Mine

The Green-eyed Monster

As soon as EXO finished rehearsing for 'My Lady', they all went back stage and let the technicians work some stuff out for the concert. Minseok noticed that Sehun was sulking near Yixing and walked towards them. As soon as Yixing noticed Minseok heading in their direction, he gave Sehun a reassuring pat on the back and left the two of them alone. Minseok tried to embrace Sehun and ask him what was wrong but the younger shied away from his touch.

Minseok frowned. "What's wrong Sehunah?"

Sehun pouted and turned his head away. "Don't pretend you don't know!"

Minseok's frown deepened and he tried to approach the dancer slowly but Sehun back away. "I honestly have no idea what you are talking about."

"Kai!" Sehun spat out and suddenly a light bulb flashed in Minseok's head. "You were cuddling with Kim ing Jongin during rehearsals!"

Minseok had to fight the smile that threatened to burst out because a jealous Sehun was just so adorable and pouty. "Baby~"

Sehun narrowed his eyes at his hyung. "Don't 'baby' me!"

A smile slowly stretched across Minseok's face as he lunged for the boy and pulled him into a hug. "Sehunnie~ Sehunah~ My baby!" Sehun still refused to look at him even though there was a slight blush on his face now. "It's just a little skinship, nothing to be jealous over."

Sehun tried to wiggle out of his grasp but Minseok just held on tighter. "I'm not jealous!"

Minseok smiled and pecked his cheek causing Sehun to blush darker. "Of course not. But I would just like to clear the record; Jongin snuggled up to me first and I can't just push him away because that's rude. And he didn't stay for long either. Ok?"

"Ok." Sehun mumbled grumpily.

"Good." Minseok kissed Sehun's pout softly making the boy squeak in surprise. "Let's go get bubble tea after we finish."

Confusion flooded his face. "But you hate bubble tea."

Minseok shrugged. "But I love you."

Sehun hid his face in Minseok's shoulder from sheer happiness and embarrassment while Minseok just laughed at how cute his boyfriend is.

Throughout rehearsals, Sehun was extra clingy towards Minseok and Jongin noticed this.

"For God's sake Sehun!"

But Sehun just clung on to Minseok tighter. "Mine!"

Minseok held on to him and patted his head. "Yours."