Impossible

Impossible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “ I remember our beautiful times before you broke my heart and leave me “ –Kai Kim

        Years ago, when your smile always shining my days, your laugh echoing in my ears, your sweet voice, always in my mind at that time. I’m Kai Kim, falling hard into your charm. I never felt this ways, never felt about love anymore before I met you. All of my friend always told me to have that feeing, but when i felt it, all of people said you never will to reach it. My only bestfriend, Chanyeol once told me that I should take cautions when it comes to love, and I did.

        Your charm were strong and I who always be weak in your side, never have a power to hold it. You made me become a weak and entangled in your trap. You are always beautiful, people loved you, and there is no way to make you mine.  To make you mine was my illution and to fall in love with you was my mistake. Wahh, how can i become careless that i forgot about who you are.

        From one thousand mans who chased you, and I think, I’m the only one who have lucky that could chating with you, had jokes with you, laugh with you.  And I know that I just your bestfriend and no more.

        I know the limit of our relationship, but i couldn’t hold my feeling towards you anymore.  Until one day, I ventured to say all of my feeling towards you. But you rejected me, you said you love me but you love me as your bestfriend. I knew it, i know that will happen, to make you mine is Impossible in my life.

        You won Krys, you can go ahead  tell them all you know, tell them i was happy, tell them how you broken my heart, tell them how my scars are open, shout it loudly, write it beautifully, and after

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter