End.

*shrugs* just popped in my mind.

“Ya! KANG DONG HO !”, I scream with all my might. That jerk just stole my diary! Even though I confessed to him last month, doesn’t mean we’re close enough to share secrets! That damn eye smile boy!

Baekho emerge from behind the couch, looking irritating as ever. “ Yes? You call me?”

I roll my eyes to the depth of hell, “of course I called you! Give me my diary back.”

“Not until you come here yourself.” I grit my teeth, this boy got nerves.

“Come on. It’s just 5 steps,” Baekho smirks, taunting me with opening the cover.

“Stop and I’ll go there,” I warned him, one step to the front.

“Wait. How about we play a game ?,” He suggest, still smirk with that eye smile of his.

I grin. “Sounds good.” In matter of seconds I forgot all about my diary. I like games.

“Okay, I ask you some questions and if you can answer me you walk one step towards me. And if you can’t , one step backwards. Understood ?”, he smiles cutely.

I nod, beaming happily. Too curios of his inquiries.

“First, after high school ends, where would you go ?”

“Hmmm… maybe I’ll go to Seoul University and take medical course” one step to front.

“Fine second, If I offer you a place to live would you accept it?”

I hardly could smell the trick. Shrugging, I answered casually. “It depends. But if I’m living with you without status, that’s a no. I’ll live with the person I’m married to.” Hey, I’m a family oriented child, one step towards him.

Bakeho just grins widely, it could reach his ears. “Third, what’s your ideal type ? I mean, that you want to be with the rest of your life. As in married.”

I frown. “ Baekho, where is this going ?” this is getting weird. Baekho smile teasingly, usher me to answer. “Umm… someone who can protects me, who I can depend whenever I need someone and the kind who makes my heart thumps crazily. Although , I pick personality over looks.” Dugeun dugeun…

It seems my answer satisfied the guy in front of me. Hesitantly, I took one step to front. The beating of my heart drives me crazy as I felt I was closer enough to hug him.

“Fourth, if I ask you to cook all the time and eat it with me, are you fine with that?”

I widen my eyes. You kidding me. ‘Hey, I’m not an expert in cooking and I don’t want to eat all the time.” And that answer somehow disappoints him.

“ Go back a step.” I blink my eyes. A-am I wrong? I obeyed his orders.

“ Do you want a free step ?” Baekho wink at me. Desperate to cheer the guy, I nod enthusiastically.

“Do some aegyo.”

Fired with some determination, I do the ‘bbuing bbuing’. After doing it, I realize that I actually hate doing aegyos. “Godammit!”, I cussed mentally.

Baekho just chuckle. Even his chuckle sounds like music. Wait, what ?! You are some lovesick, I

blush. Stepping ahead, the crazy thumps cues its moves.

“Fifth, what am I about to say, please think about it and give some consideration, hmm ?”

I nod a little reluctant. What was he about to say?

“Step forward, I’m about to do something.” Steping forward, Baekho held my hand in his.

“ (Y/N), let’s know about each other more. Then in our sophomore years in university, will you marry me ?” he said, smile tenderly at me.

Of course I blush!

Nodding shyly, Baekho giggles. “ You’re too adorable.”

Leaning close to my face, I look to my right, indicates I don’t want any skinship before stepping into the marriage life.

Baekho just triumphantly smile. “ This is what I like about you. Family oriented and loyal.”

I shyly replied his smile. “ And I like you because you’re too kind and loyal.”

Kissing my hand , he whispers. “ Thank you.”

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________

Done! Please comment ! (/ 3\) sub-scribe and u-upvote if you want too....

-xenachan