Introducing The Boyfriend

Introducing The Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay, guys, let's go through this one more time, and please! No more mistakes! Reminder, we need to ace this so we will be exempted in the final exams." Kim Jaejung, a music major, encouraged his team. He faced them and put on his puppy face which he knew his classmates could not resist. "Please, I have a lunch date with my boyfriend. I want to be done here ASAP and go." He pouted. 

"Jae Jae, are you going to introduce him to us today? You promised." One of his classmates spoke up.

"Knowing Yunho hyeong," Yucheon, the best friend of the couple, answered, "he will come here and pick Jaejung up himself if he is not in their meeting place. Hyeong hates waiting."

Jaejung clapped his hands twice. "Okay, final round, guys!" He focused on his music sheets as the group started singing once again. 

---

Yunho walked through the hallway of the music department, checking the rooms one by one if his boyfriend was there. He knew he told him he would be waiting in the car, but the weather was too hot to stay inside even for a few minutes. Finally, he heard singing coming from the last room, so he quickly walked towards it. 

He watched Jaejung singing so passionately that his heart swelled with pride. Everything about Jaejung is beautiful - his looks, his voice, his heart. And he is his, the thing Yunho is always, always grateful for. 

The singing stopped, and the team cheered for getting it perfectly this time. There were high-fives and pat-on-the-backs. Yunho clapped his hands as he entered the room, smiling at everyone. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter