I'm on a date, with Yoong or Khun?

STOP!! SHE'S MINE!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

This is a holiday. So Yuri is in her parents house.

--- Yuri’s POV ---

As I was in my room, with plushies that my Yoong gave me. I still can remember our first date in Carribean Bay, or what we call CABI, she bought the couple plushie of Mickey Mouse and Rilakkuma. It’s also the place where we first met, it’s so sweet. Now let me tell you a story of our first dat-

“ Honey, you’re husband is here! She’s in her car. “ My mom said as I can here her cooking downstairs.

Omo! My husband? Yoona? Kyah!! So if she’s in her car, then I should look in the windows right?

As I took a glance from outside, I can see my hubby sitting in the hood of car, with her usual black leather jacket and shades. So cool!

Then she looked at my window, seeing that I was taking a glance from our house, she took of her shades and sent a wink!! Omo! I’m dying!!

I went inside my room again to scream my feelings!!

“ Yuri-yah, Yoona is in our house now, will you wake up now? “ My mom said

So my husband now went in?! I should get dressed properly!! Also, my hair is so messy!! Omo, I’m so ugly!!

*KNOCK KNOCK* Someone knocked at my room? Who’s that?

“ Who is it? “ I asked, I’m afraid that it’s my Yoongie..

“ It’s me, my wife. Can you let me in? “ Omo! It’s my husband!!!

“ N-no! Y-you c-can’t! “ I said trying to block the door.

“ Why? Are you doing something in there? “ She asked while trying to open the door. It’s seems like she’s being jealous again.

“ N-no! Y-yes! I-I’m doing something else!! “ I said as I try to block the door.

“ What are you doing in there?! Are you with someone else?! “ She said as she became more stronger with trying to open the door.

“ A-aniyo! I’m n-not w-with someone! “ I said with my nervous voice.

“ Then why are you so nervous? “  She asked

“ I-it’s be-because.. “ I said trying to say the real reason behind my nervousness.

“ Because?! “ This time she finally opened the door! How did she?!

“ H-how?! H-how did y-you open t-the door?! “ I said being scared.

“ Mommy gave me a duplicate key of your door. “ She said as she tried to inspect the door.

“ Mom? She gave you a duplicate key? “ I asked as I tried to hide my face from my husband.

“ Yeah. Wait, why are you covering your face? “ She asked getting nearer.

“ D-dont c-come any closer! “ I siad and pushed her away.

“ What’s your problem? “ She asked as she locked me in her embrace, then swiftly moved her hands towards my face and tried to remove my hands from my face.

“ D-dont do that. Y-you might get turned off. “ I said as I stopped her.

“ Why? Is it because you just woke up? “ She asked

--- Yoona’s POV ---

I actually thought that she was banging someone in her room! Whew! I thought she was.. but I was overreacting.

“ Why? Is it because you just woke up? “ I asked my wife who’s now as red as a tomato.

She just nodded her head cutely. So cute!! I’m going to die!!

“ Yuri, why dont you show your face? Like, we’ve been together for two years already yet you never showed me your face when you wake up. “ I said.

“ B-but y-you might- “ She tried to andswer but I placed my finger in her sweet small lips.

“ I will never get turned off. I promise. “ I said as I showed my pinky finger.

“ Promise? You’ll never leave me? “ She asked me.

“ I promise. So will you show it? “ I asked her and I engaged our pinkys, she just nodded cutely.

And as soon as she showed removed her hands, I already saw the perfection, her nose, her batting eyes, her cherry lips and all.

“ Why are you scared to show me your face? “ I asked her again.

“ It’s the most beautiful thing that I ever saw. No one can ever compete with your perfect face. “ I whispered in her ears.

“ Are you kidding me or what? “ She asked me.

“ For me, you’ll always be pretty no matter what. “ I said and kissed her forehead. She just smiled and kissed me in the cheeks.

“ Thanks my hubby. “ She said as she hugged me.

“ Ehem! Ehem! Seems like the two of you are busy. “ Daddy interrupted our cute moment. As I looked at my wife, she was as red as a tomato.

“ Omo! My daughter is as red as a tomato! “ Mommy said as she hugged daddy. I can see that Yuri turned more red.

“ Mom! Dad! Aish! “ She said as she hid in back.

“ Oh come on! Let’s eat! “ Daddy said as he grabbed Mommy downstairs.

“ My wife, we need to go. “ I said and offered her my hand.

“ Okay hubby. “ She said as she interwined her hands with mines.

When we were in the table, I pulled one chair for her to sit in.

“ My daughter is so lucky to have you, Yoona. “ Mommy said

“ Thanks mommy. “ I replied to mommy as I sat o a chair next to Yuri’s.

I got a samgyupsal and gopchang for my wife.

“ My wife, do you want some samgyupsal and gopchang? “ I asked my wife as she clapped like a happy seal.

“ Sure! “ She said and clapped more and cutely kissed me in the cheeks.

“ Hubby, do you want kimchi? It’s tasty, mommy cooked it. “ She said and grabbed the kimchi.

“ Yes my wife! “ I gladly accepted as she was putting the kimchi in my mouth.

“ The two of you are so sweet. I think we dont need this cake as desert! “ Mom said as she was getting cake, while joking.

“ Yeah. The two of you are so cheesy and sweet. “ Daddy said as he joined mother with joking.

“ Thank you daddy and mommy. “ I said as I fed Yuri with samgyupsal.

“ Omo! This tastes good! “ Yuri clapped more.

“ But the thing that we are thinking about is, when’s the wedding? “ Yuri nearly chocked when Daddy asked us.

“ Omo! My wife! “ I said and offered her water to drink because she chocked.

“ Appa! Why are bringing up such things?! “ Yuri exclaimed.

“ Why? We are pretty sure that the two of you will be good.. “ Dad reasoned out. While Yuri glared at her.

“ I’m not yet ready Appa. We are still on highschool, yet you want us to get married already? I still want to focus in my studies. “ Yuri said.

“ Yes daddy, I think we are not yet ready. “ I said. Well, to admit I’m not really ready for marriage. I still have to secure our future.

“ Yes, honey. I think they are not yet ready. “ Mommy told dad.

“ But I already want to see a junior! “ Dad said.

“ How the hell can we have a junior? We are both girls! “ Yuri replied in a matter of a fact tone.

“ Yes daddy. “ I said as I sided my wife, well, that’s the truth.

“ Whatever. But I will still hope. “ Dad said as he shaked his head.

“ Uhm, daddy and mommy, I was thinking if I can bring Yuri out? “ I asked them.

“ Where sweetheart? “ Mommy asked.

“ In a date. It’s a secret. “ I told them, well it’s really a secret.

“ Okay.. But dont go late. “ Daddy said.

“ W-what? Welll, I was hoping for an overnight. “ I tried to convince them.

“ But what if my daughter gets in trouble? “ Daddy asked.

“ Oh come on honey, you know that Yoona can protect her right? “ Mom said.

“ Okay. Bring her anywhere you want. “ Dad declared.

“ Thanks daddy! “ I said happily.

“ Wait? Where are you going to bring me? “ Yuri asked.

“ It’s a secret. We’re having a date okay? “ I told her.

“ Okay. When? “ She asked.

“ 9PM, sharp. “ I replied.

“ Okay. So I think I still have lots of time. “ She said as she got the kimbap.

“ Yeah. You have lots. But I have to go now. Sooyoung is starting to bother me again. Call you later okay?“ I told her.

“ Okay. I’ll miss you. “ Yuri said as she kissed my cheeks.

“ Bye my wife. Love you, Bye daddy and mommy. “ I said and bowed super low to mom and dad.

“ Oh Yoona! You are bowing so low!! You might hit your head! “ Mommy said as I was about to hit the table.

“ So sorry Mom. “ I said and bowed again but not so low this time.

--- Gang Headquarters ---

“ Choi Sooyoung!! What the hell?! “ I said as I was looking for that shikshin.

“ Why Yoona? What’s the problem? “ She asked and munched the chips she was holding, how horrifying.

“ Sooyou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter