chapter 7 : mine

love me right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------------------------------------------------

 

on the way ! just informing you ..

 

-------------------------------------------------

 I took a moment before I quit the vip room I was confused what did he mean by he wants me . Probably play with me . who does he think he is , im not a toy that he can use whenever he want and then throw it , I took some shots and then I went to the rest room first to check my make up and then joined the boys . Ana ah let's make some boys fall in love tonight . the music brust through the whole place the studio lights and the disco ball was the only source of light . but i succeed to make my way to the boys I can see beakhyung dancing with a girl who seemsed to be all over him , well can't blam her he's a damn hotty . I made my way swaying my hips along with the music and just before I could join them a hand took mine, I turned and I see a beautiful guy smiling at me " can you give me this dance" he said chuckling I wanted to refuse but then I saw kai sitting at the bar and he wasn't alone hh he want me he said what an . he glared at me like he's ordering me to refuse , but why would I ? I like the boy , I smirked at him and looked at the boy " I wouldn't miss it " I said smiling. he dragged me a little further in the dance floor but I made sure that kai can see us . l put my hands on my strangers neck and he puts his hands in my hips pulling me closer .when I moved my eyes to see if kai was still watching us .he wasn't there . probably went with that girl pff . I was still dancing with the guy and I admit he's a good dancer but then someone put his hands on my waist and pulled me harshly to his waist , I was surprised... what the hell is wrong with this I looked up and that was my 'husband' " what the hell is wrong with you let go of me " I said but he intertwined both his hands behind my back witch make it impossible for me to escape " what ? that guy can dance with you but I can't ?" he asked still holding me at the mention of the boy I turned to see if he was still there but he wasn't pff " No , you can't now let me go " I answered with a smile . he smiled at me too he got closer to my ears and whispered " you know babe I already miss the taste of your mouth and Trust me if you don't move those hips of yours and dance I'll ing kiss you , and you know I can " and pulled back smirking what the... I won't dance with him I pushed him away and he didn't seem to waist a second cause now his mouth was on top of mine and he was ing kissing me and I was kissing him back ! 

I don't know if it's the alcohol effect or else but damn he's a good no a great kisser , I put my hand in his head pulling him closer to deepen the kiss he did the same one hand was on my head and the other one was in my hips feeling me up , and then he pulled back and I let out a groan of disappointed " come with me" he said and pulled me and I followed him . stop where the hell you think you're doing my mind said but my heart keeped on telling me to follow him . and I did.

we got out of the club , and then to our home . did I say our ? never mind I was still intoxicated and my heavy breathing wasn't helping .at all. When we got theere kai got out of the car and opened mine once I was in my street he picked me in bridal style and I was surprised but didn't argue instead I hugged his neck . 

I can feel jongin's heart beating fast and I'm sure he can feel mine too , he had troubles opening the door so I took the keys and opened it myself and I saw him smirking , he closed the door with his legs , direction bedroom !! im not sure if I want this .. ana do you want this ? well do I have a choice my are soaked and I can't wait any longer , I know I was drank and ge was too but that didn't stop me and it won't . he took me to his bedroom and throw me in the bed and got on top of me " dancing ily with stranger and making me jealous , do you think this is propriate Mrs kim ana ?" he said leaning , my heart stopped , im sure it did !! did he just call me mrs kim ana ???? I wanted to say something but I couldn't nothi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter