they would lecture them two.

    “I’m sorry for our date…”  He apologized.  She slightly smiled.

    “It’s okay…  There’s always next time.”  He nodded feeling a bit better even though he still feels a bit guilty.

    “Kaja. (Let’s go.)”  She nodded and he walked in followed by her.  Everyone turned around to look at them.  

    “Soo Hyun-a!!!  Come over here!  Your in law’s are here to visit.”  His eyes widened.  His grandmother waved to come over towards her.  Even though he was hesitant, he walked towards and greeted them with a fake smile on his face.  Yoona didn’t understand, in-laws?  She thought, he’s married?  His grandmother held his hand, but then slanted to the side, and looked serious.

    “Who’s that?”  Yoona bowed.  Suzy frowned knowing she’s the girl that Soo Hyun likes.

    “I’m Yoona.”  Yoona introduced herself, “I’m Soo Hyun’s friend, I work with him on a different floor.”  Soo Hyun looked at Yoona, hoping she didn’t misunderstand.  He shook his head.

    “Ahh..”  His grandmother looked back at him, suddenly Yoona walked out, couldn’t stand the fact that he was holding his soon to be wife’s hand.  

    “Yoona!”  Soo Hyun ran after her.  

    “What was that?”  Suzy’s mother asked.

    “Oh, probably just a emergency from the company.”  his grandmother assured her.  She smiled and nodded.  Meanwhile, Yoona walked out of the hospital not knowing he was following her.

    “Yoona!  Wait.”  he grabbed her wrist and pulled her.

    “What?  I’m gonna go home, I’ll take the cab.”  She walked away and waved at the cab.  I can’t let her go like that,  he thought.

    “Yoona…  It’s not-”

    “It’s not what?  You’re telling me that you’re not actually getting married?”  She interrupted.

    “I dont’ want to marry her…  Yoona..  I like you..  I don’t like her, at all, we just dated today…  I don’t want to get into an argument, please just understand…”  He explained, “I swear, I’ll explain it to you tomorrow… But I don’t you to go thinking that you made a wrong decision.”  She looked down, confused.  

    “Okay…  I’ll see you tomorrow.”  He then pulls her into a hug.  She slightly smiled then walks into the cab, she glanced at him before going.  

s4882ensV119nIVjUX3lSv2OFCC8-drlRrEqOiYQ

    She got home, and ran into her room.  Crouched down by her bed.  “I’m so confused…”  She said out loud to herself.  Soo Hyun takes his time to walk into the room.

    “You just got here on time, we were discussing about the date of tomorrow.”  Suzy’s mother exclaimed while smiling.  

    “What?”  he said.

    “Come here, will you?”  His grandmother signaled him to come over to her.  She held his hand.

    “Halmonee…  Are you okay?  Suzy called me, I was so worried about you.”  He exclaimed.

    “Ne, kwenchana. (Yes, I’m okay.)”  She answered, “Mr. and Mrs. Bae here, is wanting to spend time with you tomorrow including their loving daughter, of course.”  She smiled.  

    “I’m sorry..  I have work to do.”  He answered, coldly.  They all turned towards him.

    “Kim Soo Hyun, you could always set it aside for tomorrow.”  His grandmother counterback and raised her eyebrows.

    “That’s right, Soo Hyun-a…  You are the president of the company, couldn’t you just set things aside for tomorrow?”  Mr. Bae pleaded.  Suzy pulled on Soo Hyun shirt.  

    “You should just say yes, they’re not going to stop…  And besides, you owe me for standing me up the other time remember?”  She jokingly said.  He turned to his grandmother who nodded and smiled.

    “Okay…  Tomorrow sounds nice.”  

    “That’s good to hear, Mr. Kim…  I’ll see you tomorrow then.”  Mr. Bae said.  Soo Hyun nodded and shook his hand.  

    “Kaja. (Let’s go.)”  Mr. Bae demanded, Soo hyun bowed before they left.  Once they left, his grandmother sat up from the bed.

    “Who is that girl?”  she asked, urgently.

    “What girl?”  

    “Yoona, that’s her name.”  

    “A girl who works a couple of floors below me.”  

    “Why did she come in with you?  Why did you chase after her? Huh?”  His grandmother argued, “She’s the girl you like.”  She said as he looked away.

    “Break it off with her.”  She demanded.

    “What?!”  He turned to her, “No!  Why?”  He yelled.

    “You’re getting married with Bae Suzy, Kim Soo Hyun…  Let me repeat that again so you could hear it clearly…  You’re getting married with Bae Suzy whether you want too or not.  This isn’t for you, this is for your father, for your family, for your company…”  She said, clearly and slowly.

    “Why don’t I have a say in this?  I don’t even love Suzy, halmonee.”

    “I don’t care if you love her or not…  You’ll learn how to love her…  She’s perfect, elegant, beautiful, outgoing, funny, and talkative.  She can talk to all the officials, she can help you with your work.  You’ll eventually fall for her…  She loves you.”

    “What?”  

    “You guys were best friends when you two were young…  You guys use to hang out with each other all the time…  Always playing around and running, you guys liked each other, you guys were already meant to be together since childhood, but after her mother passed away, they moved…  Then Mr. Bae found another woman and made her Suzy’s mother so she could feel loved again…  Now that she’s back, this is the time for you two to coil again…”  

    “Suzy…”  regaining back the memories from childhood.

    “She was that girl, you always talked about when you were young.”  Soo Hyun walked back towards the chair and sat down.

 

Past

    “Su-ji!  One day… I’m going to marry you, arrachi?  (okay?)”  Little Soo Hyun confessed, as Su-ji (Suzy) nodded.

    “Arraseo, Oppa.. (Okay.)”  She smiled brightly and widely.  

jBWBEqURMlLGQosGyhq2KTzYgSKk5huI7tD_XBPrImage result for cute little kid coupleImage result for cute little kid couple

Present

    “Bae Su-ji…”  He said, realizing who she really was.  His childhood lover.  

The next morning, his grandmother was discharged from the hospital and was allowed to go home.  They stepped into the house, looking at the Baes.  His mother welcomed them inside, before his grandmother came home.  

    “Ohhh…!”  His grandmother said, excitedly.

    “Annyeonghaseyo. (Hello.)”  Soo Hyun bowed and smiled, he turned to Suzy.  He helped his grandmother to the chair and grabbed her stuff and gave it to the maid.  He then, walked up to Suzy.

    “Can I talk to you?”  He asked for her hand.  She turned to her parents and they nodded, she stood up and Soo Hyun led her outside.  She sat on the bench, Soo Hyun sat in front of her to see her face.  He stared blankly at her face.    

    “What?  Why do you keep staring at me?”  He chuckled.  Confused she looked.

    “You still look pretty till this day,”  he smiled, “you grew into a beautiful woman.”  He commented, making her blush.

    “Oppa…”  

    “Su-ji yah…”  He chuckles, “I’m sorry, for forgetting about you…”  He frowned.  Her frown turned upside down slowly.  

    “Kwenchana…  (It’s fine) Oppa…” She smiled, “You remember me.”  She finished her sentence.

    “Do you want to get breakfast with me?  Catch up on things?”  He suggested.  She smiled.

    “I would love that.”  She answered and with that, they both stood up and left to a morning restaurant close to his work place.  They sat down by the window and ordered their food.

    “How was your life when you were in the US?”  He asked.    

    “It was hard…  I didn’t know how to speak english…  I didn’t have any friends, when my father my step mother..  It was really hard for me.”  she explained.

    “You’re back now…  I’ll be here for you.”  He said.  He loved her as a friend, she was his true friend when they were younger.  He had forgotten about everything about her because time had passed by.  When he first heard that she had left and won’t be coming back for a long time, he cried and missed her so much.  But time had passed by, and he grew up.  Her name was never mentioned and somewhat he hated her for leaving without saying goodbye, but eventually he found out the whole story and finally understood her and to just decided to leave it alone and move on.

    “What do you think about our arranged marriage?”  she suddenly asked, taken aback, he didn’t know what to say.

    “I don’t know…”  he answered.

    “Are you against it?”  she asked.

    “It’s not like that…”  He said to not sound mean, “I’m dating someone right now and I really like her a lot.”  Honestly, he didn’t know what to do.  He liked Yoona so much, he could easily say he loves her, but he didn’t want to be in the middle of the two women that could be the one for him, he didn’t want to leave Suzy because now that they are together again…  It could start all over again…  What is he suppose to do?

    “It’s okay…”  she smiled, “Let’s not talk about this.”  she assured him.  He smiled and nodded.

Finally getting their breakfast, they ate.  They talked and laughed while eating.  Yoona was finally arriving at her workplace.

    “Yoona!”  Yuri yelled out.

    “Mwuh? (What?)”  Yuri gave her a cheesy smile.

    “Can you get me a coffee?  I’m running an errand right now and I have to finish it within 10 minutes, and I really want coffee, can you please?”  Yuri grabbed Yoona by the arm and pleaded.

    “Arraseo, arraseo (okay, okay), go and do your work.”  

    “Gomawo, Yoona! (Thanks)”  She smiled and ran back to her office.  Yoona returned the smile and walk out of the company and into the Cafe, she ordered her a coffee and Yuri’s coffee.  She sat down waiting for her name to be called.  She also sat by the window, she slightly slanted her head to left and noticed someone.

    “Soo Hyun…”  But then, she realized he was with another girl.  

    “Im Yoona?”  the waitress called out her name, Soo Hyun shocked looked behind him, Yoona?  He stood up already facing Yoona who had walked towards him.

    “Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Bae Suzy. (Hello).”  Suzy stood up and bowed.  She walked next to Soo Hyun and held his arm tightly, making Yoona turned to look at it.

    “Annyeong, Suzy.”  Yoona bowed and took her attention back to Soo Hyun who was looking at her blankly.

    “Would you like to have breakfast with us?  Seems like you’re friends with Soo Hyun.  We were just talking about when we should set up our wedding ceremony, before I get married with Soo Hyun, I would like to become friends with you.”  Suzy smiled, knowing that she was the one who he was dating.

    “Oh really?”  Yoona asked.

    “Yeah…  We’re getting married, you didn’t know?  When it happens, I’ll invite you.  Would you like to join us?”  she asked.  

    “Yoona…”  Soo hyun was afraid of the words that might come out of , he was afraid that she would leave him, he was afraid that he would lose her.

    “No, I’m okay…”  Yoona smiles, “I have to deliver this coffee to someone, sorry.”  They knew she was hurt, it was too obvious.

    “Oh, arraseo.  Annyeong.”  catching Yoona’s attention when she said bye.

    “Annyeong (bye) , it as nice to meet you…  Congratulations.”  She slightly smiled and looked at Soo Hyun before bowing and walking away.  She walked out of the door and tears came down her eyes, she tried to wipe it away, but it was nonstop.

    “Yah, Yoona..  Why are you crying?”  She stopped at the corner and decided to cry.   Suddenly, a hand grabbed her wrist and turned her over.  

    “Yoona, mianhe.  (I’m sorry.)”  He grabbed her and embraced her with a hug.  She stopped crying, he finally pulled her away.

    “I push you away but every time that I push…  You pull me closer to you, wae?  (why) Why do you do this to me?”  She yelled.

    “Mianhe…  Chincha Mianhe.  (I’m sorry, I’m really sorry.)”  He said.  Holding back her tears, she slowly turned away and walked away.  Don’t turn around, Yoona…  Don’t turn around, she thought to herself.

    M1gtkD-eIyWvd4FRd0azsl4pHo8C2AU22KUpfy5S

    “Yoona, Saranghae! (I love you!)”  she stopped from stepping forward, not believing him, she grabbed the courage and took a step forward, “Yoona!!!”  He choked, tears fell down his eyes, “Mianhe, saranghaeyo.  (I’m sorry, I love you.)”  She wanted to turn around but at the same time she didn’t want to turn around.  He ran to her and hugged her from the back.  Suzy walked slowly, looking at them, her heart ached but she wasn’t ready to let go of him.

    “Oppa…”  She said out loud.  He let go of Yoona and they both turned around.  Yoona wiped away her tears.

    “Mianhe. (I’m sorry.)”  She walked away, getting caught up with him was probably a wrong decision.  

    “Why did you do that?”  He abruptly asked Suzy.

    “Do what?”  acting like she didn’t know what she did.

    “We weren’t even talking about our ceremony, we aren’t together…  You purposely called my name so she could walk away.”  He said to her in a cold tone.

    “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”  she replied looking away.

    “You’ve changed…”  he said and with that he walked away, feeling angry.  

“Oppa!”

“Take the cab home!”  He yelled out before following Yoona to the company.

Yoona gave Yuri her coffee and went into her office, sat down and stared outside of her window.  

    “Yoona.”  Someone came in and said her name, she turned around to only see Jongin.

    “Oh, Jongin-ah.”  he smiled and gave her a file.

    “Here’s the file that you need for the meeting.”  he smiled and bowed.

    “Ah, gomawo Jongin-a.”  He bowed and walked out.  Looking through the file, Soo Hyun walked in.  She looked up, not knowing what to say to him.  

    “My parents are making me marry her within 2 months in a half…  It’s my decision in the end…  I found out that she was my long lost childhood friend, we were splitted when we were young.  I’m not going to marry her.”  he walked up to her and held her hand.

    “Why are you telling me all this?”  she asked, hoping for the answer that she wanted.

    “Because I really like you…  And I don’t want to be apart from you, I don’t want to end what we have, I don’t want to let go of your hand.”  he confessed.  She slightly smiled, giving in to him.

“How about dinner tonight?”  he asked, she smiled unwillingly.  He pulled her hand and embraced her with a hug.

“I’m sorry for making your tears drop, I really am…  Sorry for causing you to cry,

I promise, it won’t happen again.”  he was certain which made her smile.  She nodded.