When i see you again....

Heartbeat

*flashback 3 years ago"

Its an saturday evening. The Park family's daughter wanted to play with the ball that her favorite uncle Sehun bought for her. "Eomma, can i play with the ball outside?" Haein asked with her aegyo. "Sure. But make sure you bring Appa with you" Hayoung answerd as she cuts the vegetables. "Appa, lets play with the ball outside!" Haein jumped to the living room. "Appa will just sit ok? Besides, Appa's little angel is all grown up now, so you're supposed to be brave and play by yourself,ok?" Jimin responded as he ruffles her hair. 

They both went outside as Jimin sat at the car porch bench while Haein plays the ball at the side of the road. Suddenly, a speeding incoming car came as Haein's ball sliped through her hands and rolled to the main road. "Haein!!!" was all Jimin could say as he watched his daughter bleed after the car hit her.

Hayoung who watched from the kitchen window immedately ran out of the house. The ambulance came only to bring Park Haein's dead body to the hospital for autopsy. "This is all your fault. If only you played with her then this wouldnt have happend" Hayoung cried as she hits Jimin's chest as hard as she could. Jimin couldnt feel the pain from the hits of his wife but he could only felt the heartache.

They burried their daughter the next day. Her grave was right beside her grandparents from her mother's side. Ever since then, Jimin and Hayoung refused to talk to eachother. Jimin started to go to the disco and Hayoung would just drink alchohol at home, sobbing in the their bedroom. This continued until Hayoung decided to end it.

It was exactly 3 months after Haein's death. Hayoung knew she should end it. "Lets divorce. I'll move out next week" Hayoung said. It hurts Jimin's heart but he know's its the right thing to do. He agreed. Eversince the divorce, Jimin just concetrated on his work. Hayoung bought an apartment and became a waiter at a cafe.

*present*

Jimin POV

I just finnished my work as i look at the clock. 3.00am it showed. Being the director of 'Park Cosmetic' is really hard, you know?? I looked at the window, its raining heavily. Times like this makes me remember old memories. As walked to my car, i realised there's a cafe that havent closed yet. As i was soaking wet, maybe i should warm up there. I looked at the waitress, she looks familiar.

I then realised, she's my ex-wife. "Hi, Jimin. Its been a long time since i've seen you" she smiled. "I know. Why dont you get the two of us some coffee and then we could chat" i suggested. She came back 5 minutes later with latťe and mocha. I cant believe she still remembered my favorite. "You remembered" i smiled at her. "Of course. How can i forget your precious latťe?" She laughed.

We talked about old times and also our lives now. "Lets get back together" i said. I didnt even know why i said that. "I would love to.But lets start slowly as friends" she answerd. My heartbeat is beating faster than i thought it would be ♡_♡

Hayoung POV

I'm actually not ready to have a relationship yet. Especially with my ex-husband. He was the reason why my dear Haein died. But i have to admit that i divorced due to my anger, i still loved Jimin after all these years. But should i accept him again?? Dont think it would be a good option but my heart just couldnt forget him.

I looked at the clock at the cafe. Mr.Jeon said he would come around 5.00am, and its almost 5.00am. We've been talking for almost 2 hours! "You should go home. The rain is not that heavy anymore and my boss is coming soon" i smiled. "Yeah. I'll be leaving. Thank you for everything. Its nice to talk about the past while drinking coffee" he eventually left as Mr.Jeon just arrived.

"Who was the guy that just left, Miss Oh?" Jungkook or Mr.Jeon asked. "He's a friend i've known for a long time" i responded as i bow. I cleared the table and cleaned up the counter. "I'll be leaving, Mr.Jeon" i bowed and left the cafe, walking to my cozy apartment. Just as i walked into the kitchen, i cooked some ramen and made some hot chocolate.

After i was done cooking, i ate my ramen and washed the dishes. I quickly went to my bedroom and took a nice warm bath. I silently sang a song that Jimin used to sing to me during highschool. I remembered when he sang it on our wedding.

*flashback*

"I want to be your oppa. I hunger for your love" Jimin sings as he embraces Hayoung into her arms. It was their 3'rd anniversary as a couple and Jimin couldnt find anything perfect for a gift. So he sang her a song instead. "You're already my oppa and you already have my love, why sing such a song?" Hayoung asked as she laughed. "Because i like this song. Plus, i sang this song when i conffesed my feelings to you, remember?" He answerd as he dance the choreography of the song.

"Sing me another song, Oppa. Juseyo?" She begged. "Alright, anything for my girlfriend" Jimin let out a chuckle. "I need u girl~" Jimin started to sing but stopped after seeing her frown. "Why?" Jimin was confused. Hayoung loved that song so much but now she's frowning. "That song is about a couple who had a bad relationship. I dislike that song for its sad meaning" Hayoung pouted.

"Hurmm why dont you sing a song about a happy relationship?" Hayoung suggested. Jimin agreed happily. "L.O.V.E girl~ L.O.V.E boy~" Jimin sang loudly, causing Hayoung to laugh out loud. "Oppa, you're seriously singing CNBLUE's song? I thought you dont really like them?" Hayoung chuckled. "You requested for a happy song right?" Jimin pouted.

*end of flashback*

Jimin POV

As i was sleeping, i suddenly heard a loud thunder, causing me to wake up. "Arghhh now i cant sleep!" I shouted to myself. I suddenly felt like crying. I dont even know why. 

The next morning.....

I was walking to my office when i passed by the cafe. I cant help but walked into the cafe. "Jimin, what are you doing here??" She asked. Who? Obviously Hayoung. "Oh just getting some latťe as usual" i answerd casualy. Suddenly, Hayoung started to cough out blood. "Are you ok? Lets go to the hospital" i suggested. She didnt agree at first but i forced her.

I was shock when the doctor told me she had only 3 months to live! She was suffering stomache cancer stage 4 already and she didnt even tell me about it. She was then placed into the hospital, waiting to die. A few months past and Hayoung were bones and skins already. Doctor said she could die anytime. 

Tonight's the night where i'm sure she'll die. I was right. Around 4.50am, she stopped breathing. Instead of calling the doctor, i wrote a letter. I wrote Hayoung's death time and wrote mine's too. I found some sleeping pills in the hospital room cabinet. I swallow some pills and now i'm waiting too die. To meet my daughter and my love of my life.

End of Jimin POV

Author POV

Doctor that was supposed to check on Hayoung thought she and Jimin was sleeping, but he was totally wrong. Their face were pale and Hayoung's nose were bleeding while Jimin was found overdosed on sleeping pills. It was not a sad ending, but a perfect one. For they are reunited as family.......

                                  THE END