Chapter 1

A Triangle Love

Author POV:

"Oppa!Oppa!Hurry!"Eunji shouted."Why are you so urgent,darling?"Eunji's mother asked curiously."Firstly,it's because today is the first day of school,I do not want to be late or I will get eaten alive by the Professor and secondly,I don't want Jongdae to wait for me so long."Eunji replied with her cute and innocent face.Eunji's Oppa is Jung Yonghwa.She attend the same college as him.Kim Jongdae,more well known as Chen,is Eunji's best friend since young.Yonghwa came walking down the stairs and say"You are such a nuisance!Shouting early in the morning."Actually deep down he really loves his sister,just that he doesn't show it.Eunji said goodbye to her mom,grab her bag and Yonghwa's hand and raced down the steps to the Main Street to meet Jongdae.She was excited for the first day of college life after listening to her brother describing it to her.Oh yah,and this is a additional information.Yonghwa is very popular in school,being the School President and everything.

Eunji's POV:

"Kim Jongdae!" I shouted when I see him.He looked up and waved at me with a bright smile on his face.I let go of Oppa's hand and skipped towards Jongdae.He have grown an inch taller during the holidays."Hi Eunji!I supposed you are still as happy as ever!"I nodded my head up and down.We reached school in no time.We stepped in the school and found the hall packed with students.When the girls saw Oppa,they started screaming in joy.Yonghwa Oppa gave them a wink and waved goodbye to me."Bye Oppa!See you later!"Jongdae and I went to look for our lockers and was delighted when we find it next to each other.I shoved my bag in and looked at my timetable.It seems like I won't be having my first lesson with Jongdae.I waved goodbye and gave him a see-you-later face and run to my classroom.