1/1

Pictures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Yoongi and Park Jimin are what many people call 'the perfect couple'.


Many people say they act like fantasy characters, and they were like the princesses and princes in all the Disney fairy-tales.


And yes, those people that said those things were indeed true. Yoongi and Jimin were inseparable, constantly touching each other in some way and they always seemed to be together.


But the thing that stood out about them is their major love of taking selfies. Every day they would send many pictures back and forth, which was their way of keeping trust, and making sure neither of them were cheating.


They never would cheat anyway, though.


It was currently 1AM, and Yoongi was still awake, even though not much. He was sitting at his study desk, tapping his pencil on the wooden surface as he stared at his history book. He know he would be exhausted tomorrow but he had a history test that was worth 75% of his grade, he had to stay up and study.


The boy perked up a bit when he heard his phone buzz and the screen lit up. He took it in hand and unlocked it, his lips curling into a small smile when he saw it was a message from Jimin with an image attached. He opened it and would never admit this, but let out a small 'very manly' giggle. The picture was a selfie of a obviously tired Jimin, laying in his bed with messy hair and only moonlight lighting his facial features. With it was a caption, 'so tired but I keep waking up.. wish u were here so u can cuddle with me xx'.


Yoongi's lips curled even more, quickly turning up his lamps brightness on the desk before turning the camera on on his phone. He held it in front of him, smiling a bit before capturing the picture. He sent it to Jimin as well, typing quickly. 'I'm so tired too but i gotta study for thsi test.. wish u wrte hre 2 xx'. He had many typos from his tiredness and shaky hands, the pale tools tired from tapping the pencil so long.


His phone buzzed again, this time a message from Jimin.
'hyung~ go to bed.. you've studied for like 4 hours now. you'll do fine on the test <3'


Yoongi chuckled at how Jimin was so worried about him, that was one of the things he loved so much about the boy. He cared and worried about the older no matter how small something was. Yoongi typed a reply, 'ok ok I will.. but only if u go 2 bed as well ^^'. He sent the reply before putting his phone down on his desk for a moment as he closed his history book and turned off the lamp.


The screen lit up again a few moments after he did those things. 'ok fine.. ggggggggg' It was obvious Jimin had fallen asleep before being able to type a full response. Yoongi chuckled and replied back even though Jimin fell asleep. 'gggggg to you too <3 xxoo'


After he sent the text, he walked over to his bed and put his phone on the bedside table, before pulling back the sheets and crawling in them. He rolled over on his side before closing his eyes, a small smile on his lips as he fell asleep to the thought of Jimin.
~
Yoongi jolted awake in the morning from his phone going off, the loud tone of 4Minutes 'Whacha doin' today' going through the room. The boy groaned and blindly reached to pick up his phone, answering the call and putting it up to his ear without looking at who was calling him. "Hello?" His voice was still deep and thick with sleep.


"Hyung!" It was Jimin.


"What's wrong, Jiminnie?" Yoongi asked, staring at the bed sheets. "I know you're tired but its 9AM! You haven't showed up for school for the past two periods and in twenty-five minutes it's the history test!" Jimin said quickly, afterwards panting a bit to catch his breath. Yoongi's eyes widened in realization. "Oh ! Sorry, I'll get up right now." He cursed as he quickly scrambled out of his bed sheets, ending up on the floor with a loud thud.
Jimin giggled, "Good~ Now hurry!" At that, the younger boy hung up the call.


Yoongi finally got out of the mess that was his bed sheets, pretty much throwing his phone on his desk before hurrying to his bathroom. He got rid of his clothes and quickly hopped in the shower, taking a fast five minute one.


When he got out he barely dried off before pulling on his school uniform, a white button-up shirt, a blue jacket over it, and a blue and white tie. Blue khaki style pants were covering his skinny legs as well. The rushed man looked in the mirror and flicked his hair to the side a bit, before running out of the bathroom, picking up his phone and putting it in his khaki pocket before running out his bedroom door.


Yoongi ran and almost tripped down the stairs, heading for the kitchen. He opened a cabinet and pulled out a granola bar before slamming the cabinet shut. Ripping open the bar's plastic, he headed for the door. Yoongi grabbed his bag next to the door, slinging the pack over his shoulder as he shoved the granola bar in his mouth. He used shaky hands to unlock and open the door, and he was off.
~
The fairytale couple were walking from the school to Yoongi's house once the bell rang, signaling the end of the day. The boys were holding each other's hand, both smiling a bit as they chatted. "Oh by the way, there's this new kid at our school.. Hoseok, I think his name was. He seems really nice and me and him have to do a project at my house today, so me and you can't spend much time together today.." Jimin told Yoongi, pouting a bit at the end of it.


"Oh, okay." Yoongi pouted as well. "It's fine though, tomorrow's Saturday so we have twenty-four hours to ourselves." Both pout's turned into a grin. "Ok!" Jimin squeaked, going to hug his older boyfriend. Yoongi hugged him back, chuckling softly. "Send a selfie of you two, ok?" He requested. "Of course, hyung~!" Jimin sang, before giggling a bit. "Now, I should really go.. I'll be back at night, ok?"


"Okay, good luck, Jiminnie." Yoongi wished the boy luck before pressing a kiss to Jimin's lips, before the boy ran off in the opposite direction, yelling a 'bye Syub Syub Hyung!'
~
And here Yoongi was again, awake at 11PM as the boy waited for Jimin to come to his house. Jimin was of course working on a project with the new kid at their highschool, Hoseok. Jung Hoseok, as Jimin has learned.

 

Yoongi spinned around in his swivel chair as he waited, huffing boredly. He quickly picked up his phone when the screen lit and it buzzed. Yoongi unlocked it and opened the text from Jimin. 'hi hyung~ sorry for being so late, Ill be home soon though ^3^ heres the pic of me and hoseok!'

 

A few seconds later a image sent from Jimin, and Yoongi opened that as well. There was Jimin on the left, making a peace sign with his free hand in front of his face with a bright smile. Then there was a boy on the right, which Yoongi guessed that it was Hoseok. This Hoseok guy had messy caramel hair, some strands falling in front of his sharp and friendly looking eyes. He was smiling widely, obviously a friendly guy to seemingly anyone. Hoseok's two row of te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter