Broken

Broken
Okay~~ so finally I've decided to post this online hahahahaha don't ask me why, because I don't know xD Of course comments are very welcome! even if they would be bad comments (those have to be constructive ones of course). I don't really like it so that's the reason why I post it in here, just to see what do you guys think of this! I'm not a writer, I just did this because I wanted to so enjoy! I hope you like it~!
 
~~~~~~~~~~
 
Going back to the time we were together, all I can remember is the bad memories we made. I'm sure that we did also have good memories, but how come I can't get to remember them?
 
I remember waiting for you to come to get me after work, and when you did, all I saw was your expressionless face... I tried to make you laugh, to make you feel better, but all I did was useless, you didn't smile at all... did you know how I was feeling at that moment? I bet you didn't...
 
When I was feeling down, you make it worst... All I wanted from you was to show me how much you cared for me, to cherish me, and tell me that everything would be okay... but I found myself crying in the bathroom wishing you'll come to me... but as always nothing... you were sleeping like an angel...
 
Almost every day, you got me thinking if I was doing something wrong. If everything we were sharing meant nothing to you, because even though you were right by my side, I could sense that your heart was far away from me... but still... why didn't I leave you? I bet it would have been better back then; we would've hurt less... at least I would've hurt less, or that's what I like to think...
 
I would've loved to have the courage to tell you how I was feeling inside, how hurt I was because of you... but just the thought of losing you, made me change my mind and show you a smile, a fake one, so you couldn't tell the battle that was taking place inside me... All I did was love you, love every moment we spend together, the meals we shared, the movies...
 
I remember the day we finally beak our relationship. I remember the last words you said to me... I still hate that day, even though I was struggling, I loved you, and since that day I've been asking myself if you loved me too... or at least if you had some kind of affection toward me... probably you had, if not why were you still hanging around? I'm sure you would have left me, right?
 
Since that day I tried to hate you but, as always, I failed... Right now, I don't know where you are, it's been three years already... Maybe we have seen each other in the street, maybe we haven't... I really want to see you again, to see how you've been doing since then... I hope you found someone you really love, so you can show her the real you, the person that was hiding from that expressionless face you always wore while being with me. The person I first met accidentally at a café who was smiling like there was no tomorrow... I'm starting to think that maybe I was the cause to make that person evaporate into thin air, and I hate myself for that. All I can say is that I'm sorry... but I'm not sorry about one thing... to have fallen in love with you.