Romeo And Juliets

Romeo And Juliets

Yuri was staring at his hand that is connected with his senior's. He is so happy that he even swayed their hands and imagined that they're walking under the bright sunshine with rainbow unicorns around even though they're really walking at the corridor. 

 

He was startled when someone pulled his hand away his senior's. "What the..." He looked at the person who ruined the moment. He frowned when he saw his greatest enemy when it comes to Kei.They're like two Juliets fighting over one Romeo. "Chiba Yudai!" 

 

Yudai grinned and linked his arms with Kei who is looking at the two of them with confusion. "Let's go, Inoo-chan." 

 

Yuri's anger flared up because of what his enemy said. "Don't call him that!" He pointed Yudai's arm. "And remove that ugly arm of yours. It doesn't suit Inoo-senpai's arm!" 

 

Instead of removing, Yudai even hugged Kei's arm. "No way, Chibinen."

 

"I said remove it, Chibaka," he shot back. 

 

There were students starting to gather and stare at them. Kei was the one who removed Yudai's arm. He looked at the two and sighed. "Stop fighting over me. We're all friends, okay?" 

 

Yuri pouted. "Friends? But senpai, I like you!" 

 

"I like you too, Inoo-chan," Yudai said. 

 

Yuri rolled his eyes and looked at his beloved senior. He saw him looking around while getting red. He bit his lip to hide a smile. 

 

The bell rang, which made his face fell and Yudai's face bright. Yudai is Kei's classmate. Which mean they'll walk together, they'll study together and Yudai will use that chance to make Kei love him more than Yuri. 

 

"We'll go now, Chi," Kei smiled. 

 

Yuri smiled sweetly. "Okay, senpai. I love you!" He turned to Yudai and glared. "Bye, Chibaka." 

 

"Bye, Chibinen." Yudai smiled wickedly. 

 

He watched as the two walk away from him and to their classroom. He rolled his eyes when he saw Yudai said something and Kei laughed.

 

 

 

"You seem a bit off," his coach in soccer told him. "Take a rest for a while." 

 

He nodded and jumped his way toward the seats, earning weird looks from his teammates. They're in the middle of a practice game and he doesn't want to play. 

 

He was feeling down because of what happened during lunch time. He came late because he needed to do an activity. When he arrived at the cafeteria, Yudai and Kei were happily chatting. He walked pass their table but his senior didn't notice him. He hopped, skipped, and jumped while passing by but they were so happy to notice him. 

 

He was playing with his water bottle when someone tapped his shoulder. Just by the gentleness of the taps, he knew it was Kei. He immediately looked up with his lips parted. "Senpai.." From the corner of his eye, he saw his enemy sitting on one of the audience seats.

 

Kei pointed a big tree and started walking toward there. His senior signalled him to follow so he did.  

 

"Chi," Kei cleared his throat. "Why didn't you eat with us this lunch?" 

 

Yuri made a sad face. "I'm there! You just didn't notice me because you're so happy with Chibaka!" 

 

"What?" 

 

"You're a Juliet, you know. Many are admiring you. Many are going near you. But but but I'm your Romeo! I'm your only Romeo!" He stomped his feet.

 

Kei chuckled. "You're more like the Juliet." 

 

He narrowed his eyes. "And you're the Romeo?" 

 

Kei smiled, which made his heart fly away. "Do you want me to be Romeo? Okay then. I'll be your Romeo." 

 

Yuri took a step forward, making his senior move backward. With an wide grin, he took more steps forward making his senior move backward until he's already leaning on the big tree's trunk. 

 

He noticed the big root near his foot. He immediately jumped on it and looked at Kei who seemed nervous. Without another word, he rested his hand on the spot beside Kei's head. 'Uh-oh senpai... I made one of my dreams come true! I'm doing the kabedon! And it's with Inoo-senpai!' 

 

"Senpai, I'm your only Juliet okay? No more Chibaka Yudai." he whispered. He tilted his head. "I'm lonely senpai. Because because you and Chibaka are so happy during lunch time even without me." He glanced at his senior's lips and into his senior's eyes. Then he pouted.
 

"C-chinen.." 

 

'Inoo-senpai is stuttering! Chinen Yuri, you're the best!' He grinned to himself. "Senpai, I love you. And I shout my love for you. To make me happy, please love me too. And to let me know that you love me, you need to shout it out. " 'So that Chibaka will hear it and stay away.' 

 

He moved away and left Kei. He is so happy that he hopped his way back the soccer field. He told his coach that he'll now play.

 

He started running but stopped in the middle and stared at Kei who is now sitting at the bench. He raised his brow. His senior looked away. 

 

"Coaaaach!" He called out, making his senior and his coach look at him. "I've changed my mind. I don't want to play again because I'm still sad." 

 

His coach looked at him with irritation. "What? Just.. just finish the game!" 

 

He shook his head. "I don't want!" 

 

"Stop being a brat and play," his coach exclaimed. 

 

"No!" He looked at Kei who is now biting his lip. 

 

"Stop that, Chinen. Go play." 

 

With just seconds, he heard the things that made him hyped up. "I love you, kouhai!" 

 

He saw Yudai frowning. And with that, he ran happily. "I'll play now!" 

 

He saw his coach laughed while looking at Kei who is now blushing. He grinned. 'Inoo-senpai shouted that he loves me! Oh, my senpai. I'm madly in love with you!'