#1 Their First Meeting

Soulmates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Thanks for all the support you guys gave before even reading the story! So here goes, the first chapter!

 

JI YONG'S POV

'Let's go and celebrate!' 

'Shut up Seungri, will you?' I said, stifling a yawn.

'Ah wae JiYong Hyung? It's our first Triple Crown for Fantastic Baby! Let's go clubbing tonight!' 

'I'm tired,' I said lazily, as I used my phone to scroll my Twitter to see the congratulatory tweets V.I.Ps sent. 

'Don't be a wet blanket Ji, I'm sure you want to go clubbing to get laid by some random chick,' YoungBae said, a smirk plastered over his face. 

I closed my eyes and ignored him. I am really tired today. During our tight schedule over this past few weeks after our comeback, I didn't have the chance to get as much rest as I would have liked. 

'Kiko is going hyung,' Daesung informed. 

'Really?' I asked, not believing what Daesung said. They always use her to convince me to go clubbing with them. After all, Kiko is my only close friend who is a female. Friends with benefits, you may add. Now don't judge me for doing that, she is cool and I'm cool with doing it. My friends also understand me. After all, I may never find a girl who will love me wholeheartedly as I wished. Either they like me for my money, or my fame. So what's the point in starting a serious relationship?

'Yeah Ji. Perhaps you would like to book a hotel room in advance,' Seunghyun teased.

I grunted but did not say anything further

 

 

TAEYEON'S POV


'What day is it today?' I asked. 

My childhood friend, Steph who was beside me sighed. 

'I have been hearing that question for more than 3 years,' She complained. 

'C'mon don't be like this. You know the world has stopped for me since 2009. So I guess this year is already 2012?' I asked.

'I have heard you said this exact sentence throughout this whole year, and I'm hearing it again, and I will be hearing it again tomorrow, the day after tomorrow and-' Steph complained further before I shot a look and she just kept quiet. 

'You sound like you are blaming me you know, and I thought you were my best friend!' I said, genuinely hurt by her words. After saying this, I thought she would be at least guilty, feel apologetic or stop complaining. But she didn't.

'Here we go again.' Steph rolled her eyes and took out her phone before playing a voice recording. 


'You sound like you are blaming me you know, and I thought you were my best friend!' 

'Taeng I didn't mean that! C'mon you know I care for you more than anything else,' 

'Really?' 

''Yeah, really. Let's go and enjoy today alright? Before you forget everything again tomorrow. 

'Alright,' 

The voice recording stopped and I was speechless. Finally, I said, 'So you mean I say this everyday?' 

'Everyday. I got so tired of it I just recorded it so that you would understand.' Steph replied.

'Oh my God I'm so-' I said but was cut off by Steph immediately.

'Okay stop stop stop Taeng! I know now you are going to apologise, blame yourself for losing your memory before crying, and then feel relieved to have such a great friend like me. Let's not go there alright Taeng. I want to enjoy the day with you before the next day starts and I have to deal with this again,' 

Everything's right. That's what I was about to say if she haven't said it. I just shot her a smile, a smile that reflects my gratitude to her for staying with me throughout my life when my time literally stopped since 2009.

'Club again today?' She asked.

'I do suggest that everyday, don't I?' I replied, laughing

'Yeah you do!' She said, laughing with me as well before adding, 'But I don't mind. I enjoy clubbing too, and there are always hot guys over there.

 

 

'C'mon hyung! Let's party!' 

'Shut the up Daesung, you ing lied to me. Where is Kiko?' I demanded

'Oops. Hyung, you would never have came if I didn't lie to you. It has been such a long time since we came to a club together. Just enjoy the music and company!' 

I didn't bother to reply him, as I walked out of our room. Scanning the surroundings, I sighed. Kiko really wasn't here today. I walked towards the bartender, wanting to get some drinks. 

As I was making my way to get my drinks, a few girls approached me and asked to join them for some drinks. I declined. Well, for one. neither of them were pretty or able. And two, I seriously had lost all my mood in having today after finding o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter