Final

You vain

Sehun groaned as his eyes fluttered open. He was on a ship. A pirate ship. His hands and legs were bound and his mouth was gagged.

“Well, we finally got him. What shall his ransom be? His father will pay handsomely.” A female said.

“Maybe $500?” Said another female. $500? Thought Sehun. I’m worth more than that. The first female approached Sehun and took off his gag. Sehun immediately opened his mouth indignantly.

“$500? $500?? If that’s all you’re going to demand you may as well release me!” He advised. The pirate rolled her eyes. “Luhan? Take care of him.”

Another pirate ran over. “Yes captain!” Is that a girl or a guy? Thought Sehun. Luhan dragged Sehun by his restraints into a shabby wooden cell and threw him to the ground. Luhan shut the door and sat down beside Sehun.

“Are they seriously going to keep me here?” Sehun complained, eyeing the rotting cell. Luhan sighed.

“Are you seriously going to complain about that? We’re pirates do you think we care?” Luhan slapped Sehun’s arm.

“And don’t even get me started on my ransom!” Sehun wasn’t listening to Luhan’s groan. “$500? Is that all? I demand they at least double it!”

Luhan raised his eyebrow. “You want your father to pay more for you?”

“Of course! $500… What do you think my father is? Poor?”

“Look, not everyone here is used to having big sums of money like you! Some of us didn’t have anything before we came here…”

Sehun clicked his tongue disapprovingly. “Why don’t you tell me about your past then, boy.”

Luhan’s eyes widened briefly, but ignored Sehun’s observation. “My crew kidnapped me, hoping to get something in ransom, but I have no family, a.k.a, no one to pay. So they kept me instead. They almost threw me overboard when I said girls can’t be pirates.” Luhan chuckled, making Sehun smile.

“I know you’re a boy.” Sehun admitted. “Why are you pretending to be a girl?”

“I’m not a boy!” Luhan denied. “But if I was, do you think a crew of girls would have kept me?”

Sehun shook his head. “You have no s. How have they not figured it out?”

“Some girls don’t have s!” Luhan defended.

Sehun chuckled. “Well if you’re a girl, be a good girl and clean this place up.”
Luhan slapped Sehun right across the cheek, leaving a hot red mark.

“You hit like a girl.” Sehun grinned, earning another slap.

“No , .” Luhan spat.

Sehun frowned. “Girl’s shouldn’t swear, you know. You’ll never get a boyfriend like that.”

Luhan’s face went red and he kicked Sehun. “Shut up!”

The captain opened the door to the cell. “We’ve sent the ransom note to his father demanding $1000.”

Sehun nodded in approval before opening his mouth again. “Hey cap, did you know that Luhan is a-” Sehun never got to finish as Luhan’s lips collided with his own, stopping any words from coming out. The captain cleared awkwardly before leaving the cell. Luhan pulled away, almost expecting Sehun to say something rude, but he didn’t. In fact, he didn’t say anything, even when the captain announced that they were arriving at the harbour Sehun’s father was meeting them at. Luhan led Sehun to the deck, so his father could see he was alive and unharmed.

As they stood on the deck, Sehun leant over and whispered something into Luhan’s ear. “Let’s get married.”

Luhan’s eyes widened, but slammed shut a moment later as Sehun’s hands clamped around his mouth and chest, pushing them both over board. Luhan struggled in Sehun’s strong grip, but it was all for nothing. Luhan could hear the crew panicking above the water, and several splashes indicated members had jumped into the water to find them. Luhan gasped for breath as Sehun pulled them up onto the dock. Weak from struggling underwater, nothing could be done as Sehun carried Luhan swiftly to his home.

“How did you get out of your restraints?” Luhan asked softly.

Sehun grinned. “You didn’t really think I was just sitting there all that time, did you?”

Sehun laid Luhan down on his bed and Luhan fell asleep immediately, exhausted from the swim.

 

Two hours later, Luhan awoke to the sound of voices, male voices, which Luhan wasn’t used to waking up to.

“She saved me, father. I owe Luhan my life.”

“Well if that’s the case, you must be wed at once!”

Luhan’s eyes snapped open. “What?”

Sehun’s father hurried over to Luhan.

“My dear girl, good evening! Sehun has told me all about how you saved him.”

Luhan hesitated then nodded, still very confused.

“Great! Then it’s settled. You will be wed tomorrow.” Sehun’s father left the room. Luhan fully grasped the situation and jumped up.

“What when did this happen? Why are we getting married? I’m a guy, like you said! I know I denied it but I truly am!” Luhan frantically explained.

Sehun smiled. “I know you’re a guy. I knew for certain you were as soon as you kissed me.”

Luhan sat down in defeat. “Oh well. I guess I am happy I got away from the pirates before they discovered I had a .”

Sehun chuckled. “Yeah. You’re welcome by the way.” He sat down beside Luhan. “So. How big is your ?”

Luhan blushed and slapped Sehun. “Shut up!”

Sehun whined. “Domestic violence already?”

Luhan hid his head in Sehun’s arm in embarrassment. “You’re mean.”

Sehun just grinned and wrapped his arms around Luhan’s small body.

 

“I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride.”

Sehun cupped Luhan’s head in his hands and closed the gap between their lips. The guests clapped. Sehun pulled away and intertwined his and Luhan’s fingers. Sehun raised his free hand for silence. “I have an announcement everyone!” Sehun looked around the crowd at all the puzzled faces. Sehun closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He opened his eyes. “Luhan is a male, and I’m gay!” There was a shocked gasp from the crowd and Sehun’s dad fainted. Several girls jumped up and down screaming and cheering. It was a great event. Many years later, Sehun and Luhan adopted twins. A boy and a girl. With their small family, they lived happily ever after.