final

Good Morning, Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

> Scene took place when they were filming Deokspatch X Episode 3: No Night One DAY

Jooheon wakes up and stretched his body, feeling good after hours of good sleep. He stared at the ceiling as if the morning hasn’t started yet. The dorm sounds quiet; seems like nobody wakes up yet except him. They were all sleeping in the living room since the Deokspatch crew is here to film the episode three.

He glanced to his right to see if Shownu is awake. Jooheon found him still sleeping with his eyes open. A giggle escaped from him even though he already knew about Shownu’s sleeping habit.

But the giggle stopped once Jooheon realize the leader was ‘staring’ at his lips for the whole time. Call it weird but along the way through No Mercy (the survival show), he had develop feelings toward the older one.

An idea came up through his head.

Jooheon looked around, making sure that neither one is awake nor the camera is still on. Just for security measure. Then, he comes closer to Shownu who is still sleeping. Their face is now just an inch close. At the bottom of his stomach pit, Jooheon feels excitement and nervous. What will happen to them if he got caught? Would their friendship that they forged together for a long time will ended up broken?

 Jooheon keep their faces close for a long time, thinking about the consequences.

“What are you waiting for?” Jooheon’s breath hitched. Shownu has always been awake for a time now to discover

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter