Part 1

I Need U ( After Story ) - Love is Not Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook is walking alone into the school . Not as always , he is not waiting for someone in front of the gate today . Looking at the same place where he always waiting for her . He chuckle and sigh . Also , nobody to share what kind of the day it is . 

Before , he's the one who send Halla to class every morning but now he just staring into her place where she sit in the class . Still , the chair is still empty . Jane , who is sitting beside her , quiet than ever . No one to share about homework and anything .

He pass by her class and walk slowly to his class , where just one class away from hers . When he enter the class , as usual it's noisy with the gossip girl and the couple . He sit at his place and continue sigh . As usual , his place never empty with mails and presents from his fans . But , he never matter anything about that . 

'Huh , life is so unpredictable . When she's still alive , I already miss her even few step away . Now , she's gone . I feel my soul is no longer with me ' , his inner side speak without realizing he twist her head hard on the table . 'Ouch ! That's hurt' , says JungKook while covering his forehead .

------------------------------------------------------------

Bell ring . It's recess time , and he leave the class without any problem as he usually face . He walk slowly to the cafeteria . 

'JungKook -ah  !' , someone calling him from the back . It's Jane . She run to him .

'Uh , hi . ' --JungKook

'Alone ? ' --Jane 

'Uh , why ?' --JungKook

'Follow me ' -- Jane . Jane take him to her class . 

'This is for you . I think Halla want to give it to you during White Day month ago . I keep aski

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter