CHAPTER ONE

FAITH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Hyomin in the dining room,countings place to settings up the things, prepare the various of food and check for the last time before the doorbell rings. A happy,charming,ladylike clang,it’s a sound only an old house could make,which mine is . Hyomin were inherited from her grandmother.Not to big and not to small house infront of the beautiful beach and surrounded by the sound of birds.

    She love to having people come over her house and now who visited her unit is the only one her bestfriend yuri and her fiancé yoona . Yuri is her bestfriend since they young.

HM:’’hee—ll—ooo’’ I sing In three syllables , the way that im welcoming the guests. I hold my arms out for a hug and say hello to yoona as I wrap my arms around her ‘’its so good to see you yuri. Theres many story I want to tell you and as you know there no one I can hang myself like you ‘’

YR:’’OMG ! Minnie yah, what happen to your ankle ? You should get it taken care of.It looks awful and its swollen Minnie ya’’ yuri with worried face .

HM:’’I guess it does yul’’ she said while give her a warming smile.

YN:’’you must be in pain hyomin-ssi . does it really hurt?’’ yoona ask.

HM:she nod ’’yes, yoon. All the time. emm hey come on lets have a sit both of you . what make you come all over my house yul . I though you were busy preparing your wedding next week? ‘’

YR:’’please be my bridesmaid juseyo minnieeee ‘’ she begging with aegyo which is hyomin hate the most while her fiancé yoona showing her beautiful smiling eyes .

     Yuri is beautiful, the kind of beautiful that you don’t know really exist until you found an angel. In short she was everything we are supposed to want.At first  maybe she befriended with me because I was such an underdog and posed no threat to her queen bee status.But as the years went  by,those suspicions faded away and our relationship deepened.If there was anything that initially drew Yuri to me,it was that I was too clueless to care about who she was or where is she coming from. I know now,as you come to understand your close friend insecurities without ever speaking them aloud,that Yuri love me because being with me means that she doesn’t have to perform .

HM:’’anything for you yul, I will do it ! ‘’ she at first hesitated to be a flower girl but atlast agreed with yuri request.

YR:’’so hyomin !’’ yuri says relieving the room of its five second in silence . ‘’ I haven’t seen you this 2 weeks.where did you go ?i call you so many times. How dare you didn’t pick up my phone ? ouh yes !

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter