By Your Side

Injured
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It was Monday, the 1st of June; 7:30am. I hate Mondays so freaking much that I want to miss out school but I can't. I slept at 1am that's why I'm tired. I also want to go to school because my boyfriend, Oh Sehun, is there. I went out of my apartment and saw Sehun leaning on the wall with his eyes close.

 

*He looks like an angel.* I thought and kissed his plump lips, which woke him up and quickly kissed me back. 

 

"How was your morning?" Sehun asked then wrapped his right arm around my shoulder. 

 

"It was good and tiring because I slept at 1 in the morning because of YOU." I said and held his right hand.

 

"Yah! Don't tell me you don't enjoy late night calls, baby?" He asked and frowned then wrapped his arm tighter.

 

"I did because of your y voice but not on a Sunday because we have school the next day." I said and wrapped my left arm around his y waist.

 

"Are you turning into a ert, babe? Did Kai taught you all this? Since when?" He asked and looked at me. We were almost at the school gates.

 

"What the! Oppa, I was just teasing you! Just because Kai is good with teasing doesn't mean that I learned it from him. I have my own sources." I said and laughed.

 

"Aish! Don't say that Kai is good with teasing! I am! I am!" Sehun yelled childishly and kissed my cheeks several times. I rubbed my ear because of his elephant-like voice.

 

"Don't yell on my ear! You want me to turn deaf?!" I yelled on his ear. 

 

"Aniya. Mianhae baby!" He said softly and kissed my forehead, nose, cheek, jaw and neck.

 

"Okay! Don't do that in school!" I said and hugged him. 

 

"Arasso. Go to your class now. You might get late." Sehun said and kissed my lips. I bid goodbye and entered my classroom.

 

"Yah, your boyfriend is really hot and sweet." My friend said and teased me.

 

"I know. You should be jealous." I said and laughed at her. Soon, class started.

 

It was lunch time and every lunch time, my friends and I always play basketball because we think that it's boring to just sit there and eat for 40 minutes. Of course we eat first then we play afterwards while Sehun plays soccer because he loves soccer. He plays it with his hyungs. The basketball court was just right beside the soccer field so Sehun and I can still see each other.

 

"Be careful playing soccer, okay?" I said and cupped Sehun's face.

 

"Okay. You should be careful playing basketball too." He said and wrapped his arms around my waist.

 

"Yah! Stop eating and touching each other and let's play! We only have 40 minutes!" Sehun and my friends said then laughed at us because we look like we can't let go of each other, which was true. We both bid goodbye and started to eat then play.

 

I was dribbling the ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter