END

WAIT

"I'll be there in 30 mins babe"

 

That is a text from Minho which Junmyeon got almost an hour ago. He keeps checking his phone in case he saw 30 mins as 3 hours but after nth times it's really stated 30 mins. 
Junmyeon huffs in annoyance. Minho always on time when they're about to go on a date, he even comes early sometimes, Junmyeon wonders why he is late that day when he knows that Minho’s flight already arrived in early morning.
The red-haired man peeks over his window hoping his tall boyfriend will pop out soon because Junmyeon misses him so bad, Minho got a job overseas and left him for months and now he is late. At the back of his head, Junmyeon is afraid Minho will
never come back for him. Because who is Kim Junmyeon compared to Minho's colleagues on the runway. Those pretty girls with thin and long legs, unlike the tiny Junmyeon. Remember about legs, Junmyeon looks down to his and he pouts, "Why it's so short" he stomps and pinches his thigh. "I will blame you if Minho breaks me up"
Junmyeon turns his sight from his tiny legs and looks at the window again, his eyes get big seeing Minho parks his car and walks to the yard.
Junmyeon practically stomps toward the door and opens it up before Minho could even knock it then hugs him tight.
"Woah woah what is it?" Minho asks while Junmyeon clings onto Ming's black shirt like his life depends on it, refuses to answer Minho.
Minho smiles and holds Junmyeon's waist, his palm is on the top of Junmyeon's head.
"Hey baby what happened?"
Junmyeon shakes his head and nuzzles deeper into Minho's chest.
"Don't be like this. Are you in pain somewhere?"
Junmyeon once again shakes his head.
"Then?" Minho Suho's hair.
"I'm afraid you're not real" Junmyeon says, more like a mumble. But Minho catches them, he pulls Junmyeon away and plants soft peck on his lips.
"I missed you, Jun" 
Junmyeon can't hold his tears anymore yet a relieved smile appears on his face.     
"I missed you more"
Minho once again takes Junmyeon's lips with his, this time a bit longer like he is showing Junmyeon how much he missed him.
Junmyeon is the one who pulls out first then hugs Minho again. 
"Don't take overseas projects again, just-I can't being away from you for so long" Junmyeon looks down to his feet, doesn't dare to look at Minho.
"Then marry me"
Junmyeon raises his head, his mouth hangs open unwillingly.
"If you marry me, you can always come to wherever I go. Even to the end of the world"
Junmyeon is still agape but then he chuckles.
"Is that a proposal?"
Ming shrugs but then he touches Junmyeon's reddened cheeks.
"If you want to have a grand proposal with ring and flowers and dinner, I will do it later. But for now, yes, that's a proposal"
Junmyeon huffs and pinches Minho's waist.
"That's so unromantic but.. I'll be mad if after I accept it, you left me for those tall thin like paper models" Junmyeon pouts, he is annoyed again thinking about it.
"That will never happen. You know why?"
Junmyeon shakes his head cutely. His fluff hair follows the flow adding the cute scenery in front of Minho.
"Because I already give my heart and soul for my tiny cute Kim Junmyeon who already accepts my proposal" Minho grins, and how Junmyeon loves that breathtaking grin.
"When did I?"
"You just did"  
"I'm not"
"You don't want to be mine?"
"Who said so?"
"You did"
"When did I?"
"Oh God this is frustating!" Minho is annoyed then kisses Junmyeon deep, his right foot kicks the door closed and carries Junmyeon to the bedroom.
And the date is forgotten replaced by loud moans and screams in pleasure.

 

 

 

This idea popped out when I was waiting for someone.

And I can’t help but to think about Minho and Suho.

Tell me what you think?

 

Love,

Mari