Message {Oneshot}

Message {Oneshot}

 

 

LOLOL. I would name this One-shot that. xD Okaiiie~ :D Go read!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


You had a perfect face. No imperfections anywhere. It was supple and smooth. Every morning you would caress your own face, yes you, just to feel the smoothness to it. You would smile because you had no imperfections on it. But today, today is a different day.

You had been in the bathroom in your apartment looking at yourself in the mirror. Your eyes shot open. "AAAH!" You brought your finger to your forehead and touched what was protruding out of it. You flinched at the touch. "OW!" You hissed. You pouted and cried. You had one of those pimples, zits, volcanoes, whatever you want to call it. But this was one of the ones that hurt even if you applied the littlest amount of pressure."Awww. What is this? Why are you on my face? Go away!!" You said to the white head with a red ring around it. You had never had one of these so you didn't know what to do. Do you poke it with a needle? Burn it off? Pop it? You stomped your foot on the ground. "Ugh!" You blinked a few times and bit your lip. You brought two of your index fingers up put them on either side of the 'not so big' pimple, which you were freaking out about because to you it was huge, and

"YAH!! Veronica Lee!" You heard a husky voice say. You knew who it was. 'Ut oh.' Your eyes shot open as you looked at who was in the reflection from the mirror. "What do you think you're doing?" He asked walking towards you and brining your arms away from your face. "Ah, uh, uhm-" You were stuttering. He caught you in the act. "How many times do I have to tell you?" You this had been your first one, but he had gotten some, so he explained to you numerous times to NEVER pop them, because he did and he learned his lesson with that. "But but Insoo oppa. I-" He cut you off. "Jigya, you can't pop them." "I'm gunna look ugly with this volcano on my head." He chuckled. "No you won't. Don't pop it." "But then what do I do?" You asked. "Let them pop themselves." You freaked out. You thought that was about just as disgusting as having it on your face period. "What?! Oh my god! You're crazy." He left the bathroom laughing at you. You pouted.

Insoo was your best friend, an older brother you wish you had. He had a soft, adorable oval shaped face, medium sized lips and an angelic smile. Oh can't forget his melodic singing voice. He was so sweet towards you, calling you all of these lovey dovey names, you weren't a couple. As much as you wanted to be, it would have felt awkward to you because he was your dearest best friend. You really did love him, and thought of him as your brother. He meant everything to you.

You always wore your hair up, never let it fall and shape your face. You thought that it was annoying how even if you pushed it behind your ears parts still seemed to fall. Also you hated having your hair down because because you touched it so much to try get it out of your face that it became greasy, which means your face would turn greasy. "Jigya, you should wear your hair down sometime." Insoo reached behind your head and tugged on your hair elastic pulling it off. Your hair fell and was a bit of a mess. He took a few steps back and tilted his head looking at you. "Ah. You look so grown up with your hair down." You felt your hair and it was smooth and tangle free. You felt a smirk come and you looked at Insoo. "You look beautiful. Go to school with your hair down, okay?" You nodded.

You walked into school with you hair blowing in the wind. It felt good to have your hair blowing around rather than just having the cold breeze bit at your ears. You went to your locker like always and got the stuff you needed. You closed it only to clutch your chest and gasp with shock. "Jesus SeYong!!" You looked at him; he had stood next to your locker shocking you. He was like a ninja. "Don't do that!" You pushed him as you walked away. You could hear him laugh. "So, Nica what makes you wear your hair down today?" Nica had been the nickname he made up for you. He thought that your name was too long so he shortened it. He started calling you that, and it grew on you. He wrapped his arm around your shoulder playing with your hair. "I wanted to be different for a change." He smiled at you and you smiled back blushing.

SeYong had been your crush, ever since Insoo had introduced you to him. He had an adorable face, oh my God so cute, an adorable smile, an adorable voice and adorable red tinted hair. Okay! Fine! Everything about him was adorable! You had wanted badly to tell him that you liked him, but you see, you’re a really nervous and shy person. Also, you knew that he had a crush back on you so you wanted to wait till he would make the move and ask you himself.  Shallooow.


"I wanted to be different for a change."Ahh those words made me feel so happy, because she looked good with this ‘change’, her hair being down I mean. I always saw it pulled up in a tight bun, never down caressing her face. She looked beautiful. So grown up and mature, it made me like her that much more. I need to confess to her, but, I don’t know how or when. ‘Ah, I need to call Insoo!’

You had come out of your class and went to your locker, you put your notebook on the floor and went back up to put a binder you didn’t need in your locker, while picking another binder out for your next class.

I had snuck a piece of paper in her notebook which I had something written on and ran off. I just hope she would see it, because it had something on there that I desperately needed to tell her. Veronica Lee, please come.

You bent down and picked up your notebook as you put it on top of the new binder you had just taken out.  You closed your locker and went to your last class of the day.

Good thing you took that notebook because your teacher had talked for the whole class and wanted you to write down everything he said, because it was going to be on the next quiz or test. You opened your notebook to see a piece of paper on top of a page. There had been writing on it; it read “You have a message. Open →” with an arrow pointing to the right. You smiled seeing how cute it had been when you saw ‘Open →’ . You opened it,

“Meet me at the park after school, I’ll be waiting. (:

-SeYong~”

You felt a smile come across your face. The bell had rung and you ran out to your locker getting your back pack and quickly made it to the park.  You looked around to try and see if he was there but he wasn’t. You sighed and slumped over turning around to bump into someone. You looked up to see SeYong standing in front of you. “You came!” He said excitedly. You smiled back shyly. “Yes, I got your note.” “Good.” He smiled. “Come~.” He took your hand and you walked with him down a path into the woods. This sudden gesture by him made you blush, but you held is hand back. “Nica, I need to tell you something.” He stopped and looked at you seriously. “I couldn’t stop the smiles from coming when I saw that your hair was down today. I tried to hide them, but they didn’t work. You look beautiful.” You felt yourself blush and look away. He picked your head up with his hand so you were looking back at him. “Honestly, you look so much more grown up and mature.” You couldn’t say anything, what he had said made you speechless. “Veronica Lee, you probably knew this already but, I have liked you ever since I was introduced to you by Insoo.” A big smile came to your face. “Ah really?” “Ne.” He said with a smile. “Me toooooooo.” You over exaggerated the O’s which made him giggle. “Ah great! You’re my girlfriend now.” He said taking your arm in his and walking a bit not even caring what you had to say. He stopped and chuckled. “Just kidding.”  You felt your hear stop. A frown came to your face. “O-oppa, but I would love to be your girlfriend.” You said. “Omo! Really?” You nodded your head fast. He smiled as he cupped your face and pulled you into a light, gentle, loving kiss. You happily returned it.

You pulled away.  “I need to tell Insoo this.” He said taking out his phone. “Already did.” You said holding up your phone with a picture you had taken of you two kissing as a text message. “Ahh, Nica you smartie you~” He took your hand and you two walked on the path together. “We need a good couple name now. I like….SeNica.” He said as you laughed hitting him lightly.  

 

 

~~~~~~~

Ahhhh. I had to make a one shot. I JUST HAD TOO! It was killing me. >< BUT I LOVE MYNAME! LIKE YOU HAVE NO IDEA! 

But my true, love, bias is Seyong~ <333 But i also like Insoo hence why he is in here. :D

Hope you liked this, I thought it was ADOOOOOORBS~ ^^

Enjoy~ 

Comments are loved~ <33