Almost Commando

Almost Commando
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Damnit, this Kim Jaejung!"

---

Earlier.

"Yunnie, can you please get my shades?" Jaejung asked his boyfriend while checking and tidying himself in front of the full body mirror inside their huge walk-in closet. 

"What time is your rehearsal?" Yunho walked in, handing his boyfriend the said shades. He then sat down on the black leather loveseat, eyeing the beautiful man. 

"2:30, and I am almost late." Jaejung bent down and tidied up the small crease on his white pants. Yunho noticed something different and frowned. "Are you wearing underwear?"

"Of course, I am." Jaejung gave his hair one final tussle and turned around to look at his boyfriend. "How do I look?"

"Delicious, but come here. I am curious about something."

"Yunho, I am going to be late. What are you curious about?" He complained, walking to the taller man who had an eyebrow raised. 

"I am curious ..." Yunho turned him around and held him at the hips, "...why I do not see underwear lines and..." He slipped a finger through a thin lacy cloth and pulled it back a little. "Why I see this." 

"Yunnie, underwear lines are gross!" He sla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter