(_|_)

First Meeting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For HYOYEONzxc <3

“WAKE UP, YOU PATHETIC MUSHROOM! WAKE UP I TELL YOU!” Taeyeon jumped on the bed and started to hit the poor girl underneath the blanket with a pillow, and even aimed on the girl’s bottom for a reasonable payback.

 

Tiffany Hwang was beyond annoyed at her newly ‘alarm clock’. Maybe letting her friend moved in with her wasn’t a great idea after all. She groaned heavily and shot up from her pillow, looking straight into the surprised Taeyeon’s eyes.

 

“WHAT.”

 

“Waffles for breakfast!” Taeyeon leaned in for a quick kiss on the cheek to her friend before she ran out from the room to save her gut.

 

And it was confirmed.

Tiffany was fuming mad at her friend for waking her up just to inform her about her waffles.

 

“WAFFLES FOR BREAKFAST YOU—DOES MY FACE LOOK LIKE I WANT MY WAFFLES NOW?!”

“Okay! I’ll put the syrup for you!”

“YAH YOU BASTA–”

 

Before she could finish her line, her phone interrupted her which made Tiffany sighed in annoyance. “Yes?! Who is this?” She answered with her rough English without looking at the caller ID.

 

“Um…baby? Are you alright?” Tiffany checked back the ID and it was the love of her life. She gasped and immediately spoke fluent Korean.

 

“Sarang! Mianhae. Taeyeon was trying to kill me in my sleep.” The giggle that she was addicted to hear was at it again. Tiffany smiled automatically and fell back on her comfy bed.

 

“Aigoo, that loud dork will get it from me someday.”

 

“Hmm.” Tiffany closed her eyes. “Sarang, isn’t it late there?” The caller hummed for a while before answering the sleepy American.

 

“It is. I just want to check on my jagi before I’ll dream of her.” Tiffany shifted her body to the other side and hugged the Totoro stuffed toy inside it. It was a gift from her lover last Christmas.

 

“Sigh. I just wish you were here with me. I really want to rest peacefully in your embrace, just like the story we’re working on right now.”

 

The caller gave a light chuckle that soothes Tiffany’s heart. “I know. I wished for it too.”

 

 Silence fell between them.

 

“But don’t worry. We’ll meet soon and I will pull you close to me, and to spend the rest of my time there with you.” The caller continued. Tiffany puffed her cheeks tiredly and lazily pulled her blanket to cover her body.

 

“Promise?”

“Promise.”

“I love you, sarang.”

“I love you more, jagiya. Oh! By the way, it’s your turn to update.”

Tiffany smiled. “I know. Rest well.”

“Bye. Muah!”

“Goodnight.”

 

Tiffany sadly ended the call and kissed her phone before she placed it on the nightstand. “Why do you have to be so far?” She pouted and screamed on her pillow. The pathetic annoying dork came back inside the room to check on her friend and placed a rubber bug next to Tiffany’s phone on the nightstand after seeing her busy screaming. She ran as fast she could from the room so the mushroom won’t suspect a thing.

 

“Huh. It’s time to eat waffles.” Tiffany finally got up from bed. She froze as she saw the rubber bug was just beside her phone. “TAEYEON AH!” She called out while her eyes never left the toy.

 

Her friend went inside the room with a big smile. “Yessss?”

 

“WHAT IS THAT THING DOING HERE?! TAKE IT!!” Tiffany yelled as she hid behind her friend.

 

Taeyeon laughed her heart out and took the toy. “Go and take a shower! You smell so bad!” She threw the rubber bug to her friend but Tiffany managed to avoid it with her amazing ninja skills and her pathetic scream.

 

“YAH! YOU IDIOT!”

 

***

 

Tiffany took a sip on her coffee while had her laptop on her other hand when she walked outside the house. She was at the porch with the beautiful scenery of the beach and the sea. She took a seat on the couch and placed her laptop on her laps. Taeyeon was there too. She was busy feeding her friend’s puppy and settled on the mini stairs. “Eat, Fluffy! It’s good for your health!” She said to the puppy that was now eating.

 

Taeyeon looked over to her friend and smiled at her. “Miyoung, let’s go to the airport tomorrow.”

 

“What for? I thought Jiwoong and Michelle will come back next week?” Tiffany asked while eyes on the laptop screen.

 

“I didn’t say that. Hyoyeonie is coming here!” Taeyeon exclaimed excitedly. Tiffany looked at her friend and smiled brightly. “Oh? Watasiwahyo author is coming here? Oooh! I can’t wait to meet her!”

 

Taeyeon smiled mischievously when Tiffany turned her attention to the laptop once more. “You’ll be more surprised when you meet her cousin.” She said softly and luckily the ocean waves were loud enough to cover her mumble.

 

“Oh, cutie little Fluffy!” She said before looking back at Tiffany again. “Oh! Would you please update your story soon? I’m so excited!!” Taeyeon said, making Tiffany laughed at her friend.

 

 

Night & Day

by: xolovestephi & svnnynight | 925 votes | 3268 subscribers | 231572 views | 13884 comments

 

867 new comments!

sjhsjh0628 commented: I cannot- it’s too beautiful ;__; they’re so romantic! <3

taeyeon_ss commented: KYAAAAA! THEY ARE SO ROMANTIC! UPDATE SOON ^0^

yulyulk commented: This story is daebak! I want another update pls ;u;

im_yoona commented: Can’t they stop being so cute?! XD I’m dying for another chapter!! TuT

watasiwahyo commented: Ohoho. You two are so mischievous. Writing your virtual love story here huh? Update soon lovebirds ;)

hotsootuff commented: Oh my! Lovely written, authors shi ^_^ please update soon~

sy_jessica commented: OH MY GOD! UPDATE SOON YOU LOVELIES!! T___T

eightaenine commented: Ohohohoho. Them with butts. Update soon~ c:

you commented: UPDATE SOON!!! :”D

858 more here

 

 

Tiffany continued to read the rest of the comments, the whole day since she was on her day-off from work. Taeyeon left her hours later as she had to go to an urgent meeting. Tiffany stayed at home with her dog and the couch. It was near for Sunset impact and Tiffany turned off her laptop after writing an update for her story, and also reading the whole comments she received.

 

“Let’s go, Fluffy.” She carried the dog in her arms and walked to the sandy beach, leaving footsteps trailing behind her.

 

“Ahhh.” Tiffany sat down on the ground and placed her phone next to her while she lets the dog to run around the beach. Taeyeon came home soon after, just in time for the beautiful scenery. She gave the extra coffee to her friend and sat next to her with their coffees.

 

Just as they were busy chit chatting to each other, her phone suddenly rang.

 

Caller ID: Nae Sarang ♥

 

“Good morning, sarang!” Tiffany smiled as she greet. She kissed the phone before answering the caller. “You’re up early. Going somewhere?” She asked.

 

“Yes, actually. I’m on my way to your heart.”

 

“Eish. Stop it you.” Tiffany blushed and hit Taeyeon’s back. The latter was startled and nearly choked on her drink. She looked at her friend and showed her ball fist

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter