(사랑)

Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(i borrow Kai name because he was close with Taemin. I borrow Sehun name because i think he's cute :p) okay, back to the story jujuju - - - -

 

 

“Why did you leave the fryer basket there Taemin?” Key glanced at the fryer. It was left clean but the basket for the fryer was missing and it was in the sink, still unsettled.

 

“I am sorry. Last night I was talking with Minho and I forgot.” He hurriedly to the sink and clean the fryer basket with the guilt. Kim Kibum who was putting the apron looks back at the kid and he walks towards Taemin. The apron that Taemin wear just left untied and Key help him with that.

 

Kai and Sehun keep on laughing, looking at the situations. Kai pull out the batter for waffle from the refrigerator and Sehun was like usual, he was prepared for the coffee ingredients.

 

“What the- I forgot about the lamb chunks. We only have around 20 stocks now. Sh- ”

 

“Do not curse while handling the food. Yah!” Kai tugged Sehun brown apron and the boy was now felt his situation same with Taemin.

 

 What he going to do? Key do have told him and he, aish!

 

“Just pray that today the customer will order the lamb, less than twenty.” Kai was enjoying the situations more, winking to Sehun.

 

“What are you guys chattering about?” Key was mopping the stains on the floor and while he put the mop back, Sehun looked blank but Kai was laughing crazily.

 

“Nothinggggggg!” Sehun rushed to the coffee machine and the boy slapped Kai’s shoulder for mercy.

 

Kai was still laughing.

 

The café open every day except Monday for stocking up and checking the invoice. They only have two sections which is breakfast that start at 8 am and lunch that start at 12 pm. The small café was closed at 7 pm.

 

Minho was the owner of the café right now. He wiped his little sweat, fanning himself with the paper that he holds. He was waited for someone. That person was promised to come today for vacancies but now the clock already showing 8.30 am and still not showing up.

 

Kibum already on the cash register machine, handling the two customers who asked for a Cappuccino and Mocha as take away.

 

The café take the self service method, so no service charge and everything from putting sauce in your own bagel or adding syrup for your pancakes is all by your own. Weekends which is Saturday and Sunday was a bit slow but for along weekdays, it was hectic.

 

Today was Sunday, so tomorrow will be cleaning session for the café.

 

A person was hurriedly in, wearing the green polo shirt and his eyes wandering to all the seats. He looks all handsome but just his breathe was erratic, looks like he was having a hard way to come here.

 

“Welcome!” Sehun cheered loudly and Kibum snickered to the boy.

 

Late and still shows up, huh.

 

Jonghyun bowed to Minho and Minho asked him to sit down. He hand the applicant form and ask Jonghyun to fill in.

 

“He was Jonghyun, the person that asks for a job at hyung.” Taemin smiled, looking at Jonghyun who was smiling at him. Taemin was the one who introduced him to the manager and the boy look at him, thanking for yesterday.

 

“I am sorry I am late.” Jonghyun looked at Minho and he saw that the manager just smiling back at him. He tried to explain the situation while he fill in the form for the vacancy in the café. He just graduated in engineering but to find the job in his field was hard so in order to find some pocket money, he asks for this.

 

He wakes up late today because last night he fought with his girlfriend, Yeena. Yeena forced him to stay up and accompany her to talk. They talk until 4 a.m. and Jonghyun just followed whatever Yeena was saying because he really loves his first love, Yeena.

 

“Let’s walk inside.” Minho leads the way to the office at the back counter and Jonghyun followed the taller guy. He walked and across the pink haired- boy. The hair was dyed in pink color but he’s a man?! Why does the color suit him?

 

Minho pointed the chair and Jonghyun sit down. Then, the quick interview session was started. It was shocked that Minho actually younger and taller than him.

 

“Should I call you hyung, Jonghyun hyung?” Minho just laughed and Jonghyun shooked his head. He doesn’t want the boy to address him that way. With all the particulars details and settled everything needed, Minho hand in the black official shirt. Jonghyun will help with in servicing and cleaning up the places so he won’t enter the kitchen.

 

Jonghyun just nodded, knowing that he still not too familiar with everything. When he walked out, suddenly Minho remembered something that he forget to tell the boy.

 

“We have rules here.” Jonghyun closed back the door and turned facing Minho that already standing, planning to walk outside the room too.

 

“Do you have a girlfriend?” Minho looked at Jonghyun, suspiciously as the question was left hanging for almost ten seconds.

 

“No.” Jonghyun just smiled and Minho smiling back.

 

“Good. Because during work hour, I don’t want any of my workers was holding their mobile phones and having a relationship will bring drama… Look, I only hire male workers because of that.”

 

“So you are only into boys?” Jonghyun try to joke about that and he chuckled. Minho facial expression however changed and his lips formed a thin smile.

 

“Let just call it bromance.”

 

Minho then walked to the door and signaled the boy to go out first and the conversation ended just like that. Jonghyun then went to the next room that written ‘workers only’ and get changed.

 

Minho told him that one of the criteria that he can work here was he quite handsome and that make him fluttered a bit actually. But he lied about his relationship with Yeena, because he knows the minute he said that he do has a relationship, he won’t get this job.

 

The café has nice working hour and Monday will be holiday for him and the salary was quite good so this job was nice for him as just a full timer intern.

 

After finished changing, he walked out and keeps his bag in the locker. He looked at his mobile phone and saw two unread messages and one missed call. All were from Yeena.

 

Where are you darling Hyunnie?

Hey, I call you. Why you didn’t pick up? Why?

 

Jonghyun wanted to reply but a sudden cough make him looked at the figure. The pink- haired boy again was just out from the toilet and throwing him the apron for him to wear.

 

“No phone during work, whatever your name is.” Jonghyun catch the apron and he keep his mobile phone inside the bag and closed the locker. The boy walked away and Jonghyun rushed to wear his apron.

 

“My name is Jonghyun!” Jonghyun shout to the pink- haired boy that already lost in his sight.

 

Damn, what a quick legs he have.

 

With that, he cleaned all the papers and the messes that customers left on the tables. Jonghyun also arranging back the bottles of ketchup and he throw the garbage outside.

 

He can get along with Taemin really quick and Taemin was introduced him with everyone. Taemin was a bright boy, he can see it. But still, the pink- haired boy was really mysterious. Rarely smile but still, his stoic expression was nice on him.

 

While he observing Key, the pink-haired boy name; he can see that Key was close with Minho. Taemin said that they were best friend in high school before, that’s why they were comfortable with each other.

 

Around 4 p.m. was Jonghyun shift for a half an hour break. He was having a chance to reply Yeena. His girlfriend was a bit bossy and now becoming clingier than he ever thought.

 

Their relationship was already five years and before, Yeena was not like this. But around one year ago, Yeena’s friend was the one that shows affection and likes to tackle him and that make Yeena feeling more protective than ever. Yeena becomes more jealous on unnecessary things and sometimes they were fighting because Jonghyun feels suffocated.

 

But, Jonghyun loves him anyway. They have been through in countless times of breakups but they were still together until now.

 

Jonghyun pushed the call button and for two seconds, Yeena voice was heard.

 

 

“I am sorry, I was working.”

“No, we cannot use our phone during work.”

“You have to understand, I need this job. I need money.”

 

 

And suddenly Jonghyun heard someone was laughing outside, near to the corner of the door that he was leaning. He peeked a bit and he saw that person was smiling widely while holding a phone to his ear.

 

Is it Key?

 

Yeena was on the other end that keeps on babbling to him but he didn’t hear anything of it. He was immersed with the person, that still smiling while talking to someone.

 

“I call you later.” Jonghyun hung up and he keep his phone back in his pocket but his eyes still locked to the pink-haired boy who playfully kicking the stones at the ground. He looked so happy rather than the unfriendly aura that the boy builds around him for everyone.

 

‘Must be someone that so dearly to that boy that can make him happy like that.’

 

Jonghyun walked away and he smiled to his own self, knowing that Key was actually happy with someone. Not so mysterious like he thought.

 

“Hey, looked at my latte!” Sehun joyfully dances as he showed Jonghyun his new coffee art that he tried. Kai was no longer in the shop because he was dragged to follow Minho for the lamb chunks because of Sehun forgetfulness.

 

“Wow, this was nice.” Jonghyun looking at the c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter