final.

She loves me so much
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyo!!” Grumpy Jessica yelled from the bedroom.

Hyoyeon, being the ever awesome best friend and the most loyal to all loyal people in the world walk towards the room.

“What is it now Jess? What do you want?”

“Can you scratch my back? I can’t reach it” Jessica said to Hyoyeon, demandingly cute.

 

“Mr. Kim, can you put me and Hyoyeon as partners for this project?” Jessica asked, meanwhile Hyoyeon giving a signal to Mr. Kim to disagree on Jessica.

Mr. Kim chuckled at the both latter. He really likes how their friendship grew between the two ladies.

“Sorry Jessica, but we know that is not possible because it’s not right thing to do. You need to follow my rules because this is my class” Mr. Kim patted Jessica’s shoulder as he look at Hyoyeon mouthing words ‘Thank you’

“Come on, Mr.Kim, I know you love me.” Mr. Kim chuckled more when she saw Jessica making herseld looks pitiful.

“Jessi, are you that desperate? Look at Mr. Kim, he looks like he’s about to smack you in the face” Hyoyeon intruded. Hyo can’t stop giggling about what Jess is doing right now.

“Hyo, I think your best friend became clingier than before.” Mr. Kim shook his head while smiling.

“am not”

“You are

“Am not”

“Yo—“

“ok ladies, both of get out of the office. Go and quarrel on the other place.”

“but Mr. Kim the deal—“

“Ms. Jung we don’t have a deal. Hyo go and drag your best friend with you.” he leaned closer and said, “I’ll not bring you your favorite cake because of her” Mr. Kim whispered to Hyoyeon.

“Nooo!” Mr. Kim pushed the girls outside her office and locked the door.

“Mr. Kim… Mr. Kim. Yah appa!” Mr. Kim just laughed at the two. “YAH! SICA, look what you did. ”

"come on. we were kicked out"

"appa! Appa!! My cake!!"

 

“Hyo, can you get me chocolate?” Jessica kicked Hyoyeon.

"uhmmm. Later, I’m busy” Hyoyeon replied still focused on what she’s doing.

“Hyooo” Jessica said with the hint of aegyo.

“ughhh please Hyoyeon make her stop!! Go and get your baby some chocolate!” Sooyoung dramatically said to Hyoyeon with matching hand gestures and exasperated voice.

“aish!” Hyoyeon ruffled her hair in annoyance, and then she got up and left the room without missing a chance to give Jessica a glare.

Hyoyeon and Tiffany are partners for Mr. Kim’s project. They decided to make their project in Hyoy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter