END

CALL IT BABY

It is one day in autumn. It is warm and Junhee loves it.

She loves autumn more than the other season. She likes to see her flowers on her backyard bloom. She likes to walk in the park with her husband, holding hands without wanting to kill everybody who looks at her husband intensely because her husband loves to wear a wife beater in summer and now it is autumn so Junhee is happy, her husband will have his shirt on and no one will gawk at him.

Junhee is not a type of a possessive wife although they just got married for a month. She even lets him have a woman as his secretary. She just hates when people drool over her love. Her husband, however, loves summer very much. Other than the possibility of doing summer activities with Junhee, be it eating ice cream, playing water, and strolling on the beach all done together, Junhee's husband loves summer because he can have excuses to wear wife beaters to tease Junhee. But being a naive wife Junhee is, she doesn't realize it. Moreover, poor to Junhee, her husband loves to see her lips gather in a perfectly plump pout and gives him excuse to kiss it away when Junhee is jealous over people who are amazed with his husband's body in those wife beaters.

Junhee loves books, she has her own reading room inside their house. Her husband loves dancing and although he can’t sing, he always tried to sing for Junhee. His husband is caring and loving and she can't ask for more. 

Junhee is humming her favorite song when she is cooking a breakfast. She makes a pancake-his husband loves it so much-and she already bought vanilla ice cream for the topping because her husband loves it that much. When she flips the pancake, Junhee can feel hands trailing on her waist and hug her from behind. Junhee smiles, she knows it is her husband. He has that familiar scent that she likes.

"Good morning, beautiful" he greets Junhee and kisses her nape. Junhee never knows why her husband loves to kiss her nape more than anyone else. 

"Morning.. I make you breakfast" Junhee turns off the stove and puts the last pancake on the plate. "Pancakes with vanilla ice cream. You like it right?" Junhee turns her body around and faces her husband and gives him her brightest smile.

Her husband nods and pecks her lips. "I will love everything you make for me babe" 

Junhee chuckles at her husband's cheesiness. She pinches his cheeks playfully and pulls him to the table. "Come on let's eat or you'll be late for your meeting" 

They eat and have some chit-chats about what to do today.

"I'll be off now babe" the husband says once he finishes his meal. He takes his bag and coat, ready to go when Junhee stops him.

"You always can't wear your tie properly, can you? Do I always do your tie every morning huh?" Junhee teases him while her hands start to tidy up the tie.

"Sure. It's nice to see you doing it. I know I married the perfect one." he teases back.

Junhee wants to hit her husband so bad because of his sweet words. "Don't be like this in early morning, Hun. Now go and be careful" Junhee pushes her husband to the front door.

Oh Sehun, Junhee's husband, laughs and then kisses Junhee's pouty lips. "See you in 10 hours Oh Junhee" he gives Junhee a wink and bids her goodbye. 

--

Sehun was just an ordinary teenager. He loved to dance and worst at singing. He liked childish things such as stuffed toy and bath plastic toy as much as he liked sports. Right after he met Junhee, he tried to sing but he was still bad at it-he doesnt even know how Junhee can fall asleep listening to his awful voice. He still has his stuffed toys because Junhee loved it as much as Sehun. He just got rid of the bath plastic toy because Junhee was annoyed with it. That one time when Sehun took too long time in bath because of those toys, Junhee was upset and threw them away. Sehun was okay with it because after they got married weeks ago Junhee always joined him in bath and Sehun is more than happy to see his wet yet y wife, he can even have y time.

Sehun was childish, but since he met Junhee, he tended to be more mature. If he didn't get what he wanted, he would be upset and pout all the time, after he met Junhee, she was the one who did that and Sehun's childish self is long gone. Sehun worked at his father’s company. He is not like all those rich sons who just take over the company, no. Sehun started from the bottom part, he worked hard until he is a networking manager and he is proud of it. Sehun feels his life is perfect, he has descent job, and top of it, he has Junhee who is always there waiting for him with smile planted on her face when he goes home.
--
It is the typical first Sunday of the month when Sehun and Junhee always visit Junhee’s parents and have a lunch at the Kim household. Junhee’s parents ask them about when they are going to give them grandchildren. Sehun chokes at his food because honestly he never thinks about having babies.
"Are you okay Hunnie?" Junhee Sehun’s back.
Sehun takes a glass of water in front of him and drinks it quickly.
"It's fine babe" Sehun calms Junhee.
Seeing Sehun's reaction, their parents stop talking about that topic and pretend that they never ask. They realize that Sehun and Junhee have no any idea about having babies.
On the way home, Junhee hesitantly asks Sehun about the previous topic. They married early and they're still clueless about having kids. But Junhee wants to have little Sehun runs around their house and calls her mommy. Junhee steals glances to Sehun, she is so obvious until Sehun chuckles and asks her, "Spit it out babe. I don't bite. Ummm.. except when we have "
"Yah!" Junhee hits her husband’s arm playfully and pouts.
"Oh Junhee, don't hit me I'm driving ya know" Sehun teases Junhee.
Junhee folds her arms and bites her lips.
"Hunnie, what do you think about having kids?"
Sehun surprisingly makes no difference at his facial expression at all. He remains calm and plasters his -face expression.
"Kids? I'd love to have little Junhee with me"
"So you're okay with it?"
Sehun hums. 
"Can I be a good mother for them Hun?"
Sehun lets a little laugh. He knows Junhee will. She loves kids afterall.
"You will, baby"
"But are we ready to be parents?"
Sehun parks his car in their garage then turns to his lovely wife.
"If God gives us baby, that means we're ready to be parents"
--
It is early in the morning on Sunday and Sehun and Junhee decide to snuggle all day long when suddenly Junhee runs to the bathroom and throws up nothing. Sehun follows her after and her nape waiting until Junhee is done. His expression is full of worries and clueless.
"Are you okay, baby?" Sehun asks when Junhee looks calmer and washes .
"I feel sick. Maybe I ate something wrong yesterday"
"Should we go see doctor?"
Junhee shakes her head.
"Just cuddle me" And Sehun does so.

For the next days Junhee keeps throwing up whatever she ate and it worries Sehun to death. She can’t even see rice and bread and if she does, she will throw up. Sehun goes crazy, he jumps here and there, pulling out his hair seeing Junhee like that.

“Baby~ let’s go see Minho hyung okay? Your oppa will know what happened to you” Sehun begs. Junhee doesn’t really like to go see doctor even to his own oppa. Junhee is about to cry hearing it but Sehun already makes his mind, he carries Junhee to the bed and dials Minho number. Along the way she keeps pouting but Sehun strengthens his heart, and besides Minho already asked him to bring Junhee in. Such an overprotective oppa. 
Minho is already waiting for them and after short greeting with Sehun, he brings Junhee to check. Sehun waits while playing games on his phone, he knows he needs to stay still and wait but if he does that he will be anxious so game will do.
He waits for about 15 minutes until Junhee sits beside him and lays her head on his shoulder. Minho grins like a mad man-it freaks Sehun out-then congratulates him.
"What? Why?" Sehun asks like idiot.
"You'll be a father in about 8 months"
Sehun opens his mouth, ready to say something, but closes it right away, then open it again just to close it again in a second. He really looks like a fish dying for water to live.
"Yah, Oh Sehun, aren’t you happy to be a father?"
Sehun realizes from his surprise and he realizes that he cries unconsciously.
"I'm happy hyung, so much" and there goes the cry baby Oh Sehun. He closes his face with his shaking hands but his trembling and wobbly legs don’t help him that much. He feels he might give up his weight as he feels his backbone melt into jelly.
Junhee pulls off Sehun and hugs him cooing him. 
"Are you sure you're going to be a father, hubby?" Junhee teases.
"Yah!" Sehun sniffles and his sobs are staggered as he forces himself to speak to Junhee but he can’t as he ends up looking cutely innocent while crying like a real baby.

Junhee is combing her short hair while looking at Sehun from the mirror. She can see Sehun rolling on the bed and laughing happily chanting "I will be a father" continuously. He even flails his legs on the air like a kid. It's a fun scene to see and Junhee unintentionally puts her palms on her tummy. She says inwardly, "Hey baby, look at your daddy. He is so happy to know that you're inside mommy's tummy. He loves you so much"

And Junhee listen to Sehun wailing again.

"Junhee baby come here~ what took you so long? I want to talk to my baby too!" Sehun cutely pouts at her.

Junhee smiles then put her comb down and climb up to the bed. Sehun lays his head on her laps facing her tummy.
"Baby.. daddy is here.."
Junhee wants to laugh seeing his Sehun becomes like a kid, talking to their baby with his cute lisp, sometimes kisses it as if he is kissing his baby.
"Be healthy okay? Daddy and Mommy will wait for you and daddy will make sure mommy will eat a lot. Be happy there" and he kisses Junhee's tummy again.
Junhee caresses Sehun's locks and tangles some strains of his golden brown locks playfully. Sehun pulls Junhee’s face down and kisses her lips softly.
"I love you so much" Sehun whispers.
"I love you too baby"
However, the next moment is clear enough as an indescribable emotion flashes upon her clear complexion and Sehun doesn’t miss that.
"What is it?"
She looks hesitate.
"Tell me"
Junhee lets out sigh and whispers real soft. "I'm afraid I can't be a good mother for our baby"
Sehun laughs, amused. He swears Junhee is really cute biting lips like that and her eyes getting big.
"And so do I. But we can learn, both of us"
"I'm afraid I will lose him/her"

Sehun once again takes Junhee's lips on his then assures her, "I promise I will keep you and our baby safe. I'll always be with you"
"No work then?" Junhee answers playfully.
"Umm.. I need to work so our baby will be able to go to school and buy beautiful dresses or cool robots. Ah and maybe water gun and bath plastic toy"
Junhee laughs and pinches Sehun's arm. Her husband is just too cute.
"Must be good if our baby have eyes and lips like you" Sehun have that kind of dreamy look imagining how his baby will look like. He is wondering how the baby will look like. It must be great if he has baby girl like Junhee, a perfect copy of her mom. And if he’s a boy, he just hope that he will inherit his height, not like he doesn’t like Junhee’s petite figure, he loves it a lot, but with tall figure, he can protect his mom later.
"I want a baby boy. And I want him as tall as you" Junhee answers.
Sehun grins, "Of course, he must be as tall as me. He needs to protect his mom and siblings."
Junhee pinches her husband once again and pouts, "so proud"
Sehun just laughs then turns to face Junhee's tummy and kisses it lovingly.
"Whatever the gender is, I hope she/he will be healthy"
--

It's just a monthly check-up but for Sehun it's special. It's the first time he accompanies Junhee. He took his leave and he was ready since morning. He prepares Junhee's breakfast and clothes. They both wear matching outfit as Sehun will have his baby blue buttoned up shirt while Junhee will have her baby blue with white little dots maternal dress. When Junhee wears the dress, Sehun kisses her all over the face and repeating saying 'pretty' because she really is. Junhee just laughs it off and urges him to go.

When dr.Minseok tells Junhee to do the sonogram check, Sehun is literally jumping and acts like a child. Junhee shakes her head then lies on the bed. The doctor asks her to pull up her dress. Suddenly, Sehun halts the doctor’s movement. He plasters the fiercest expression by trying to unite his thick sharp eyebrows. Minseok rolls his eyes. Junhee sighs.

"It's not the right time, Oh Sehun. You want to see your baby or not?"

Hearing that, Sehun pouts then sits close to Junhee’s feet.

"This will be cold"

Minseok applies the gel to Junhee's tummy and starts the scanning.

"Can you see? That's your baby. You want to know the gender?"

Sehun and Junhee instantly answer it with a No.

"Allright, want to hear the heartbeat?"

Sehun nods enthusiastically like a kid.

The doctor complies. When Sehun hears the heartbeat, he cries. It's so beautiful in his ears. The perfect melody. Junhee has teary eyes too and she grasps Sehun's hand.

"You want to have the sonogram?"

"Yes please" Sehun answers. He wants to place it on his table at office.

Minseok nods then says that their baby is healthy. But Junhee needs to eat healthy foods more because the baby is a bit smaller than it should.

Sehun sends Junhee his "I will make you eat" stares but Junhee just mehrong-ing him.

Both are still like kids but they are soon to be parents.

--

Sehun is the the type of the overprotective husband when it comes to Junhee. She just happened to know it when Sehun shrieked that time when Junhee had her heels on for attend a party of the company. Sehun looked at her like he saw a ghost and urged her to take off the heels and insisted Junhee to wear a pair of sneakers. Junhee rejected and she was just settled with a flat shoes. Other than that, Sehun forbid her to do chores, as much as tired Sehun was, he would still do the chores. Junhee was mad back then.

“Oh Sehun, I’m just pregnant not immobile. Let me do chores!”

Sehun did all the annoying things until Junhee couldn’t take it anymore,

“Babe what are you eating! That’s not good for the baby! Eat this”

It was when Junhee ate a sausage, and Sehun replaced it with a bowl of salad.

“Babe NO! Don’t do that! It’s danger!”

It was when Junhee wanted to boil a water to make a cup of tea

“Babe can you please stop drinking that?”

It was when Junhee drank a slurpee that Minho brought for her.

In other time, Junhee was watching Spiderman and she couldn’t take her eyes off Andrew Garfield. Seeing his wife was so in love with Andrew, Sehun turned off the DVD and stood in front of it.

“Sehun, I’m watching, move” Junhee grumbled.

“Don’t want to!” Sehun folded his arms.

‘”Like seriously? Why?’’

“You like him don’t you?”Sehun accused.

“Who? Andrew?” Junhee raised her eyebrow.

“Yes! That damn Andrew Garfield”

Junhee tried to hold her laugh. “What if I do?”

“DON’T!!”

“Tell me the reason why?”

“Our baby will look like him if you do”

And Junhee bursted in laughs. So hard she swore she was crying.

“How can? You’re the father, of course our baby will look like you not him. Now move, I want to watch”

Aside from being an overprotective husband, Sehun is a very sweet and caring husband. He doesn’t mind to wake up at the middle of night just to buy something Junhee suddenly wants to eat.

It is in the middle of night when Junhee starts to have a craving. It is a terrible mess for Sehun. He is just coming back from work late and then Junhee wakes up in the middle of the night, crying. Sehun is panic, he is afraid if there is something wrong with Junhee and their baby.

“Baby what’s wrong? Is it hurt?”  Sehun asks,

“No.. *hiccups* I want to eat strawberry ice cream *hiccups* and Chocolate milkshake with a lot of cream on it”

Sehun is speechless. So Junhee cries in the middle of night because of it? Really?

“It’s okay baby, it’s okay. I will buy it for you in the morning okay? Stop crying”

Junhee wails, her face is wet with tears, his chubby cheeks is red, so cute Sehun want to eat her up “Nooooooo! I want it right now! Please Sehunnie buy it for me pleaseeee?”

“But baby, it’s…”
“I don’t want to hear..” Junhee blocks her ears with her small hands while shaking her head.

Sehun laughs at how adorable Junhee right now. “Okay baby I’ll buy it for you”

Sehun takes his car keys and heads to the nearby store to get the ice cream, as for the milkshake, he will make it by his own later.

Sehun finishes making the milkshake and walks to their room with a shake and ice cream on his hands only to find Junhee sleeping hugging Sehun’s pillow. She looks so peaceful and Sehun doesn’t even have a heart to wake her up.

The craving in the middle is something easy for Sehun to handle, but not with a cruel Junhee who loves to . It is a day when Sehun is drinking his soda when Junhee walks out their room with one of Sehun’s buttoned up shirt, just with it and bent in front of the refrigerator to take something. Her bulging belly is just adding to her iness. Sehun gulps, Junhee looks y and ready to be devoured by Sehun. His pants getting tighter and it’s getting worse when Junhee takes a popsicle and it like there is no tomorrow.

Junhee can feel Sehun is looking at her and asked. “What is it Hunnie? You want to have some?”Junhee shows her popsicle.

Sehun nods, “Can I have you?”

“No” and Junhee leaves Sehun in the kitchen, alone, and hard.

Other than leaving Sehun with a hard on, Junhee is also being randomly mad to Sehun. Sehun is coming from work like usual. He takes off his shoes and looks for his wife.

"Junhee~ Junhee~ Junhee~" he skips to their room and sees Junhee placing a small headphone to her tummy. Sehun comes closer to her wants to kiss her when Junhee pushes his face away.

"Go away I don't like your smell. Take a bath and you can kiss me"

Sehun pouts but then he complies. He takes a bath until he smells good then he wears the cleanest shirt and short. He is about to kiss Junhee again and he gets slapped on his mouth.

"Don't kiss me! I don't like seeing your face close to me"

Sehun is deadpanned. He is obviously hurt, but he knows it’s just another mood swings.

"Go sleep on the couch outside. I can't bare your scent"

Junhee gives Sehun his pillow and forces him out.

"Goodnight"

Then she closes the door.

Sehun lazily lies on the couch. He is coming back from work imagining the cuddle session with Junhee but she throws him away. He is upset but he understands.

"Never know it will be this cold sleeping without Junhee" he mutters.

When he is about to sleep. He feels someone poking his cheeks continuously.

When he opens his lids, Junhee is peeking from the back of the couch.

"Hunnie I feel lonely. Sleep with me" she says that cutely with her infamous pouts.

Another part of Sehun's brain makes a celebration and Sehun energetically gets up and takes Junhee bridal style to their room. As much as Junhee being annoying to Sehun, Sehun knows she can't sleep alone. Sehun is Junhee's personal teddy bear.

--

Junhee is waiting for Sehun to come back from his work. It’s already seven in the evening and Sehun wasn’t home yet. He was supposed to be home at six and he is already an hour late.

Junhee can’t stop thinking about something bad with Sehun like what if Sehun in an accident, or what if he is cheating on her with a beautiful girl because Junhee isn’t great enough for Sehun now. Blame her hormone for being insecure like this.

Sometimes Junhee just stand by a mirror and looks at her bulging tummy.

“Am I still beautiful enough or this pregnancy made me looks like a bloated fish?”

Her brain is a mess because of that thoughts and the fact that Sehun is like a male God that every girl will get down on knees just to be like Junhee make it worst.

“Junhee baby I’m home!”

Junhee hears his Sehun opens their apartment door.

She looks up to see her husband walks to her with a smile on his face.

“Sehun, you’re late” Junhee pouted, earning a kiss at her pouting lips.

“Daddy is home baby, did you miss me?” Sehun gets down on Junhee’s level and her tummy. “You weren’t naughty to your mommy right?” Sehun babytalks to their unborn baby. He just loves doing that.

“Daddy is late, mommy is mad” Junhee answers back, using the same baby talk voice. Cute.

“I bought you a mango shaved ice, you told me last night right?” Sehun pinches Junhee’s soft cheeks.

“Mango shaved ice?” Junhee’s eyes is getting big hearing the mention of that ice.

“Yes. I’ll prepare it for you. Wait here okay?” Sehun gives Junhee’s cheek a soft peck. “And you too my little sunshine, don’t do something naughty to your mommy okay?”

Junhee lets out a chuckle, Sehun sometimes is really cute like this. He just goes to the kitchen right behind them but he talks like he will go to another part of the world.

Junhee smiles and touches her tummy, “hey baby, mommy loves you so much. Please be healthy and strong, I’ll see you in few months”

Sehun who is standing behind Junhee with a bowl of ice can’t hide his happiness. His life is so perfect.

He gives the ice to Junhee and sits in front of her on the floor, watching her eating.

“Why do you sit on the floor?” Junhee asked with his mouth full of ice.

“Don’t talk when you’re eating honey” Sehun scolds Junhee lovingly. “I just like watching you eating”

“Huh silly!” Junhee murmurs, her cheeks tinted red.

“Hey why? I love watching you eating” It’s Sehun time to pout.

“I love eating didn’t I? I will be fat and you’ll stop loving me because I’m ugly right?”

Sehun jaw drops. In front of him, Junhee is crying but his mouth is full of ice. He looks like a cute chipmunk in the movie.

“Sussh baby no, don’t cry please no” Sehun begs, his finger brushing Junhee’s cheeks to wipe the tears.

“I’m ugly Sehun *sobs* and you’ll looking for another one *sobs*”

My God, Junhee and her hormones. Sehun inwardly screams.

“Baby, please? Look at me” Sehun hold Junhee’s face until he looks directly at him. “You’re beautiful, you’re perfect. Why would I look for someone else? I have the most beautiful and perfect wife in the world. This pregnancy makes you even perfect and glowing. You know that baby?”

Junhee is looking at Sehun with his teary eyes, lips quivering. But she can’t stop the blush that starting to form again.

“Smile for me?” Sehun touch the end of Junhee’s lips and Junhee gives him her dazzling smile right after that.

“Good. Now *peck* let’s *peck* finish *peck* your *peck* ice *peck*”

Junhee hit Sehun’s broad chest playfully. “Promise me you wouldn’t leave me?”

Sehun laughs, Junhee can be childish too then. He raises his pinky, “I promise. Pinky promise?”

Junhee raises her pinky too and they make their pinky promise.

“I love you Sehun” Junhee put her head on Sehun chest, listening to his heartbeat.

Sehun brushes Junhee’s hair and says, “I love you more Oh Junhee. So much”

Junhee smiles hearing those from his husband. Suddenly she has an urge to scratch Sehun abs under his white buttoned up shirt. So she slowly sneaks her finger under the shirt and scratches it.

“Ouch! What are you doing babe?” Sehun takes a few space from Junhee, too shock with sudden move from her.

“Umm, the baby I guess?” Junhee answers innocently.

Sehun raises his eyebrow, “Really?”

“Uhh hum” Junhee nods.

Sehun smirks.

“I think mommy is being naughty again, should daddy punish her baby?” Sehun inches closer to Junhee with a grin on his face.

“Sehun? What.. NO! Stop!”

But it is late because Sehun already picks Junhee up, bridal style, to their bedroom.

The heated night of Sehun and Junhee is starting now.

Hope the baby is okay.

Because Sehun is a badass on the bed after all.

--

It is the end of spring almost summer when Junhee have to deliver their baby.

It’s already 6 hours inside the delivering room but their baby gives no intentions to come out. Junhee is in pain, and more over Sehun. Junhee keeps screaming and crying, grasping Sehun’s hair and hold his hands tight.

“It’s okay baby it’s okay I’m here” Sehun tries to soothe his Junhee.

“It’s not okay! Tell your baby to come out soon!”

“He will baby he will” Sehun kisses Junhee’s forehead.

Junhee throws her head back to the pillow when the other hit strikes her again and this one is the most painful one. Her tears along with her sweats create beads of crystal-like water on her reddened face. Junhee has the hardest effort the last minute and it is like that the baby is kicking here and there ripping her belly to get out of the narrow space.

“Oh Sehun you must be punished! It hurts!” She screams the highest pitch she can ever reach and pulls Sehun’s hair. Sehun believes she successfully pulls out some strands as he feels his scalp being ripped forcefully. With that, Sehun hears the most beautiful strain of angelic voice.

“Congratulation Mr. Oh. It’s a boy”

The doctor shows Sehun his baby boy which is still red with blood and takes him on top of Junhee’s chest. He can’t maintain his feels and he breaks down, crying while caresses his son’s head.

“So handsome” Sehun sniffles. “He looks after you Jun.. His lips are too cute”

Junhee smiles and a tear falls down onto her cheek. Sehun catches it and wipes it away.

“But his nose looks like you, Hun”

Seeing how happy Junhee is holding their baby reminds Sehun the past hours before. He was helplessly holding Junhee’s hand when she delivered their baby. He didn’t know why he kept crying watching Junhee in pain. He lost count how many times he kissed Junhee’s lips to ease the pain. He lost count how many time his heart broke watching Junhee screamed and groaned in pain.

But now it’s replaced by seeing their baby boy. Sehun and Junhee doesn’t even know they will have a boy, they wanted to keep it as a secret back then so it’s a kind of surprise knowing they have little Sehun will run around their house.

Sehun and Junhee are clueless about how to raise a baby. They haven’t learned properly how to put on diapers. But they promise to do their best for their son.

“Welcome to the world, Oh Jun Myeon”

 

 

 

Writing Junhee is my favorite <3