Bandages

KISS OF SHADOWS

Baekhyun ran away from the club in lightnings speed, that was one of his superpowers. He glanced down at the sleeping boy. He was pale as flour, he had pretty pink lips and black/dark purple kind of hair. 
" He's attractive at least?"
Baekhyun whispered to himself as he approached his house. He glanced at his sides to look for something to eat, the trees were dark today, he grass seemed wet and the wind was blowing strongly against his back. His house was located in the deep of the big forest  in Seoul. He lived alone cause his  mother wanted him to find a partner to live there with him, but as many times as he told her that he's not dating anyone, she would just walk away. The smoke coming out of mouth as he sighed. He lived happily alone, no one disturbed him or shouted at him. He lived life here. The smell of blood made him hungry but the rules are strict. " You cannot bite or drink a human, if the creature wants to change, which is possible, only if you bite them with their permission" Baekhyun looked down at the lifeless boy, he needs to take care of him first before he can haunt a deer or something. He dragged the boy inside his house, he then put him on the couch and went upstairs to find the first aid and to bring some ice. He opened the freezer and found packs of frozen blood, he grimaced as he took one pack of blood and one pack of ice. He fished out a bowl from the cabinet and put the hot water in it, he jumped excitingly as he put the pack of blood inside the bowl to warm it up. He then remembered the injured boy and his smile dropped into a frown. He had to take care of the latter but, he could drink the blood instead. He sighed as he knew it was wrong to let a human die  when he could for sure save him. He opened the cabinet again and took out a glass and poured the blood in it, some  bits were still frozen but he liked frozen blood, ah so refreshing. He grabbed the ice and walked upstairs for the first aid. He then walked downstairs to the boy and helped him wound up his injuries. He then took the ice and placed it on top of his head. 
He nodded when he was done, this boy will live like a new born baby, he thought.
" Goodnight, you giant"
Baekhyun said as he walked upstairs to his room, he unlocked his phone as he sipped on his drink. He could feel his stomach full of relief  when he finished his drink and started to bite the ice cubes or more like blood cubes. He opened his mouth, revealing the fangs that were growing every time he the cube with blood. The vampire shrugged as he thought that he didn't need to hunt today. Feeling full and tired after the tiring day he lied down on his bed and soon drifted off to sleep.
You must think why a vampire is sleeping at night and why he's not guarding the town. Well, first of all vampires can walk in the sun, there's no problem with that. Second of all a vampire can sense of a intruder crosses their marks, like werewolves. Let's not talk about those hairy creatures. Vampires and werewolves don't like each other, that's what you need to know. So if something happened, Baekhyun, Sehun and Kai would wake up and immediately protect their land.

----------------------------------------------

The sound of loud moans woke Baekhyun up as he rolled out of bed, still not completely awake. He lazily  dragged himself downstairs to the whining boy.
" Why do you have to be so noisy in the morning?"
Baekhyun whined as he complained. He opened his eyes fully to see a frightened, confused and hurt man. 
" W-what am I doing here? Who are you?"
He started to ask. 'Here we go again'
Baekhyun thought.
" I'm Byun Baekhyun. The person who saved your yesterday."
The boy seemed to try to process what Baekhyun said.
" Oh, thank you then. I remember now. My name is Park Chanyeol."
He said as he realized what happened yesterday. Baekhyun walked towards the couch and sat down beside Chanyeol's legs. He looked down at the injures on Chanyeol's body.
Chanyeol seemed to do the same as he noticed the hickeys on his arms.
No one talked as they sat down, only to look at the injured male.
Baekhyun decided to walk back to the kitchen, take out some ice again and he took the first aid that he left on the kitchen counter yesterday. 
He came back to Chanyeol and put all the things down on the coffee table beside his couch. 
" Let me take care of the injures. I just have to change the bandages. "
Chanyeol nodded hesitatingly. 
Chanyeol winced when Baekhyun put the ice pack on his head, he grabbed it to keep it from falling.
Meanwhile Baekhyun was taking off the bloody bandages as he tried to control himself not to get crazy over the smell. He stopped for a second to look down and calm himself as Chanyeol seemed confused.
" what's wrong?"
  He asked.
Baekhyun just lifted his head with a smile.
" Nothing"
As he continued to change the bandages. 
Next came the bandages on Chanyeol's stomach and Baekhyun felt flustered for the first time, he didn't know why he felt like that as he put the bandages on yesterday. He thought he saw Chanyeol smirk for a second.  Baekhyun lifted Chanyeol's shirt to see the white band rolled perfectly around  Chanyeol's stomach. Baekhyun's hand traveled down to Chanyeol's side, which was against the couch. He took it off in seconds. Then he welcomes those luscious, white abs that he saw yesterday and a medium scar in the middle of it. Such a waste.
" Like what you see?"
Chanyeol mocked as his smirk grew wider.  Baekhyun turned his gaze to Chanyeol as he leaned in to the his face, just leaving a little space between them, he seemed to surprise Chanyeol but he also leaned in to Baekhyun. 
" Maybe "
Baekhyun said trying not to sound flustered over the confident act he just showed. Chanyeol smiled as he leaned in to close the gap between them, as Baekhyun felt something sting at the back of his head, when suddenly the door opened revealing two young man with red eyes. 

" Baekhyun, can you feel it?"
Sehun asked.
" Intruder"
Baekhyun whispered.
---------------------------------------------------------
Hello. I'm still not home yet! Just wait.

- GalaxyDeer