Chapter 4

Always Will

Naeun POV:

"Naeun!!!Naeun!!!Open the door now!"I heard my idiot older brother shout while banging on my room door.

I opened it and found him standing outside with an annoyed look on his face.I glanced at the clock on my bedroom wall.

"Holy !It's 7 already and I have not even completed even one homework."I groaned while taking out my homework and settling it down on the table.I was about to start when Dongwoon said

"Naeun-ah,I am super hungry now.Can you cook dinner first."

"Mianhae Oppa.I guess today you would be eating ramyun."

With that sentence,their conversation about dinner ended.

Author POV:

It was late at night when Naeun completed her homework.She was exhausted and the minute she settled down on her bed,she was already in dreamland.Being the Naeun she is and including her late sleep last night,she woke up much later than usual.She hurriedly prepare everthing and raced towards the kitchen.Dongwoon already finish his breakfast and was waiting for Naeun outside the house.Naeun frantically grab a toast,wore her shoes and raced to school with her brother while chomping greedily on the toast since she miss dinner last night.And same like yesterday,her brother strolled off with his friends after dropping off his younger sister.She reached class just in the nick of time.

Naeun POV:

I settled down beside Chorong and gave her a small wave.Strangely,Mr Lee did not come to school today.I was so angry until I can pull every single strand of hair from my head.I miss my dinner and spend the whole freaking night trying to complete the homework and that bastard Mr Lee never come today?!?!?!My apologies,even though I am not the social type of girls,when I feel super angry or panick or something,real life vocabularies pop out of my mouth.And now,what am I doing?I am trying to sit still on my chair and shut my mouth.This game is suggested by one of my classmnates since we have nothing to do!At first I thought this will be super easy as I am used to be this way but...unfortunately,I urgently need to go to the toilet.I started wriggling on my chair.

MyungSoo POV:

I was doing my best to sit still when I saw the Busan girl wriggling on her chair.What the heck is she doing?!?!Then I saw her mouthing the word toilet to her tablemate.I mean I can just ignore it and continue trying my best to sit still,but being the "good" guy I am,I raise up my hand and said"There!I give up!I can't take it anymore!"I walked towards the Busan girl and said coldly

"Outside the classroom!NOW!"

Naeun just sighed and obediently walk out of the classroom.

"What do you want?"Naeun asked in an irritated tone.

"Do you want to wet your skirt or something?And I am good enough to bring you to the toilet."

Naeun was about to protest when she think that he really did help her.so she closed and went in the toilet.