Fin

Jealous

"Hanbin-ah, happy birthday !" Bobby shouts out at the beginning of their performance . Hanbin smiles and returns it with a heart.

Just that 5 seconds left Jinhwan in a bad mood despite it being his boyfriend's birthday.

"HYUNG! JINHWAN HYUNG!" Hanbin calls out . He's been looking for the elder for ten minutes now after their last performance at their final voting event. 
He couldn't seem to find the elder anywhere until when he went back to the dressing room. There the  elder was, laughing with Junhoe .

"Hyung! Where have you been? I've been looking every where for you" Hanbin breathes out after practically running around the whole stadium searching  for the elder . "I've been here all along" Jinhwan replies coldly and walks away from the younger. Hanbin stared confusedly at the elder's back. He then turned to look at Junhoe but all he got was Junhoe shaking his head at him and patting his shoulder. 
His eyebrows furrowed and he went to approach the eldest of the group . 
"Hyung" he calls out but was ignored by the elder. 
He nudges the elder to get his attention but without even glancing at him, the elder only gave him a cold response of "what?" 
"Hyung are you okay? What happened?"  Hanbin was confused . Why was Jinhwan being cold towards him ignoring him while he was perfectly fine with the other members. 
Jinhwan had once again ignored him and went to join Donghyuk and Yunhyeong at the couch. Hanbin stood up and dragged Junhoe out of the room by his collar.

"Yah hyung that hurts!" Junhoe touched his neck from the aching pain. 
The leader simply ignored that and questioned the younger. 
"Whats wrong with Jinhwan hyung?" 
"Ah" Junhoe sighed. He put both his hands on the leader's shoulders and leans in staring at Hanbin. "Ask your own conscience" 
"YAH! Goo Junhoe tell me seriously I am not in the mood." Hanbin said as he slapped the younger's hands off his shoulders. Junhoe chuckles
"Hes mad about you and Bobby hyung" 
Now Hanbin was even more confused. 
"Me and Bobby? What did we do?" 
Junhoe face plamed and sighed. 
He mimicked Bobby's birthday wish to Hanbin on stage, followed by the heart that Hanbin threw back. 
The leader sighed in relief and mentally laughed at his boyfriend's jealousy. 
"Thanks  Junhoe ah" He smiled at the maknae and went back to the dressing room , deciding to confront the elder when they were  back at the hotel. 

~~~~~

At night , Jinhwan was still very gloomy as he was sharing the same room as Hanbin and Bobby . They just arrived back from Hanbin's birthday celebration dinner , a treat from papa YG . Jinhwan was about to leave their room to ask Donghyuk if he could switch rooms with him for the night.
He felt someone hug him from the back and he recognized the familliar scent and feeling. "What are you doing? Let go" The elder coldly said . "Hyungggg~" The leader whined cutely, tightening his grip on Jinhwan's waist. The older of the two tried to pry the hands of him but Hanbin was way stronger than him and wouldn't budge. He turned the elder around and pushed him against the door . Jinhwan was now trapped between the door and Hanbin. "Hyung , why were you acting so cold to me? Its my birthday you know." Jinhwan looked away from the younger's cute pout , trying not to give in to the younger. 
Hanbin turned Jinhwan's head so he was facing him . The leader leaned in closely so that their foreheads were touching. 
"Hyung , were you jealous of me and Jiwon just now? " Hanbin asked with a sheepish smile on his face. Jinhwan feels his face flush and tries to turn away but Hanbin once again stops him from
turning and locked eyes with him. 
"Hyung , answer me" Jinhwan sighs and finally admits . "FINE FINE I WAs JEALOUS. I got mad at u flashing that heart to him" Jinhwan slowly got quieter as his face flushes and he turns to look down. Hanbin's smile grew wider. He pulled the elder's chin up , leaned in and
lets his chapped lips meet the elder's soft ones . Jinhwan kisses back instantly and reaches his hands up to Hanbin's broad shoulders and  running it through his hair while Hanbin's hands wrap around Jinhwan's waist and pulls him closer. 
"Yah! Get a room!" Bobby shouts from the bathroom where he just saw the pair kissing. They pull back and laugh . "Shut up kimbap you just ruined the moment" Hanbin shouts with his eyes still on Jinhwan . He leans in and presses their foreheads together.

" sorry  hyung , you know my heart only belongs to you right ." Hanbin smiles at the elder. "But it was cute seeing u jealous" Jinhwan flushed red again leaning in and mumbling a shut up against their lips before locking their lips once again

 

~not too long after they hear Bobby making puking sounds at them
and heading to Donghyuk's room because he feels lonely :3


First story on aff! It but thanks for reading~ :D