Chapter 10

My only one boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As they arrive in Taiwan, Minah feels comfortable and she really likes it there. Before Minah and Jaehyun go to their parent’s house, Jaehyun brings Minah to go shopping. Jaehyun actually knows something other than Minah’s birthday celebration. After they finished shopping, they eat at one of the restaurant at Taiwan. Then they wet to their parent’s house.

 

Jaehyun rings the doorbell. Their parents open the door with full of excitement. They all hugged each other. They went inside as their father invites them inside. Even if Jaehyun and Minah have come to Taiwan for several times, this is their first time to visit their parent’s house. They always stay at hotel before. Their mother then shows them the way to their room.

 

Mother: Uri Minah, this is your room. Since your favorite colours are green and black, I design this room according to that colour. (Opening the door)

Minah: (Minah really likes the room) It’s so beautiful omma. Even my room in Korea is not like this.

Mother: That’s why I asked you to just stay here.

Minah: Sirheo. I’m sorry for not listening to your request but Min doesn’t want to leave Min’s memories in Korea.

Jaehyun: Those memories are with… (Glance at Minah)

Minah: Aish oppa! You’re reminding me of it.

Mother: Who are you talking about?~ There must be something...

Minah: Aniya. It’s nothing. (She goes inside the room) Min is coming inside now. Go ahead and show oppa’s room. (Closes the door right away)

Mother: Her attitude is still the same.

Jaehyun: Well, it’s always been like that.

 

Their mother and Jaehyun laughs. Suddenly his mom holds his hands.

 

Mother: Jaehyun-ah. Is Min okay?

Jaehyun: Omma. She will be okay. Don’t worry about her. Min is strong enough to face anything on her way.

Mother: It’s okay if it’s like that. I’m so worried about her. After her boyfriend (Chanyeol) left her, she seems like she is not on her right mind.

Jaehyun: Nowadays, she’s not like that anymore. Even though she is not as bright as before, but she is okay. Anyway omma, where is my room? (Jaehyun changes the topic)

Mother: It’s right there. Omma will bring you there. And I design your room like Minah’s. Only the colours are different.

Jaehyun: Gwaenchanha omma. I can go there by myself. It’s not that far though.

Mother: Okay then. I will wait for you downstairs. Let’s eat.

 

After that, Jaehyun walks to his room to put his things then he went downstairs right away. Their mother walks to Minah’s room and knocks her door. “Min, let’s go downstairs. Let’s eat.” Then Minah replied her. “Ne, omma.”

 

At the dining table:

 

Mother: Min’s birthday is coming.

Minah: Present? (Holds out her hand to her family)

Father: You don’t have to worry about that. What do Min wants?

Minah: It wouldn’t be great if Min asks for it. Min wants you to give a gift that is unexpected. You know that Min likes surprise.

Jaehyun: Anyway Minah-yah. You will be totally surprised to see my gift.

Minah: Just wait and see. I hope I like it.

Father: I’m haven’t decided what should I give you but for sure, I’ll give something that you like.

Minah: Min likes everything that you give Min. (Minah do a chu with her lips like she wants to kiss them)

The whole family laughs.

 

Durin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter