Final

Yes, I Read

You were reading fanfics at home. to be exact. While your husband kyungsoo was out working, you had the day to yourself. 

You remembered meeting him for the first time. It was at a club. It surprised you that someone like him was out in a place like this. He came up to you and offered to buy you a drink and after that day you two talked every single day.
Whenever he was in the house, you never read because you didn't want him to know your other side.
You were getting so into it you were practically screaming out what you were reading.
"HE ED INTO HER SO FAST SHE FORGOT HER OWN NAME. oh my gosh" your cheeks were cherry  red.
At about the same exact time, your husband walked in and heard every word that came out of your mouth.
His eyes were wide open and he was about to say something until you noticed him standing right in front of you. You rushed to shut the computer off until he was quick to put his hands on your wrist and see what you were up to.
"Sooo. This is what you do when I'm not home. I didn't know you were into this type of stuff babe." He smirked.
"Uh.. I can explain." You stuttered.
"Yeah. Care to explain your naughty side I didn't know about?" He spoke with an extremely low and husky voice as if he expected something like this to happen.
You took a peek at his pants and noticed the large tent of a bulge sticking out.
You gulped.
"If you're really interested in things like this, and aren't the person I thought you were, maybe I can help you with these fantasies?" He stared at you with lust in his eyes.
He leaned forward and kissed you roughly but deeply, holding your shoulders.
You actually liked the fact that he found out. You didn't have to hide it any longer.
He grinded his bulge against you telling you it wants you bad.
He removed his lips from yours and started from your neck, leaving trails of wet kisses here and there. His tongue sliding up to your earlobe gave you shivers and you seemed to love it.
A moan escaped from your mouth earning a smirk from him.
Before you knew it, you two were . 
His hands were massaging your s. His tongue circling around one while pinching one , making you squirm beneath his touch. It made him more ually aroused for you. 
He began to one finger inside you. It made you gasp. This amazing sensation tingling throughout your entire body.
Another finger went in, and you were a mess. He kissed you while doing so. While his kisses were starting to get sloppy.
He took his fingers out of you and them clean.
"Mm. Delicious" he whispered.
It made you want him.
"I want you now."
"Oh? I'll be sure to give you every part of me then."
Without warning he rammed inside you making you feel his entire length. At first, all you felt was pain, then was pure pleasure.
The synchronized rhythm with his ing and your hips matched.
He ed for a bit longer before you said 'I-I'm almost coming."
"Me too baby, wait for me."
With one final , he collapsed on top of you then rolled to his side next to you.
You both were still breathing heavily.
Once you've calmed down, he spoke.
"I don't think I regret this. Do you?"
"Nope." You smiled at him.
"Okay good. Now sleep well princess."
He wraps his arms around you and covers you both with blankets.