#4

I'll prove myself to you.

 

[FLASHBACK 1 YEAR AGO]

You reached Woohyun's house. His house was a mansion. 
 
You and Amber's jaws dropped when you reached his house.
 
"Why so surprised?" Woohyun asked.
 
"Why so surprised?! Why so surprised?! You're so freaking rich and I didn't see it that why! Ohmygod." Amber said while ruffling her hair.
 
"let's not stay outside. Kaja_____ah!" Woohyun said.
 
"Annyeonghasaeyo Young Master. You're back early today. Oh! And I see_______ has come back!" the maid said while opening the door for all of you.
 
You were shocked that the maid knew you when you didn't know her. 
 
"Annyeonghasaeyo! How do you know me?" you asked her curiously when Amber had already gone inside the house. 
 
"_____ah! Lets get something to eat before we start,eo?"Woohyun realized that the maid had spoken something she wasn't supposed to tell and he pulled you away. 
 
The maid quickly excused herself to do the house chores and make somethingfor us to eat.
 
It was 5 in the evening. (A/N: School starts at 12 and ends at 4. It's just random timing:))
 
After eating, you guys started to study in Woohyun's study room.
 
5 hours later.
 
"whoa!! It's 9 already?! I have to go back home now! Woohyun-sshi, please send Amber back to her house because it's kinda far from here. My house isn't far away so i'll just walk back. Kamsahamnida!" you said as you packed your books and left. 

Before anyone could react, you dashed out the door that the maid had opened for you.
 
 
It was late but you took the shortcut back  home so that you wouldn't be locked outside because your stepmother had rules and one of the rules were that you should be home before 10 or else she would lock the gates and you will have to stay outside. 
 
You took the shortcut and met some guys.
 
"well well well, look what do we have here." one of them said.
 
"our toy for tonight?" the other said,
 
"stay away from me!" you said as you backed away from them feeling vulnerable and scared.
 
"wow! A feisty one too!" 
 
*someone help me!!* you screamed inside your mind.
 
One of the guys started to touch you making you tremble in fear.
 
"leave her alone!" a voice yelled.
 
The guy stopped and yelled back. 
 
"who the hell are you?" 
 
"I'm someone you dont want to mess with." 
 
You couldn't see his face because you were in the dark.
 
"why you little punk, you dare mess with me?!" 
 
Then they started fighting, you didn't dare to watch them and you closed your eyes and covered your ears.
 
Soon the guy who saved you won them over, they ran away leaving you alone. 
 
You started pouring tears as you were scared and the guy pulled you into his embrace. 
 
You cried in his arms although you didn't know who he was but he made you feel safe.
 
"T-t-thank y-y-you." You said still stuttering and sniffing.
 
"You're welcome." he said and smiled to you.
 
He was very familiar, same like Woohyun, you felt like you've seen him somewhere but you just couldn't remember.
 
You suddenly remembered that you had to go back. You looked at your watch. 
It showed that it was 10.30p.m. 
 
"Oh !" you cursed.
 
"What is it?"

"Ohh. Its just that its 10.30 now and I can't go back home since I'm 30 minutes late and my stepmother would have locked up the gates not allowing me to go in." you explained.

"I see. So why don't you crash at my place for tonight? My house is just down the road."

"Is it okay? Would I be causing trouble? I don't want anything dramatic to happen. like in the movies where the guy helps a random girl he meets down the road and the guy's girlfriend goes to his house and they argue and all that crap." 

"Hahaha! No you wouldn't be causing any trouble. Besides, I don't have a girlfriend."

*NO WAY! A CHARMING GUY LIKE HIM. NO GIRLFRIEND?! YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME.* 

"Oh then thank you again. By the way, I didn't catch your name."

"Its Sungyeol. Lee Sungyeol." Sungyeol smiled at you while the both of you walked back to his home. 

=================================================================================

Chapter 4 ended. :)
I happen to have subscribers and comments! oohlala! My favouritessss. :)

Please do continue to read and comment. :D Kamsahamnida ((90 degree bow 

Replies: 

-Muasbby :  Yes you met Namstar. ^^ You'll find out in the next/ next next chapter what I meant by that sentence. But I kinda sorta feel like I have grammar mistake? o.o Thanks for lub-ing my story! :DDDD
-Itzmeh: He was texting..... his hyung. xD here it is. UPDATED. ;)
-mybabyboo: He was texting his hyung!! xD Why don't you guess whether he knows her or not? *winks* Read on to know more. LMAO. :) 

Thanks for commenting and subscribing and supporting and loving this story. :) 
iloveyouguys. :D