Introduction(short)

S.T.L

An all-boy high school was always a place for young beasts to seek out cute boys to worship. One of the most popular cliques in the school was the ‘Exo’ clique, which was made up of three members who were always worshiped on their feet. They were adorable, and they were the best-boyfriend material in the school.

The first member was Luhan. Luhan was the tallest but the tallest of the three. He loved cute and fluffy things and he was obsessed with the color pink. He had a supply of pink pens, notebooks and files he brought to school, but never used. (He never really studied) He even had a pink glittery phone with matching earphones. Every day, Luhan would come to school, sit on a desk and lay out all his pink items and look cute while he pretended to study.

The second member was Baekhyun. He was very rich and he was pretty much of a diva. He put on a fresh layer of eyeliner every morning and rode to school on a shiny, new B.M.W. Baekhyun never accepted dates. Every time a boy or a girl would come up to him and ask him out, he would either say “shut up before I punch you” or “Go away and never look at me again”

The last member was Kyungsoo. He wasn’t obsessed with the color pink, nor was he rich. He was a hard working student who got good grades in every test. Kyungsoo would have gotten the title ‘nerd’ if it wasn’t for his big adorable eyes and pink lips which curled into a heart every time he smiled.

The three of them were best friends and they were about to start their second year in highschool.