Meeting [Story Excerpt]

matsu-hyung's journal of weird stuff

Meeting (2009)

 

Characters:

  • Fictionals

Notes:

  • Part 1/1
  • Unfinished

 


 

She was a small girl, from a distance and up close, and I liked her immediately. She was so cute with her silky brown hair hanging like straw over her round child-like face. Her eyes were a shade of blue and her lips were a soft pink. I smiled when I saw her up close because her body was so miniature, it made her look so much younger than me. And as a polite girl, in a soft voice, the first words to come out were good and day.

 

~~~

 

The boy wouldn't stop smiling for some reason and I felt a little embarrassed althoug the feelings I was supposed to have right then were fear and sadness. We were both in the middle of nowhere and my heart was still crying from the recent death of my grandmother. I was all alone now.

"Why are you out here alone? That's dangerous for a girl, especially when you're passing by this area." He spoke just as I was going to continued walking through the half-dead forest that was the size of the ocean, where my home used to be. I glanced up a him face that was at least a whole foot taller than me.

-=-=-=-=-=-