[1/?]

Lucky Stars (previously Paper Hearts)

 

--

01

--

SungGyu pov,

“Nam WooHyun?” I barely make out, tears slowly forming in my eyes. I missed this idiot for so long, , , It feels like it's been decades since we last hung out together (also with Myungsoo, but he's not important right now). He smiles at me and grabs my face and rubs my face with his thumb, wiping away the falling tears.

"Miss me?"

--

No one's pov

"Hey how do you spell Phobia?" HoYa asked 

"Uhhh, , , P, , , h, , , o, , ,b, , , e, , ,a?" DongWoo slowly spells out, and wildly flips his arms. "I don't know! I have an 'F' in English!"

"What grades do you NOT have an 'F' in?"

", , ,"

"That's what I thought. I'll just ask SungGyu" HoYa sighs and dials SungGyu's phone number. It rings for 20 seconds and he hears a beep. HoYa sighs and throws his phone. "Stupid nerdy old hamster, , , thing." 

"You're a terrible friend." 

"Shut Up DongWoo."

--

SungGyu and WooHyun were side by side as they walked towards SungGyu's house. It was a peaceful atmosphere, calm, sweet, and welcoming. SungGyu's phone went off, but SungGyu ignored it, assuming that it was HoYa. WooHyun finally opened his mouth and hesitated. ", , , So how was life after I left?"

SungGyu stopped walking and turned to WooHyun. "MyungSoo and I just continued life I guess. It was different and quiet without you though." he slightly chuckles. "You were always the reason we got in trouble during class because of that big mouth of yours."

WooHyun rolled his eyes and hit SungGyu's shoulder lightly, and SungGyu stumbled over nothing. "Wow SungGyu, you're really weak. You should really work out." 

"Bastard. Maybe you should stop working out, and start S-T-U-D-Y-I-N-G." SungGyu retorted.

"I don't need to study," WooHyun said as he gave SungGyu a wink. "I have a face that can win girls with money, and jobs that offer BIG money."

"You're going to be a poor, old man." SungGyu teased.

"At least I'm not an old man like you are." WooHyun teased back.

"I hate you."

"Love you too Gyugyu"

", , , sigh."

--

"I'm home Jongie!" Sunggyu yelled, his voice echoing in the house. WooHyun frowned.

"Who's this Jongie chick?" 

"First of all, Jongie is a guy. For Lee SungJong." WooHyun frowned even more. "He's a guy I live with since my parents are usually on business trips, and I get lonely." WooHyun scrunched his face, and SungGyu looked at him weird. "Are you about to sneeze or some--"

"GYU HYUNG!" SungGyu and WooHyun flinched at the loud, feminine like voice. A figure ran up to SungGyu and hugged him tightly. WooHyun cringed. Only he should be able to hug SungGyu.

"Hey SungJong, was school fun?" SungGyu laughed, petting the feminine looking boy.

"Hell no. It's not fair, , , I'm still in middle school, and you're in high school!" SungJong dramatically cried in SungGyu's shirt. WooHyun glared holes into SungJong. SungJong noticed his, and he turned to look at WooHyun. He looks at him up and down. "Who the hell is this unfashionable guy?"

WooHyun was going to kill that kid.

--

HoYa looks at his phone, which was across the floor. He waited for a ring, a sound, anything. He sighed. "You wanna just write it in Korean like 포비야?" HoYa suggests, and DongWoo woke up from his beauty sleep.

"Uhh yea sure! Let's do this!"

"We're so going to fail this project."

--

SungJong and WooHyun were glaring at each other at the table. SungGyu ignored them and ate dinner. He hesitated after a while, and sighed. "Instead of killing each other with your glares, why don't you guys politely eat the dinner I prepared for you guys before I throw one of you guys out of my house. SungJong's lip jutted out. WooHyun saw this and scoffed.

"WooHyun, I can't kick SungJong out or I'll go to jail, so you're the one in danger." WooHyun gasps dramatically.

"You wouldn't!"

"Try me."

"I. . . prefer not to."

"Yeah, I know"

--

"MyungSoo-ah, we should start cleaning up, closing time is near~" SungYeol said, massaging MyungSoo's back. He moaned in pleasure.

"All right. Let's start cleaning up." he replied, walking to the sink to wash dishes.

--

 

Sorry for the whole start a new story thing ;~;

 

I swear I'll write more later, I'm in the middle of final exams :D!

How sad, , , I used to write chapters with over 2,000 words, and I give you this, ,,  it's not even a thousand =____=

sorry~