So real

Just a dream

Rasa’s pov.

 I song I wrote about her, started playing. It would be the fist time I would sang it. My heart was startled as if I could feel her beside me, the memories brought the perfume of her presence and the warmness of her stare. She had just became a dream in my life. Days in the military service seemed help me to forget about that girl, but day by day away from her made my heart grow fonder. I needed her but she had move on and found another man, a better man. The perfect person she always dreamed about. I was just a troublemaker, a er, a loser who couldn't love her the way she wanted. I was the one on the wrong, so I was paying for that.

 My heart beating faster then the music beat, my hand damped and the hair of my nape bristle up. My part came, fans were enjoying the show so i couldn't mess up because my stupid nerves, I forced my voice to sound as usual and focus on the crowd cheering for my band. Between then i saw her face looking right at me. My heart stopped taking away my breath, gladly I was in my last words so no one noticed I lost my voice jor a few seconds. 

 My mind was tricking me, she would never come back at me, I just dreaming like the other days I lived without her. Rubbing my eyes didn't change what I was seeing.  I wished so hard for her to come back that seeing her again after so long seems so unreal. I missed her like we miss someone who is dead, but maybe she was. The girl I used to know could be changed by the man she was dating now. That though brought another one, what if she came to see me to say a last and definitive goodbye? It happens in the movies. My hands started shaking like the day I realize she was gone. Feeling once again the pain of my love walking away, sleeping out of my hand through my fingers like water would be way to cruel.

If you ever loved somebody put your hands up

I heard my mates singing. She stayed still, did't raise up her hands like everyone else, I wonder if her last words were real, if she never loved me anyways. I wanted to believe she did.

- If you loved somebody put your hands up. – I asked directly to her. Enjoying playing with my heart like darts, she smirked winning 10 points to make me bleed and 100 points when rose her hands up raising my hopes in having her back again.

 

The show was over, I run off stage looking for her, between the fans and friends. My mistake, they blocked me, slowed me down until I lost her sight. So many faces looking at me, talking and screaming but none was hers. Some girls pulled my arms, I wanted to pushed them away but would hurt people who was there just to watch my band. Trying not to be so rude, I escaped the fans and ignored the friends, run out of the building where the temperature was significantly lower.

Under the streetlights, I saw her back. She was wearing an Indian blue leather jacket – like she likes to call it, because for me it’s just blue – and black skinny jeans. She always loved to see herself in black pants.

- I been thinking about you, after so long we seemed just a dream but I realized you were real, the only real thing in my silly life. I dreamed so much about the prince charming that I couldn't see it was you… Someone asked just now if I have ever loved someone. I did… you. I loved you. I still do.

She was on the phone with someone that wasn't me. My phone was in my back pocket. I felt so stupid and range embraced me when she broke my heart once again. She really liked to play yo-yo with my feelings. In that right moment I stated hating her.

 

 

Your pov

There is so many reasons to break up with somebody you love. In my case, it was perfection. We ruined everything because we thought so much about being perfect but perfect people doesn't know how to love. - Now,  you are perfect. - Insoo said when I walked down the stairs in a dark blue dress, no sparks on his eyes, just a small smile that made me feel like his little doll to show his friends. My heart go back in time where I left the other half of it, with another and very different man. I remembered the good moments to the bad ones, the fights and the last words "this is not love, we are over". I was a fool for letting him go with words like "fine, I didn't love you anyways"

 - Should we break up? - I saw myself saying. Insoo confused eyes seemed knowing the reason why. Not because I didn't like him but because it wasn't love, was just an escape and search for someone close to perfection, it didn't make me happy but bored.

 Walking downtown I was thinking about what make us love someone to the point we forgive their mistakes or how was possible we love someone for their mistakes. What love is after all? Elders say it’s a good feeling but I can see it hurts. For ones it’s happiness while for others is a trap, but everyone cry. It’s not just beautiful rhymes in a poem but losing half of us and be half of them. My life was perfect until I meat Rasa, and now I don't really know if I ever loved him, because I never wanted to lose half of me to be half of him.

 Stopped on a red light I saw Rasa’s face between the posters on the wall. His band was about to make a performance in a bar near that zone. The same bar, beside college, when I meet him.

 I still remember that day, I was studying while waiting for my best friend. Rasa was with his friends in the next table laughing out loud and telling stupid jokes. They get me so distracted from the book that I saw myself laughing with them. Rasa noticed me and since that told jokes to make me smile.

- Hey girl. How are you? - King sat next to me, after realizing that I was hearing their conversation and playing the look and hide game with his friend, a sassy smile was playing in his lips and I knew it would be trouble.

- Fine, you?

- Better know.

He was terrible making a conversation with a girl but I wasn’t interested in him.

- So, girl, who’s the funniest guy?

He looked just like a pimp and I wanted to laugh at his face. Rasa made me a look like who’s said “this guy can’t be helped” and I smiled back.

- I wouldn’t say you guys are funny but dorks.

King act all dramatically like I had just shot his heart and pretended he was dying. It made me laugh, they were funny in fact.

- come on man, she’s out of your league. – Rasa tried to pick King’s up and I dare to made a move.

- But not out of yours.

He blushed and didn’t knew how to react while the other guys shouted up for a moment and then made so much noise oohing. King hugged his chest in the heart side and acted all dramatically again.

- Oh, she ripped my heart out, I need a doctor.

While the other guys were taking King out of scene I was losing myself in Rasa’s hot stare.

...

 

The car behind me beeped to bring me back to real life. The light were already green and I decided to turn right, I couldn’t lose this change to meet him again.I needed to see him once again, even if it was the last one in this lifetime.

The coffee/bar was full. A lot of students were in the building to support the legendary bad boy’s band back in the time. They were so troublesome that ages before they left, people still knew who they were. I wonder if they still the same or just slowed down. Walking through the crowd to get a nice stop, Rasa’s voice filled the room. His voice was the same, I could recognize it in the end of the world.

- I right this song a few month ago, I hope you like it.

The song started playing and my heart skipped. His lyrics used to be amazing so this time wouldn't be different.

I was thinking bout her,

thinkin’ bout me Thinkin' bout us,

what we gon' be Open my eyes yeah,

it was only Just A Dream

So I traveled back, down that road

Will she come back,

no one knows I realize yeah,

it was only Just A Dream

 

King sang, his blonde and rebellious hair was now dark brown and nice. All of them changed, the rest was giving the back side and no one was blonde like a few years ago. Now looking at all of them, one was missing, they were not six anymore. I wonder what just had happened to them.

 

I was at the top and now its like I'm in the basement

Number one spot and now she find her a replacement

I swear now I can't take it, knowing somebody's got my baby

And now you ain't around baby I can't think I should've put it down,

should've got the ring Cause I can still feel it in the air

See her pretty face run my fingers through her hair

My lover, my life, my shawty, my wife

She left me, I'm tied Cause I knew that it just ain't right

[Chorus]

 

Jigeum ga neo hanaman barabomyeo sarawatneunde

Gidarigo gidaryeo watdeon sungani de

Neo ppunirago soksagetdeon yaksok majeo

Yaksokhage itchyeojime

 

(Now you only look how to disappear

Waiting and waiting for the moment

You’re the only quick fire, right, I promise

I promise, after time passes, I won’t forget)

 

After the Korean part Rasa walked to the center, the lights were now on him and I could see well his face. He changed, looks bolder but I still could recognize his facial features with close eyes in the tips of my fingers. The natural brown hair looked good on him. All the memories I keep of him he was blond because always told me not liking his natural color, I don’t know why.

 

Didn't give her all my love,

I guess now I got my payback

Now I'm in the club thinking all about my baby

Hey, she was so easy to love But wait,

I guess that love wasn't enough

I'm going through it every time that I'm alone

And now I'm missing, wishing she'd pick up the phone

But she made the decision that she wanted to move on

Cause I was wrong

 

This part of him broke me, deep inside I knew he was talking about me and blaming himself when I was the one who didn’t gave him all my love. What he didn’t know was I never replaced him in my heart and all the times he called me, I cried all night for not picking up but I didn't know how to love him.

The song kept playing, his eyes find their way to me. He froze in the spot, the love we had for each other made that moment look like a dream. I could tell he thought he was dreaming, because rubbed his eyes and looked at me again. I was real and I was there this time.

 

[Chorus]

If you ever loved somebody put your hands up

If you ever loved somebody put your hands up

And now they're gone and you're wishing you could give them everything

 

Everyone put their hands up all around me, I stay still fighting the emotions inside. His eyes were aiming me while I stare back

- Said if you ever loved somebody put your hands up

He sang looking at me and I knew he was asking me directly.

- If you ever loved somebody put your hands up

This time he kept silent looking at me and I put my hands up. I saw him breathing like a wave of hope touched his heart.

Now they're gone and you're wishing you could give them everything

 

The song ended and I realized everything, I realized what I had let go.

 

Trying to talk to Rasa would be suicide. All those crazy fans would rip my skin out. The band really grew stronger and it made me proud of the boys once studied in the same college as me, and were close friends.

However, I wasn't sure if he wanted to see me anyways, so I just left to outside, maybe I would meet him away from all that people.

The cold slapped me across the face, the temperature outside was pretty low. I dressed my jacket determinate to wait for Rasa but after five minutes, I was freezing so I decided to call him. It was just made it easier for me, I wouldn’t face him and see in his eyes how disappointed he was or how much he was hating me now.

I marked his number, funny how I never forgot it.

- Wasup? sorry but can’t talk, leave a message and I’ll call you later.

I felt so frustrated, but decided to leave a message. At least if he wanted to dump me just wouldn’t call back and not saying in my face.

 I felt relief when I finished the message, finally I told him I loved him and let Rasa know it. A smile grew in my face, for some reason I felt happy and free. Breathing the cold air, I noticed a showed from the corned on my eye. To see what it was, my eyes found Rasa looking at me with cold and hard eyes. I shivered, he looked so mad. He was angry at me, I knew it, he hated me. Looking away, he passed beside me like I didn’t existed, was colder than the temperature involving us.

 It was my payback, I didn't gave him all my love. The happiness I felt before was replace by pain and loneliness. Not taking any more I bobbed down and cried the pain away.

My young love had just died like that.

 

Author's pov

 On the way home, the members were tired and fell asleep, only Rasa and King resisted. King was playing in his phone while Rasa had his heart burning inside his chest, the pain was to loud that he couldn't listening the music playing low in the radio. King shifted his eyes from the phone to his mate and noticed his face, watered eyes looking at the emptiness and tensed mouth biting the anger.

 - You talk to her!

 - No. I had nothing to say.

 - I saw you running after her.

 Rasa shifted on his seat and looked to the streetlights

 - if she was there, she had something to say don’t you think?

 - she had. –  Rasa snapped furious at King for forcing him talk about her. – She loved another man that isn’t me. A perfect one. – The last words came out with so much disgust that surprised himself.

King smirked like his friend was a fool. Rasa didn’t wanted to deal with King so pulled out his phone to listen some music. It was shutted down, totally forget he had tuning it off. Pressing the button power marked the pass word. When the phone received a text, someone tried to contact him and left a message on voice mail. He decided to hear that, better then listen King mocking him for still love her.

 

A familiar voice started talking and his body frozen for the second or third time this night.

“… Someone asked just now if I have ever loved someone. I did… you. I loved you. I still do.”

He felt a totally fool, the guy she was confession her heart was him and treated her like trash. His mind get blank by his blood run hotter in his veins.

 - Stop the car. – He shouted.

...

The lights were shuted down, in the dark she tried to sleep though the pain but every time she closed her eyes she saw him and the way she left him. she also could feel in her skin the coldness of his look, no matter how many blankets she had nothing will warm up that night.

 The bell rang, she stayed still pretending being dead, but the bell didn't stop. the noise was so disturber that she had to answer that. Just took her to twist the keys that the person on the other side pushed the door open and walked inside involving her in his arms and pulling her into a heated kissed. she just saw an shape of him, but confirmed being him by the taste of his kiss, the touch of his hands and the heat of his body against hers.

 Pinning her on the wall, he seemed not want to let her go while she didn't struggle a little to leave, instead, pulled him more into her. Just broke the kiss gasping for air but the amrs still werre involving each other.

 - I was wrong, i'm sorry.

 His hands found the way to her face and his forehead leaded on hers. Her tears feel down mixing so many emotions and he kissed her once again, feeling now the salty taste but didn't bother any of them.

...

 Rasa stirred in his sleep and felt like waking up but instead of opening his eyes shut it stronger. he had such a wonderful dream and didn't want to wake up. she was his dream but no other was so real like this time. Taking a deep breath he felt an extra weight in his chest, a different scent on the room and the heat of the sun in a different direction. slowly opened his eyes, firstly saw her hair, still not believing it could be the one he wanted, looked around and saw her stuff. The room was the same he knew in a few years ago, just a few items were knew and some other weren't there anymore but the rest was the same, even the perfumed candles were on the same place.

 A smile broke in his face, it was so good being in that room once again with the only girl he ever loved. His hand found automatically her hair, the silky hair he missed so bad. Her breath tickled his bare chest so he stopped stocking her head and just felt the weight of her body on top of him.

 In other hand, she also was awake, and took his hand to her head once again to make him her hair a little more. That random act of her made him laugh, a happy laugh caming from the deep of his heart. No words could describe how much happy and thankfull he was in having her back.

 Twisting positions, he was now on top of her. she giggled with the sudden moment but her smile didn't disappear when her eyes met his. He also was stupidly smiling like a teenage boy in love.

 - Tell me you'll saty forever, this time I'll love you right. I'll be perfect.

 she his face not leaving his eyes and took a breath. Once again the tears threatened to falling down. The time they were apart was a too long nightmare, not that all the dark clouds seemed to go away and the sun shine in a clean sky, she wanted to live an eternal dream.

- Perfect people doesn't know how to love, so I want to be imperfect, like you.

  Rasa bent down and kissed her tenderly